Opinions of M1T?

scottladd

Awards
Do the rewards out way the risks of this product?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Do the rewards out way the risks of this product?
Depends on the person asking the question. Are you an experienced user of hormonals and been lifting for some time? Age?

scottladd

Awards
Lifting 5 years. Have taken mild prohormone before. 25. Researching online. With mixed reviews. Wanted to know if anybody here had any first hand experience?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lifting 5 years. Have taken mild prohormone before. 25. Researching online. With mixed reviews. Wanted to know if anybody here had any first hand experience?
Mild prohormone? How many cycles? What goals? Superdrol would be generally better than m1t, as it isn't as toxic.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
M1t is gnarly **** dude. If you have access to it though, then you probably have access to superdrol too. Just get that

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Use superdrol or anadrol.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Based on what's been mentioned on this thread id say Anadrol is the best option with superdrol 2nd m1t dead last.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Based on what's been mentioned on this thread id say Anadrol is the best option with superdrol 2nd m1t dead last.
Anadrol better than SD? I'm not familiar with the illegals so I'm gonna read up more on that.

It hasn't been mentioned but I'd say Methyl tren is dead last.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anadrol is better than sd.

M1t is fine......depending on how you respond to it.

Superdrol is the best.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I don't think anadrol is better than sd. M1t is fine......depending on how you respond to it. Superdrol is the best.
Have you ran both? Sd & Drol

Just curious at what dosages and how they compared for gains and toxicity wise..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

I've ran 100mg of abombs

Also ran sd as high as 40mg, and low as 10mg.

Ran m1t up to 20mg

Sd is the most versatile with dosing.
10mg works great and is easy on the body, 30mg is ruff, but crazy gains in size and strength.

I've come around though to ultimately preferring non methyl compounds.
They won't kill your appetite and make you feel like sh1t

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Nice, thanks bro..

I actually decided to give up orals, but I have some items laying around I've never ran, and these items are amongst others, so was curious..

Pinning is easier for me an on my body, less sides for me so we'll see if I use them or not..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sd 10mg is great. I tried it for 4 weeks and have already gotten more. Its the best oral compound for size avaliable imo.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1t is scheduled so you might as well go with injectable but if you have to go oral I'd go dbol over m1t.

However, if you take it make sure you're healthy because that **** Damn near killed me 10 years ago but it was out of my own stupidy in combination of the potency of the product

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sd kick with trest ace and bold cyp for 10 weeks sounds sweeeeeeeet.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anadrol is better than sd.

M1t is fine......depending on how you respond to it.

Superdrol is the best.
I think it's just a preference thing. I was summing up the thread in my post but I'd say it's neck and neck for me with Abombs and SD not a big fan of either.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've had a few guys using our M1T Oxime. It's dosed at 5mg per cap. And it's a PH to M1T. So imagine how strong actual M1T is at the same dose.

You're going to want to drink a crapload of water, get decent fiber and probably supplement with TUDCA if you do decide to run it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
We've had a few guys using our M1T Oxime. It's dosed at 5mg per cap. And it's a PH to M1T. So imagine how strong actual M1T is at the same dose. You're going to want to drink a crapload of water, get decent fiber and probably supplement with TUDCA if you do decide to run it.
Yeah I ran that alongside some dmz and I think it really packed on the mass and dmz strength.

Tudca for sure on m1t.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
We've had a few guys using our M1T Oxime. It's dosed at 5mg per cap. And it's a PH to M1T. So imagine how strong actual M1T is at the same dose.

You're going to want to drink a crapload of water, get decent fiber and probably supplement with TUDCA if you do decide to run it.
Check pms man