ProHormone Cycles Support.

Mikichof

Awards
For a prohormone cycle, which would be the best aromatase inhibitor for use during? Arimidex or Aromasin? In what quantities?

And on the protection of the liver, kidneys and blood pressure, which would use? NAC, Liv52, Cystone, Saw Palmetto .. Anything else?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Form for AI.

Tudca for liver and Just pick up some cel cycle assist for heart, kidney,bp, etc.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Form for AI.

Tudca for liver and Just pick up some cel cycle assist for heart, kidney,bp, etc.
- This

Formestane will be just fine for this .... several quality ones on the market at the moment.
Tudca is the best as far as liver support goes. Most quality otc cycle support supps will have tudca in them as well as other goodies for blood pressure support etc ....

Make sure your PCT is in hand and on point.
Nolva and/or Clomid
Otc PCT supp that doesn't use tribulus as a t booster ..... get something that uses a more reliable T booster like DAA. REVOLUTION PCT by FINAFLEX is a good one.

Mikichof

Awards
I have liv 52, NAC, saw palmetto, Cystone and DAA.
The problem is that here in my country is difficult to get supplements as TUDCA .. I managed components most often used by 'cycle support' but did not know if I could add any more to the stack in terms of protecting kidneys and bloood presure .
As for AI, I can get arimistane here. Maybe I can get another more powerful as arimidex, arimistane even Letro.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have liv 52, NAC, saw palmetto, Cystone and DAA. The problem is that here in my country is difficult to get supplements as TUDCA .. I managed components most often used by 'cycle support' but did not know if I could add any more to the stack in terms of protecting kidneys and bloood presure . As for AI, I can get arimistane here. Maybe I can get another more powerful as arimidex, arimistane even Letro.
Why'd tudca be an issue? It is OTC.

Hawthrone berry extract and celery seed extract for kidney/blood. Form is also OTC so not sure how strict the place you live is.. Also don't take letro during cycle lol that is wayyyyy too strong. Unless you are gonna kill some gyno.

Mikichof

Awards
My idea is to use arimidex / aromasin during the cycle. Which can not choose between the two, pros and cons of each? and quantities should use ?. In the post cycle will use arimistane. I'm from Spain, and much of supplementation speaking here not found. What is Hawthorne Berry? I can not find that berry is ..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My idea is to use arimidex / aromasin during the cycle. Which can not choose between the two, pros and cons of each? and quantities should use ?. In the post cycle will use arimistane. I'm from Spain, and much of supplementation speaking here not found. What is Hawthorne Berry? I can not find that berry is ..
Didn't you already start your cycle? Pick up some dermacrine it is a good test base (DHEA) that will keep you from crashing, losing hair, and it has builtin estrogen blocker/AI. It helps with blood pressure.. You really should just pickup a all in one cycle support because you are going confuse yourself.

Mikichof

Awards
I did not find any products that provide me with all
protection, so I got each in isolation and create my own "support"

Mikichof

Awards
and the use of AI no remendacion between the two? and dosage?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Quizás quisiste decir: no encontré ningún producto que me facilitará todas las protecciones, por eso conseguí cada uno de manera aislada y crear mi propio "soporte" I did not find any products that provide me with all protection, so I got each in isolation and create my own "support"
Can you order stuff online? Go on amazon and just search those two ingredients I said or search for "cel cycle assist"

How old are you?

Mikichof

Awards
looketh on any online store to see if I can get my hands on it. I'm 24 years old.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
looketh on any online store to see if I can get my hands on it. I'm 24 years old.
go to island supplements.com we have tons of support supps. We don't have cycle assist but we have a decent amount of support supps