Dermafury Solo Run......

shirt

Awards
What would I absolutely need (not what I could possibly run along with it) if I decided to run Dermafury alone?

Forgive my ignorance but I can't seem to find the answer to this question. Pretty much anyone else running it, does so with another compound on top of it.

Thanks in advance!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
honestly - if you do not know the answer to this, you should probably not be running steroidal product

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would I absolutely need (not what I could possibly run along with it) if I decided to run Dermafury alone?

Forgive my ignorance but I can't seem to find the answer to this question. Pretty much anyone else running it, does so with another compound on top of it.

Thanks in advance!
The only way to run something solo, is to only run 1 thing. :D

shirt

Awards
Would I need a SERM after running Dermafury?

I've got some coming in early next week but I've been loading on Ar1macare Pro for the past week or so. Thanks @ jbry.

xhrr

Awards
Would I need a SERM after running Dermafury? I've got some coming in early next week but I've been loading on Ar1macare Pro for the past week or so. Thanks @ jbry.
Arimacare and dermafury? I will pray for your joints. I would have grabbed a cycle support without arimastane.

shirt

Awards
Lol, I've got Transform too. Don't know how good that is but I was looking into getting some UC-II. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

xhrr

Awards
Lol, I've got Transform too. Don't know how good that is but I was looking into getting some UC-II. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks
You're not going to need an AI on cycle with dermafury. Just grab some LGI Damage Control and run that alongside it as your support and save Arimacare pro for PCT.

kolejorg

Awards
I ran dermafury along with armicare and transform. Joints were fine. But I use orange triad and at minimum 6g of omega 3 a day. Enjoyed it. Only thing that has ever caused a small lump on my pec though. Bound to happen. And derma was better than furaza 300 or lgi furaza 50.

xhrr

Awards
I ran dermafury along with armicare and transform. Joints were fine. But I use orange triad and at minimum 6g of omega 3 a day. Enjoyed it. Only thing that has ever caused a small lump on my pec though. Bound to happen. And derma was better than furaza 300 or lgi furaza 50.
While you might be fine not everyone will and that was total overkill with form and armistane on cycle for something that doesn't aromatize. You got a lump from fury? What was your PCT?

kolejorg

Awards
I ran other things prior. That was to finish my cycle. But no lump until a week Into the fury. I'm not saying it was the fury. But it struck me as strange as I've never had a lump of any kind on anything else. As for overkill it works for me. I've never had joint issues. My pct is nolva standard. Armidex and a plethora of other **** I likely don't need.

xhrr

Awards
I ran other things prior. That was to finish my cycle. But no lump until a week Into the fury. I'm not saying it was the fury. But it struck me as strange as I've never had a lump of any kind on anything else. As for overkill it works for me. I've never had joint issues. My pct is nolva standard. Armidex and a plethora of other **** I likely don't need.
Ahh gotcha didn't realize it was to finish a cycle it sounded as if you ran it solo from your original post.

lol at plethora of other **** I likely don't need

shirt

Awards
You're not going to need an AI on cycle with dermafury. Just grab some LGI Damage Control and run that alongside it as your support and save Arimacare pro for PCT.
You've just saved me the biggest headache ever, sir!!! I'll most definitely do what you've told me.

Thank you very much!