How does my first Test E/Dbol cycle look??

osubucks

Awards
Trying to make my purchase soon, want to make sure I have everything I need. This will be my first pinning cycle, previously ran mechabol back in March. Trying to run the test for 12 weeks and dbol for 4 at 30mg. If my math is right (probably not) this should be able to get me that far at least.

$32.00
2 x DANABOL 10 mg
Size: : 50 tabs

$126.00
3 x ENANTHATE by SP Laboratories
Size: : 1 vial 10ml

$20.00
1 x LIV 52
Size: : 100 tabs

from another site....

ANASTROZOLE 1MG PER ML X 30ML
$29.99

TAMOXIFEN CITRATE 20MG PER ML X 30ML
$27.99

TOREMIFENE CITRATE 60MG PER ML X 30ML

JD70

JD70

Awards
I'd like to hear something on this too- I'm doing the same thing (maybe up to 40 dbol oral, 400 test e for same amounts of time as OP)

tjfletcher195

Awards
Looks pretty much like the standard cycle

Test E + Oral kick start + AI + SERM based PCT

I'm running the same thing right now but with Epistane for my oral (Would rather run Dbol but already had the Epistane on hand to use up), Arimidex for my AI, and Nolva+Clomid for my SERMs

osubucks

Awards
Ok, perfect! Is it neccessary to run both clomid and nolva for pct?

JD70

JD70

Awards
My plan is to run nolva/ tamoxifen only at 40/30/20/20/10 , or maybe just 4 weeks if feeling good.

Dymethazine

Awards
flor a longer/harsher cycle i always opt for 2 serms for sure maybe even with an ai in there too. or atleast 1 serm and an ai. no need to go above 20mg with nolva. i would rather not use d-bol my first time with test so i could see how i respond to something aromatizing first.

JD70

JD70

Awards
I'm also running exem, on cycle 12.5 ED, and may cut back to half that on PCT. Will start pct 2 weeks after last pin test e.