Should I Be Worried About Prolactin?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have always had kind of puffy nipples but have never been fat. A couple months ago I did a cycle of Olympus Labs Epistane and LGI Stano and followed it with 4 weeks of Tamoxifen Citrate and I think 6 weeks of Super PCT by Olympus Labs. Every once in a while now I will get a wet feeling on my shirt and when I look down there is a small wet spot right where my left nipple is in my shirt. I don't think I have any other side effects to indicate Prolactin problems.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
You really shouldn't have a reason to..

Go see the doctor bro, or go get labs done..
It's easy, cheap and the smartest thing to do..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking about that anyways just to see where all my levels are at. Does it have to be an Endocrinologist or can my Primary Care Physician do that?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
My doctor has only done labs for me once, he just have me the referral...

I just use Privatemdlabs now..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Which test do you use with them? Also, I've seen a lot to check what the lump under your nipple might be, is to put your hand behind your head and feel your nipple with your other hand, what does it mean if you still feel a lump or if you don't anymore?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Which test do you use with them? Also, I've seen a lot to check what the lump under your nipple might be, is to put your hand behind your head and feel your nipple with your other hand, what does it mean if you still feel a lump or if you don't anymore?
Don't know, never checked prolactin..
I get the female hormone panel and add options to the package.. They always have coupons so google it am you'll find one..

I have a tad bit of gyno, I can feel it, but if I raise my arm, it gets smaller so don't believe that trick..
You'll know if you got gyno bro..