Need help for guidance

pheeroni

Awards
Hey guys, i have things to ask and since i messed my first cycle

1. I tried to find test based oral and didnt find any
2. Is trenbolone is the liquid version of trendione (oral tren)
3. I already doing first cycle of epi, 5 months ago. Standalone, i quite satisfied with the result and want to run it again. Is it ok to run epi + test,and what dosage of test are befitting for 45 epi all the way for 6 weeks.

Thats all guys, please help me and tyvm

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Look into Tr3st by Celtic labs

Cant comment

3. I already doing first cycle of epi, 5 months ago. Standalone, i quite satisfied with the result and want to run it again. Is it ok to run epi + test,and what dosage of test are befitting for 45 epi all the way for 6 weeks.

Sure its 100% fine, I would personally run it at 500mg but it's a little short , I would use the EPI as a kickstart and then run the test for at least 12 weeks.
However if you are talking about non-injectable oral test then 6 weeks should be ok.

How many cycles have you run?

pheeroni

Awards
Hi there,

Look into Tr3st by Celtic labs

Cant comment

Sure its 100% fine, I would personally run it at 500mg but it's a little short , I would use the EPI as a kickstart and then run the test for at least 12 weeks.
However if you are talking about non-injectable oral test then 6 weeks should be ok.

How many cycles have you run?
Personally i've only run 2 cycles which is epi standalone, never using test before in my cycle, and i think now its a must.
500mg each week i presume ?
So it's going like this
epi 45/45/45/45/45/45
Test E 500 EW ?

thanks for sharing :) this forum rocks

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 500 you could start at 400 and see how you feel. Essentially the frequency is dependent on the type of test used.

For a beginner i would go with Test C or E as it's less injections. In that case you would break it up into twice a week at 250 each shot.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Personally i've only run 2 cycles which is epi standalone, never using test before in my cycle, and i think now its a must.
500mg each week i presume ?
So it's going like this
epi 45/45/45/45/45/45
Test E 500 EW ?

thanks for sharing :) this forum rocks

yes it is important. your body uses testosterone for many function inthe body and doing cycles, doing oral only cycles.. causes shut down and more sides. the teste 500mg ew is an inject-able and not tocix like these orals. I would rec 12-14 weeks of teste and maybe 4-6 weeks of what ever oral, if you must... and dont forget an AI and PCT ( PM me if your confused i dont mind.)..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 500 you could start at 400 and see how you feel. Essentially the frequency is dependent on the type of test used.

For a beginner i would go with Test C or E as it's less injections. In that case you would break it up into twice a week at 250 each shot.
even once a week, but 2x is optimal IMO

pheeroni

Awards

yes it is important. your body uses testosterone for many function inthe body and doing cycles, doing oral only cycles.. causes shut down and more sides. the teste 500mg ew is an inject-able and not tocix like these orals. I would rec 12-14 weeks of teste and maybe 4-6 weeks of what ever oral, if you must... and dont forget an AI and PCT ( PM me if your confused i dont mind.)..
Oh then i have to run 12-16 weeks cycle, i've read ur log and you got quite enjoyable gains there with low sides. Can i run epi/test C/E 6 weeks? Or better going full 12-16?
Also the hcg, some says better run it from the start 3/4 days once 500 iu, some says use it near the end of cycle, which one got more benefits?

Sry for the late reply, everydys seems hectic here, cheers and thanks guys :D