Help me flesh out the last details of my OL DMZ/TR3ST cycl

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
21 yrs old
5'11
190lbs
My only other PH experience has been a 6 week cycle of epi at 30mg a day with great strength gains, 9lb increase, and only back pumps.

Pre-cycle: Been loading Liver Armor (Milk thistle) and Fish Oil/OMEGA vitamins for 3 weeks.

On cycle: Olympus Labs DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60
: Olympus Labs TR3ST (as a preworkout) 50mg
: Olympus Labs DermaTREST 2 pumps everyday, morning and night. Although I haven't seen a good dosing for this.
: Black Lion Research Formeron 2 pumps a day, more if I feel my estro getting out of hand.
: Liver Armor, AR1MCAREPRO, Fish Oil.

Post cycle: Clomid 50/50/25/25, DAA 3g a day, Micronized Creatine.

I have three questions before I'm ready to start.

1: I'm wondering if I need another AI just for my PCT because I've heard Formeron is suppressive and not suitable for PCT?

2: How do I dose both transdermals if they stay on the skin for a long amount of time, and can I use say Formeron via my forearms on my chest and DermaTREST via my forearms on my shoulders? Also, would rubbing the Formeron on my nipples be better for estro control or am I just being a weird ****?

3: What's a good dosing protocol for DermaTREST as a test base, and is it's half life long enough to be suitable as one?

Very excited to try out Olympus Labs products as I've heard nothing but good about them!

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
You probably won't need Form on cycle and you can just use 1 pump a day if you do. Just rotate application areas between inner bicep, inner thigh, inner forearm, tops of feet and maybe shoulders
Thanks, I'll try those spots. Why wouldn't I need it on cycle? Both TR3ST and DMZ aromatize.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Thanks, I'll try those spots. Why wouldn't I need it on cycle? Both TR3ST and DMZ aromatize.
DMZ doesn't aromatize bro.. But just because of this fact, doesn't mean you cannot get gyno..

Trest will, i personally run an AI on any cycle, I think 1 pump of Formeron may be fine for Trest at 50, but I've never used Trest personally so I can't say for certain..

You can always start at 1 or 2 pumps and adjust as you go..

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
DMZ doesn't aromatize bro.. But just because of this fact, doesn't mean you cannot get gyno..

Trest will, i personally run an AI on any cycle, I think 1 pump of Formeron may be fine for Trest at 50, but I've never used Trest personally so I can't say for certain..

You can always start at 1 or 2 pumps and adjust as you go..
****, you right. Idk what I was thinking. Alright I won't need to go crazy on my AI then.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 pumps would yield 200mg way too high. 1 pump plus 25mg pre should be plenty.

Sexykunt

Banned
Awards
2 pumps would yield 200mg way too high. 1 pump plus 25mg pre should be plenty.
So 1 pump of DERMATREST is enough of a test base for how long? I would think I would need to dose it twice a day to keep my test stable