DMZ cycle

W

wags81

Awards
Hello AM. This being my first post, I want to introduce myself and give thanks to all unknowing people that have helped me decide my next cycle. This seems like a great place to learn and contribute information and experiences to help others to achieve their goals!

Back round
I am 21 and have been lifting since I was 14. When I first got to college I was younger and dumber then I am now and I took a month supply of h-drol that my friend had recommended to me. I didn't do cycle support or a pct, but every thing seemed to work out fine.(don't know for sure bc I didn't get blood work done) I gained a little and didn't have any sides. I definitely don't plan on that this cycle.

Goals
I am 6ft and 215 lbs when I wake up. I would conservatively put my self at about 17% body fat. Out line of abs are visible but I but I basically have that lower belly/back fat problem like most do.
For this cycle I would love to be a solid 220 and lose some body fat.

Cycle
Ol Dmz 45/45/45/45/45/45 (will adjust up or down depending on how I feel)
Gear Support (or some otc cycle assist)

PCT
Otc pct
e-control
Clomid or Nolva (pills)
Ostabol (maybe 10mg a day? opinions wanted)

All opinions or comments are appreciated. I would like to have a bare bones cycle with not a lot of extras, while also being safe and keeping most of my gains. Thanks in advance.

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
Hello AM. This being my first post, I want to introduce myself and give thanks to all unknowing people that have helped me decide my next cycle. This seems like a great place to learn and contribute information and experiences to help others to achieve their goals!

Back round
I am 21 and have been lifting since I was 14. When I first got to college I was younger and dumber then I am now and I took a month supply of h-drol that my friend had recommended to me. I didn't do cycle support or a pct, but every thing seemed to work out fine.(don't know for sure bc I didn't get blood work done) I gained a little and didn't have any sides. I definitely don't plan on that this cycle.

Goals
I am 6ft and 215 lbs when I wake up. I would conservatively put my self at about 17% body fat. Out line of abs are visible but I but I basically have that lower belly/back fat problem like most do.
For this cycle I would love to be a solid 220 and lose some body fat.

Cycle
Ol Dmz 45/45/45/45/45/45 (will adjust up or down depending on how I feel)
Gear Support (or some otc cycle assist)

PCT
Otc pct
e-control
Clomid or Nolva (pills)
Ostabol (maybe 10mg a day? opinions wanted)

All opinions or comments are appreciated. I would like to have a bare bones cycle with not a lot of extras, while also being safe and keeping most of my gains. Thanks in advance.
You will gain alot more then 5 Pounds on DMZ alot if water as well its pretty wet

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a few comments here. OL's DMZ caps are 20mg, so I assume you meant 40/40/40/, etc. Would also get an AI for PCT, not just OTC Arimistane that's in E-Control. Never heard of Gear Support, but there are definitely more reputable cycle support products available. And 10mg Osta in PCT is good for 4 weeks and would then continue to run PCT for 2 weeks past Osta.

W

wags81

Awards
Sorry, I did mean 40, and when I buy cycle assist product ill look into the more popular recommended ones. Also, I realize I would gain more than 5 pounds on the cycle, but I didn't want to put unrealistic expectations on this cycle. Personally I could gain 20 lbs on this cycle and wouldn't care.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I did mean 40, and when I buy cycle assist product ill look into the more popular recommended ones. Also, I realize I would gain more than 5 pounds on the cycle, but I didn't want to put unrealistic expectations on this cycle. Personally I could gain 20 lbs on this cycle and wouldn't care.
If you're going with OL's DMZ, look at Ar1micare PRO for cycle support and Sup3r PCT. Both have good profiles. Would add another supplement for liver care, that's it. And a Test Booster in PCT is a good idea. DAA is super cheap. 3 grams/day.

W

wags81

Awards
Great! Thanks for the recommendations and advice.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-10 lbs is very realistic but your diet will be the biggest factor for how lean your gains will be.
As for supporting supps. Cycle Assist has always been the best dosed and affordable choice available

W

wags81

Awards
I am a couple hundred cals over maintenance and I might bump it up to 500 clean calories. I just don't want to go crazy gaining weight to lose 50% of it after my pct. Im expecting 5 solid pounds, but if I get to 225 and stay there after pct, that would be great. I would like to drop a 1-2% body fat too if possible, but I don't much cardio so if it doesn't happen I don't really mind.

W

wags81

Awards
Okay, so I think I have come up with a good cycle. Any opinions are always welcome.
* I will probably add another cycle assist product along a DAA in my pct.

Cycle
OL DMZ 40/40/40/40/60/60
Ar1micare Pro (use as directed)

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25
Osta 10/10/10/10
Super Pct (use as directed)
Erase Pro (use as directed)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You will gain alot more then 5 Pounds on DMZ alot if water as well its pretty wet
It does not aromatize, so not wet. You will be able to hold more glycogen in muscles so you will look fuller, but I wouldn't count this as 'wet'.

Okay, so I think I have come up with a good cycle. Any opinions are always welcome. * I will probably add another cycle assist product along a DAA in my pct. Cycle OL DMZ 40/40/40/40/60/60 Ar1micare Pro (use as directed) PCT Clomid 100/50/50/50/25/25 Osta 10/10/10/10 Super Pct (use as directed) Erase Pro (use as directed)
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Osta keep at 5mg as it is suppressive, but all to your own.

W

wags81

Awards
So I shouldn't run clomid for 6 weeks even though im gonna run dmz for 6? Or should I run the clomid for weeks 3-6 as you dosed it?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So I shouldn't run clomid for 6 weeks even though im gonna run dmz for 6? Or should I run the clomid for weeks 3-6 as you dosed it?
You run the clomid for 4 weeks after your last dosage of dmz.

You are running an OTC pct?

W

wags81

Awards
Yes, OL super Pct. But im also running the osta for 4 weeks so shouldn't the clomid end after I stop osta?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yes, OL super Pct. But im also running the osta for 4 weeks so shouldn't the clomid end after I stop osta?
I stopped taking my nolva and osta at the same time and kept running the OTC pct for a few more weeks. So that is up to you.

W

wags81

Awards
Okay, I assume stopping them at the same time wouldn't hurt since it is such a low dose of osta.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Okay, I assume stopping them at the same time wouldn't hurt since it is such a low dose of osta.
You don't know how much the osta will suppress you. You might be fine but I would run an ai past pct to make sure

W

wags81

Awards
Okay, so I have decided to take some things out of this cycle due to me being cheap as hell and trying to conserve money. This is the most basic cycle you could possibly have in my eyes.

OL Dmz 40/40/40/40/60/60
Ar1m. Pro (as directed)

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r Pct 4/4/3/3/2/1

This is everything I have bought so far so I have the basics downs. I may add daa in pct when the time comes. Thoughts and opinions please!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would run as is. DAA is cheap and a good add on to PCT. I'm sure you can save $24 in the next 6 weeks for it!!! You have your SERM and otc pct has an AI in it. Basic, simple...run it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 28
C Cycle Logs 12
A Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
F Cycle Logs 4