Epistane for contest prep

0lympus

Awards
I am competing in an NPC "natural" show but talked to the promoter about using Epistane. He said he wasn't sure what Epistane was but any pro hormone or designer steroid was allowed as long as it was over the counter and you listed it on the contest entry form. He said no methyls were allowed though. Does that automatically rule epistane out?

Thanks in advance

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't use steroids in an NPC show with the word natural in it. And yes epistane is a "methyl".

0lympus

Awards
You shouldn't use steroids in an NPC show with the word natural in it. And yes epistane is a "methyl".
the promotor himself said it was allowed. If he's okay with the competitors using a ds or ph, having one of the biggest amateur shows in my state then it's okay to do. Obviously nothing prescription strength. Like he said just OTC. Competitors don't make the rules regardless of what they feel. Thanks though

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the promotor himself said it was allowed. If he's okay with the competitors using a ds or ph, having one of the biggest amateur shows in my state then it's okay to do. Obviously nothing prescription strength. Like he said just OTC. Competitors don't make the rules regardless of what they feel. Thanks though
He said no methyls. Epistane is a methyl. The only prescription steroid in the United States is testosterone. Does that mean trenbolone is okay? No.

0lympus

Awards
He said no methyls. Epistane is a methyl. The only prescription steroid in the United States is testosterone. Does that mean trenbolone is okay? No.
He specifically said pro hormones are allowed. And designer steroids. I'm not trying to argue anything. Just regurgitating the info he gave me on the phone. Whether natural is in the name of the show or not the guy that runs the whole thing told me what was okay. I understand epistane is not now as it is methylated. Thank you

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I am competing in an NPC "natural" show but talked to the promoter about using Epistane. He said he wasn't sure what Epistane was but any pro hormone or designer steroid was allowed as long as it was over the counter and you listed it on the contest entry form. He said no methyls were allowed though. Does that automatically rule epistane out? Thanks in advance
what state is the show in?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He specifically said pro hormones are allowed. And designer steroids. I'm not trying to argue anything. Just regurgitating the info he gave me on the phone. Whether natural is in the name of the show or not the guy that runs the whole thing told me what was okay. I understand epistane is not now as it is methylated. Thank you
Heh you can just look at the label ;)