Dosing for Halo Plex Extreme

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Probably doing a cycle of Halo Plex Extreme by Hard Rock Supplements on October 8th. This will be a first time for me on the PH front. What kind of dosing should I implement? I really want to stay away from sides as much as possible, is 50mg daily okay for the run? or should I be bumping it to 75?

maybe 50/50/75/75/75/100 , or is that too much?

I have essential cycle for on cycle support
for PCT I have Arimestage PCT, nolva @ 20/20/10/10 and black lion research Viron with Endosurge Turbo and Maca and 3g DAA for libido help.

Do I need anything else?

Thanks

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Also, do I need to be taking a test booster while on cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No test boosters on cycle. Save them for PCT/off cycle.

Start off with a dose of 75

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
No test boosters on cycle. Save them for PCT/off cycle. Start off with a dose of 75
Only got 2 bottles, if I run it @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 it works out exactly 2 bottles minus 1 tablet.
Great, thanks :) .Hopefully libido doesn't tank too bad in pct. got some Nizoral 2% and toco 8 to stop any hair loss

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How you gonna dose HaloPlex Extreme at 75? I got a bottle and the caps are 50mg each.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
How you gonna dose HaloPlex Extreme at 75? I got a bottle and the caps are 50mg each.
Are you sure? I thought its 25mg and you have 2 a day?

Just checked this. That sucks. Will have to go with Pro-Halo by Dragon Nutrition then

BoomUDown

Awards
I used Halo X with cycle assist and TransForm. TransForm kept my libido sky high. I started PCT 4 days ago.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I used Halo X with cycle assist and TransForm. TransForm kept my libido sky high. I started PCT 4 days ago.
Im opting in for Dragon Pro Halo. You used transform on cycle? Which supp company makes transform? is it olympus?

I actually have 2 bottles of formeron so ill use that instead of transform. how many pumps a day / ml a day were you having?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Pre Cycle
No Load

On Cycle
Pro Halo @ 75/75/75/75/75/75
Formeron @ 1-2 pumps daily. Will start at 1 to assess tolerance
Essential Cycle throughout

PCT
Nolva @ 20/20/10/10
Finish off Essential Cycle
Arimestage PCT
DAA Powder @ 3g
BLR Viron
BPS Endosurge/AdrenoSurge/MacaPro

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Goliath1 does the above plan look adequate my knowledgeable friend?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Pre Cycle
No Load

On Cycle
Pro Halo @ 75/75/75/75/75/75
Formeron @ 1-2 pumps daily. Will start at 1 to assess tolerance
Essential Cycle throughout

PCT
Nolva @ 20/20/10/10
Finish off Essential Cycle
Arimestage PCT
DAA Powder @ 3g
BLR Viron
BPS Endosurge/AdrenoSurge/MacaPro
Why would you use that brand? And armistage has epi in it doesnt it? Drop that ****. And dont use essential cycle, never heard of thay brand, use cel cycle assist. Its from a trustworthy brand that's been around a long time. For halo use ironmaglabs, ironflex, or celtic labs.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Why would you use that brand? And armistage has epi in it doesnt it? Drop that ****. And dont use essential cycle, never heard of thay brand, use cel cycle assist. Its from a trustworthy brand that's been around a long time. For halo use ironmaglabs, ironflex, or celtic labs.
Im from the UK, so was using JW supplements beginner stack bundle, but swapped out the halo plex extreme for the dragon so I could dose 25mg's.

Ahhhhhh, okay, ill have a look around

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What should I replace the arimstage with, el1minate or ar1macare?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
reps4jesus do I just buy 3 CEL cycle Assist? to cover on cycle and pct? Then just add my SERM, and test booster and I'm set?

warrior737

Awards
It's also a great product during cycle to control lethargy and gyno.
I haven't run forma before but plan on it in a pct. Im starting in a week or so. Im also running gonna run low dose ostra1ne at 15 mg for 4 weeks along side a few other basic stuff.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ive been advised against forma in pct due to it being supressive

warrior737

Awards
I believe it is very mild suppressive. Similar to supplementing DHEA. I am going to look into it a bit more. I see a lot of answers on both sides and really no definitive answer.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is very mild suppressive. Similar to supplementing DHEA. I am going to look into it a bit more. I see a lot of answers on both sides and really no definitive answer.
Planning on running forma on cycle, and an AI pct, think that's safest bet. You do not want to crush your e2 in pct, you'd be so depressed

warrior737

Awards
Planning on running forma on cycle, and an AI pct, think that's safest bet. You do not want to crush your e2 in pct, you'd be so depressed
I planned on running a serm, AI, test booster, and formastane with a low dose of ostra for my PCT. I'm coming off a halo cycle at the end of this week.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I planned on running a serm, AI, test booster, and formastane with a low dose of ostra for my PCT. I'm coming off a halo cycle at the end of this week.
How was your run? did you run it at 75mg for 6 weeks?

warrior737

Awards
It was good. Lean bulk / recomp. Gained about 6 lbs and Im showing abs now which I wasn't before. Good run but got a lil lethargic at the end and got very minor spraticl chest pain so I cut my halo short 5 days. I ran 50/50/100/100/100. Ended halo two days ago. Im also running dermafury at 1.5 pumps a day. for 4 weeks. Started the second week of the halo. At the end of this week is when I will start PCT. Great strength gains and recovery was awesome. I wanna add in some EP1c or follidrone or some sort of natural anabolic that's not suppressive for a PCT kicker. Summers ending anyway so while on my normalization period I am probably gonna bulk up.

BoomUDown

Awards
I'm dosing Osta at 25 for 4 weeks and EP1C for 6 weeks. I added 20 lbs to squat last night for new PR.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
It was good. Lean bulk / recomp. Gained about 6 lbs and Im showing abs now which I wasn't before. Good run but got a lil lethargic at the end and got very minor spraticl chest pain so I cut my halo short 5 days. I ran 50/50/100/100/100. Ended halo two days ago. Im also running dermafury at 1.5 pumps a day. for 4 weeks. Started the second week of the halo. At the end of this week is when I will start PCT. Great strength gains and recovery was awesome. I wanna add in some EP1c or follidrone or some sort of natural anabolic that's not suppressive for a PCT kicker. Summers ending anyway so while on my normalization period I am probably gonna bulk up.
Yeah man think 100 is a little high for me. 50/75/75/75/75/75 is 119/120 caps so it's perfect and lower sides.

I'm going to try get hold of chapiral manimal for pct, that product was legit . Have some ABE, follidrone and ArA at home which I will add one or two into pct, probs folli and xgels

BoomUDown

Awards
Yeah man think 100 is a little high for me. 50/75/75/75/75/75 is 119/120 caps so it's perfect and lower sides.

I'm going to try get hold of chapiral manimal for pct, that product was legit . Have some ABE, follidrone and ArA at home which I will add one or two into pct, probs folli and xgels
You can't go wrong at 75. Should be a good run. You'll be setting PR's weeks 4,5 and 6.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong at 75. Should be a good run. You'll be setting PR's weeks 4,5 and 6.
Do i start my test booster day 1 of pct?

Chaparral Labs Manimal Unleashed is out, better than the original. The original Manimal gave me gains better than any supp I've ever used, so definitely using it for PCT

BoomUDown

Awards
Do i start my test booster day 1 of pct?

Chaparral Labs Manimal Unleashed is out, better than the original. The original Manimal gave me gains better than any supp I've ever used, so definitely using it for PCT
Start serm, booster, and AI the first morning of PCT.