Alpha 1 , M-sten and DMZ cycle.

Mikichof

Awards
Hi! What do you think the cycle I'm gonna do.
175 cm, 160lbs and 23 years.
6 weeks and 4 pct cycle.

Alpha 1: 40/40/40/0/0/0.
Dimethazine: 0/0/0/20/20/20.
Methylstenbolone: 0/0/0/20/20/20.

PCT:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20.
Clenbuterol: 0.08 ED.
Ketotifen: 2 mg ED.
DAA: 3g ED.

Support for all cycle:
Liv 52: 6 capsules ED.
Saw Palmetto 320 mg ED.
NAC 1800 mg ED.

Months ago I did a cycle of m-sten and dmz, I have a slight gynecomastia, nothing significant but I would like to be very careful in this regard. I have arimistane to use during pct but I have considered using arimidex during cycle, which would be the right amount? 0,25ED or 0,5ED?

Criticizing the cycle please.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Why did you pick these specific compounds? Alpha 1 converts to m1t and msten/DMZ are superdrol based. Seems really harsh and not really synergetic.

Mikichof

Awards
I wanted a mass cycle, do not like going over 3/4 weeks with a pro same hormone combination so I chose this. perhaps not be the most suitable. I will use a lot of protection to liver and prostate, and hope that the results and the recovery is good.
regarding the use of Arimidex, any advice?
thanks for your reply!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I wanted a mass cycle, do not like going over 3/4 weeks with a pro same hormone combination so I chose this. perhaps not be the most suitable. I will use a lot of protection to liver and prostate, and hope that the results and the recovery is good. regarding the use of Arimidex, any advice? thanks for your reply!
Personally I'd say just use one of those compounds and use a high dose of it, like dmz 60mg for at LEAST 4 weeks. Don't forget to protect the kidney/blood pressure, that is more sensitive than the liver. Not sure why you are using arimidex? These compounds are dry? But a small dose couldn't hurt, but you don't want to kill your estrogen..

Mikichof

Awards
that steps can I take to protect the kidney/blood?
I have panic with the appearance of gynecomastia, would be sufficient to use as a suicide aromatase inhibitor like arimistane during the cycle?
Why using lower doses of nolva in pct?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
that steps can I take to protect the kidney/blood? I have panic with the appearance of gynecomastia, would be sufficient to use as a suicide aromatase inhibitor like arimistane during the cycle? Why using lower doses of nolva in pct?
Hawthorne Berry and celery seed extract. It is a good AI that isn't too strong but should keep things at bay, or look at getting form. Typical dose of nolva is 20/20/10/10 in pct, check out some logs and most have it around that.

Mikichof

Awards
thanks for all your answers, I found it very useful! 'll be down the dose of nolva and I will include kidney support

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all your answers, I found it very useful! 'll be down the dose of nolva and I will include kidney support
No problem at all. Plan on logging this? Curious of the gains :D

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks and 4 pct cycle.

PCT:

Support for all cycle:
Saw Palmetto 320 mg ED.
NAC 1800 mg ED.

Months ago I did a cycle of m-sten and dmz, I have a slight gynecomastia, nothing significant but I would like to be very careful in this regard. I have arimistane to use during pct but I have considered using arimidex during cycle, which would be the right amount? 0,25ED or 0,5ED?

That Cycle is guaranteed to aggravate your gyno then. I would suggest not using alpha 1 and just running msten for 4 weeks.
For on cycle support you need something better like CEL Cycle Assist...not a fan of clen in pct as stims can raise cortisol levels

stann123

stann123

Awards
6 weeks and 4 pct cycle.

PCT:

Support for all cycle:
Saw Palmetto 320 mg ED.
NAC 1800 mg ED.

I'd drop the alpha1 or atleast run an ai on cycle if you have gyno.
On cycle: Cycle assist + tudca

For pct id drop the clen and keto, not even sure whyd youd want to run that in pct. Nolva 20/20/10/10, and id go with aromasin over adex in pct

Mikichof

Awards
I will use an AI during the cycle, my question is whether Arimistate (erase) was sufficient or need one more powerful as arimidex. I will use Liv52, NAC, and saw palmetto Cystone over the cycle.
I use the clen in pct to avoid gaining excess fat and try to keep most of my gains.

It would be better in my case Arimidex 1/4 ED or Arimistane 75 mg ED?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I will use an AI during the cycle, my question is whether Arimistate (erase) was sufficient or need one more powerful as arimidex. I will use Liv52, NAC, and saw palmetto Cystone over the cycle.
I use the clen in pct to avoid gaining excess fat and try to keep most of my gains.

Should just pickup CEL cycle assist has all your during cycle needs. Not sure about using clen, that is some strong stuff. Rather try something else otc that is weaker. Just stick with the erase. You probably should get some letro to kill that gyno later on or it gets worst.

stann123

stann123

Awards

Formestane over arimistane and have an ai like aromasin or letro on hand.

Mikichof

Awards
I'm trying to get arimidex. Get Letro, Aromasin .. is very complicated. I will use 0.25 Ed throughout the cycle and post cycle nolva + arimistane (Now i have bought the product buy).
Should get Letro, which would use the protocol, starting with daily doses, or use arimistane and if I have any symptoms of gine start using Letro?

Thanks for everything, I'm very lost ..

Forgive for my spelling mistakes, English is not my native language