Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

i am going to run 8 weeks of pharmacom anavar like this:

mg

i will run ARA as suggested on this forum too as below:

ara x 4 mon to sat ara x 1 on sunday
alcar 500 x4
GMS x 2 scoops = 6.6g (it should be like 3.3 each slop)

along with milk thistle and jarrow formula liver protection

i also have endosurge turbo but i think i will use that one at the end as a PCT (do you think is wrong? better running it while im on the cycle?)

so my PCT would be

erase pro
anabeta elite
DAA

please guys, any suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

PS this is my first one, so if i said something wrong or silly please correct me :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use basics in cycle, get a real cycle assist like cel, get an ai and serm for pct. Look all this up.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Age? Training history? Cycle goals? Height, weight, bodyfat?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
im 34, 176 for 65kg bodyfat 7%

doing weight since 2001 and muaj thai since i was 7

here my first and latest log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253770

im doing thai boxe and weights... thanks

i will look it up in the meantime just to let you know guys, i dont want something massive, i just wanted something easy and light, ive been reading lot of good things on anavar...

srblan

Awards
  • Established
im 34, 176 for 65kg bodyfat 7% doing weight since 2001 and muaj thai since i was 7 here my first and latest log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253770 im doing thai boxe and weights... thanks i will look it up in the meantime just to let you know guys, i dont want something massive, i just wanted something easy and light, ive been reading lot of good things on anavar...
The main issue with anavar is that it's often faked. As a male, that typically doesn't present major health issues like it would as a female because the most likely scenario is ending up with dbol instead of var. Another possibility is ending up with winny, which would probably suck for Muay Thai - it can dry out your joints, which will not feel very good. If you have real var, it shouldn't be too bad, just make sure you've got proper liver support like TUDCA along with anything else you're taking for cycle support.

Viking23

Awards
Real var will probably not be ran above 50 mg. Most guys that do run it higher are doing so because its under dosed in my experience

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Hey ive done a few. I would not change dosage because you get mad headaches as you adjust each time- it takes a few weeks to kick in hard anyway. Id do 60min for 8 weeks, but my last round was 80. Pm me anything you want to ask. I did legit pharma grade and yes you need 60.

Also don't event think about this without nolva pct.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thabks guys!!

So I have pharmacom anavar which is supposed to be second just to alpha pharma.

I will follow your suggestions re dosing 60mg

What about the cycle support and pct I linked above?

Also in will take jarrow formula liver support + milk thistle. What u think?

As a post cycle therapy I was thinking to the above products along with erase pro abe and t-up black for daa support

Or should I just stick to liver support?

Nolva? Sorry maybe silly, what is that?

Thanks in advance.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No serm = No cycle bro...

You have some homework to do, I'll help you out if need be.. Shoot me a pm.. But you should really research more before starting any cycle..

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok mate that's what I'm doing, I gave just var but I'll start once I'll have all and once I'll know everything I need to know :) that's why I'm here...

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm. Nolvadex

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Well if you got var you can get nolva

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok so thanks to Goliath1 and all of you guys for the great suggestions.

I am going to write down below what i understood and what products i am going to use and, if i have any questions, i will write those questions on the side:

Cycle
anavar 50/60mg every day for 8 weeks --> http://pharmacomlabs.com/product/41

Cycle PCT
Clomid dosing can be 50/50/25/25
Nolva can be 20/20/10/10

Cycle Support (supplementation)
Cycle Assist by CEL
jarrow formula milk thistle
jarrow formula liver optimiser
TUDCA

PCT (supplementation)
The Complete PCT Stack (AD-3 PCT & Cycle Armor) Lecheek Nutrition --> would it be better dosing these two product, while and after or just the AD-3 and using the cycle assist while running the cycle?
Erase Pro --> if i use AD-3, will i need erase pro as well? AD-3 got the same ingredient that the old formula of erase pro had
Anabeta Elite --> do i need this? i was going to stack this with erase pro...
T-UP Black DAA by Nutrex
Endosurge Turbo --> is this needed too? or i can use this instead of erase or daw?

anything to add or remove?

Supplementation
i was told not to use ARA and the ara stack while I'm on the cycle but instead to use it after to help me maintain the gain.

I will use as a pre WO hemavol and proteins (casein/isolate) and bcaa during the cycle.

ARA stack, now, is this the right time? or maybe its better i will wait until the pct supplementation finish and nova and climid finish too and then will start the ara stack? (the ara stack is the one on this forum)

any other thing that can help to make the max of it? (in terms of supplementation i mean) not taking any supplements will make me feel strange ahahah

ok guys, please please please, let me know what you think and tell me if I'm going wrong with anything and/or if i need to remove any supplements or add anything.

diet wise i am on 2g of proteins per KG now i will increase it to 3g, carbs almost 250g a day and i am on 7% fat, you can see my pictures on the log i posted the link on my first post here.

please try to respond with detailed info and don't use high tech words lol as i am not really expert :)

thanks

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
You can keep it simpler with var.

Var 60 for 8 weeks
Liver support split morning and night
Lipid support split morning and night
Creatine is great with var because it increases absorption

Pct
You can use all the stuff you have there if you want, but all you need is
Erase pro and daa
Liver support
Lipid support
Nolva or clomid - just one

Supps will help too.

Also just a note on the first couple weeks you want tons if vitamin c cuz as your body adjusts you will get mad headaches.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You can keep it simpler with var.

Var 60 for 8 weeks
Liver support split morning and night
Lipid support split morning and night

Pct
You can use all the stuff you have there if you want, but all you need is
Erase pro
Liver support
Lipid support
Nolva 40/20/20/10
ok, sorry maybe silly question, what do you mean by lipid support? omega 3/6/9?

also, i didn't want to take too many supplements indeed.

i can save the endosurge turbo for the ARA stack, as you suggested on this board guys and its one thing removed.

the rest, a would like to take abe and daa too, BUT, what i wanted to know too was, better the stack pct+armor or just cycle assist? i read a lot of good reviews for both :)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
On cycleyou need the support like milk thistle and some lipid support which I assume cycle assist is.

I use something else. But you heed to protect the liver and lipids on cycle. Try arim1care or lipid stable + liver stable by molecular nutrition.

You can use the same thing in pct too.

Daa and erase is for pct yeah. Anything else you want then is fine, i throw lots of supps there to bounce back like ep1c, ara, dermastr3ngth whatever you want.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks.... i will continue my research.... i will wait for more suggestions :) thanks!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok, i got

MN liver stabil
MN Lipid stabil
PCT ad-3+armor cycle

and for after the cycle

erase pro
abe
t-up
ad-3 (part of the stack above)

question: do i have to take the ad-3 while on cycle? i don't think so....

hemavol for pre wo

at the end climid and nolva

hope to be covered enough :)

thanks guys

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used adp. Another thing is split your var dose twice daily. Eg 7am and 7pm. Just grab the nolva and have fun! You should get super ripped if you are already at 7%

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Haven't used adp. Another thing is split your var dose twice daily. Eg 7am and 7pm. Just grab the nolva and have fun! You should get super ripped if you are already at 7%
nolva at the end of the cycle tho right???

i hope to get some lean muscles as i am too ripped :)

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
nolva at the end of the cycle tho right??? i hope to get some lean muscles as i am too ripped :)
You need to make sure you fully understand the nolva and make sure you run it, this is the most important part

Dymethazine

Awards
this looks too complicated. heres an easy fisrt cycle and with something you know is legit and not costly.

celtic labs epi 30mg-50mg.
oncycle use ai cycle support orange flavour
pct use nolva or clomid and/or an ai like aromasin and a test-booster of choice.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You need to make sure you fully understand the nolva and make sure you run it, this is the most important part
i understood that i MUST run the NOLVA and CLOMID at the end of the cycle, am i right? NOT during but at the end, also, why you saying @understand@ is there anything i am missing here? please elaborate, thanks

i will ask at the end of my cycle to the same guy to provide me both

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
this looks too complicated. heres an easy fisrt cycle and with something you know is legit and not costly.

celtic labs epi 30mg-50mg.
oncycle use ai cycle support orange flavour
pct use nolva or clomid and/or an ai like aromasin and a test-booster of choice.
i like complicated things :) those things make me busy ahahahah i don't mind, i have followed all of your suggestions :) lol, not all as cannot buy everything and i have to make a decision at some point but i guess i am covered, when it comes to health i prefer exceed :)

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
i understood that i MUST run the NOLVA and CLOMID at the end of the cycle, am i right? NOT during but at the end, also, why you saying @understand@ is there anything i am missing here? please elaborate, thanks i will ask at the end of my cycle to the same guy to provide me both
You need the SERM before you start the cycle incase of any problems, that is what I mean by understand

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You need the SERM before you start the cycle incase of any problems, that is what I mean by understand
clear, ok, thanks that is what i was wondering.... just need to find out now where as the guy is away so i think i need to start later, what could be one of these any problems@?

thanks

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
clear, ok, thanks that is what i was wondering.... just need to find out now where as the guy is away so i think i need to start later, what could be one of these any problems@? thanks
Gyno, unplanned trip somewhere, anything can happen man it's life, just one of those things.
I was running a cycle and had a family member who lives 4000 miles away die. Had to attend the funeral.. Just stuff like that man

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Gyno, unplanned trip somewhere, anything can happen man it's life, just one of those things.
I was running a cycle and had a family member who lives 4000 miles away die. Had to attend the funeral.. Just stuff like that man
ok thanks.....

i thought var was "light one"...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
ok and... sorry about silly question... "shut you down"...?
In my opinion bro I think you should do more research before starting a cycle!
But shut down is when your body does not create any testosterone, as it recognizes you have a synthetic one in your system.
This is why pct is so important. It gets your own production started again

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion bro I think you should do more research before starting a cycle!
But shut down is when your body does not create any testosterone, as it recognizes you have a synthetic one in your system.
This is why pct is so important. It gets your own production started again
gotcha.... i am reading a lot of documentation..... trust me.... and i do really appreciate your posts here man, thanks, i will continue and start when i will have everything for sure not before :) i don't wanna run into issues

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i got Nolva and Clomid guys...

so i am not wrong the cycle would be

Nolva 40/20/20/10

what about clomid?

i also found info on inernet which is saying to take both and to stack like

Basic Plan:
Week 1: 40mg every day
Week 2: 40mg every day
Week 3: 20mg every day
Week 4: 20mg every day
Extended Plan:
Week 1: 40mg every day
Week 2: 40mg every day
Week 3: 40mg every day
Week 4: 20mg every day
Week 5: 20mg every day
Week 6: 20mg every day

??? anybody can help?

also based on this

Implementing Nolvadex Post Cycle Therapy:
We do not simply and arbitrarily end our cycle of anabolic steroids and start our post cycle recovery; you must have an understanding of the steroids you were using in order to determine timing and this is very important. If you begin your Nolvadex post cycle plan too soon and you still have a lot of suppressive anabolic steroids in your system the whole recovery process will be a waste.

If your cycle ends with short ester anabolic steroids you may start your recovery process 2-3 days after your last injection; whether you are going to include hCG or not you will still start 2-3 days after the anabolic steroid cycle ends. If however your cycle ends with any long ester based steroids things will change; in this instance if you are going to include hCG into your Nolvadex post cycle plan you will begin hCG use ten days after your last steroidal injection; if your cycle ended with very long ester gear such as Deca-Durabolin it might be wise to wait a full two weeks. If your cycle ends with long ester steroids and you are not including hCG you will need to wait 2 weeks before Nolvadex post cycle therapy begins with 3 weeks being optimal if steroids such as Deca-Durabolin were being used at the end of the cycle.
i should start when?

also i have found info which are saying to start using it while on anavar, starting from the 3rd week and continuing till the end and for 2 more weeks...

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
anybody??

Viking23

Awards
What are you running? If you are running multiple compounds like test, deca, and something else or running a cycle more than 12 weeks Than I insist you run both clomid and Nolva. If your cycle isn't that long or complex than you can get away with just one serm unless you are over 35 then I would recommend using both. I would always have both on grand just in case it is you have trouble recovering.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
You only need Nolva after cycle. No clomid. Var doesn't aromatize and can't cause gyno. That's why I do it. Clomid and nolva together are for something more serious.

Also var at at least 60 for 8 weeks or you are wasting it. Trust me var cycle isn't too complicated. .

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Running 60/80 mg for 8 weeks of just var
I'm 35 on 28th of sept
Ok nolva but how? End? Or starting 5th week while still running var?

Thx

Viking23

Awards
Running 60/80 mg for 8 weeks of just var
I'm 35 on 28th of sept
Ok nolva but how? End? Or starting 5th week while still running var?

Thx
No serms only restart you system no exogenous hormones are in your system . So wait till you finish your last day of var and then start pct the following day

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
No serms only restart you system no exogenous hormones are in your system . So wait till you finish your last day of var and then start pct the following day

what about this -->

Implementing Nolvadex Post Cycle Therapy:
We do not simply and arbitrarily end our cycle of anabolic steroids and start our post cycle recovery; you must have an understanding of the steroids you were using in order to determine timing and this is very important. If you begin your Nolvadex post cycle plan too soon and you still have a lot of suppressive anabolic steroids in your system the whole recovery process will be a waste.

If your cycle ends with short ester anabolic steroids you may start your recovery process 2-3 days after your last injection; whether you are going to include hCG or not you will still start 2-3 days after the anabolic steroid cycle ends. If however your cycle ends with any long ester based steroids things will change; in this instance if you are going to include hCG into your Nolvadex post cycle plan you will begin hCG use ten days after your last steroidal injection; if your cycle ended with very long ester gear such as Deca-Durabolin it might be wise to wait a full two weeks. If your cycle ends with long ester steroids and you are not including hCG you will need to wait 2 weeks before Nolvadex post cycle therapy begins with 3 weeks being optimal if steroids such as Deca-Durabolin were being used at the end of the cycle.

Viking23

Awards
First off sorry about that post sounds all jumbled as I just woke up. Night shift blows! And yes that guy is stating the same thing I am but with injectables. Injectables last longer in the system and when they are still active serms have no effect on the testes. Nolva will still work to prevent gyno but that's because it is reacting with estrogen receptors.

When you are on test prop which is the most common short ester used with test you must pin EOD because of how fast it releases into the system. So you won't start PCT for about 3-4 days making sure it has cleared the system. Now test e/c takes much longer to clear the system as well as build up in the system . This is why people say you wont see results for about 4 weeks. Well once all of that test builds up slowly it only makes sense that it will leave slowly. I do disagree with the poster that says start 10 days after last injection as I was told by some well respected docs in the community that you shouldn't start until the middle of week 2-3 after the last injection. So about 17-18 days. This is why I recommend using an oral or switching to a short ester to finish the cycle because you can transition into pct faster therefore saving more gains.

Since orals have such short half lives you can start pct 24 hours after your last dose. Does all that make sense now?

Edit: you also do not have to run serms so high. 20 mgs is perfect although you can run a little higher the first two days or so to build it up in your system faster if you wish. Well actually 20mgs is perfect if your gear is dosed correctly. And if you got it from the same source as the var then I would assume it is underdosed also

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks!

it make sense now, so.... questions again... why do you think it is underdosed? and what is the "underdose" for you? i was thinking to run 80mg a day or even 60mg a day every day 8 weeks, then 40mg or 20mg of nolva at the end as pct as well with the pct supplementation i mentioned earlier...

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good to me bro. It will be fine. Var for 8 weeks then next day after start nilva pct at either 40 or 20. Then do three more weeks at 20 and you are good,

Personally, i do 40/20/20/10. Do the erase during pct too and the daa and other supps. Throw everything at pct to keep the gains. Var gains are real not fake bloat stuff.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks!

what do you think about the PCT supplementation i am going to run with it?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
It all looks fine. I found that the olypus labs stuff helps too like ep1c, detmastr3ngth, maybe king by cutler. Ara is great. As much as you want to add, but you will recover fine either way it's just more of an edge.

Lastly make sure you take off 12 weeks after this before doing Another var cycle.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
just hope to get some kg..... i am too lean and tiny now :)

what about the leckeek pct stack? afetr? or while?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
After. You don't need much help on var except for your support and creatine and pwo