First cycle and using 5 compounds give me advice.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Height : 6'4
Weight : 252 pounds
15 years training

Okay so my cycle was

10 weeks test e
6 weeks 50mg dbol

So I had a Euro stack 500 vial which I'll probably never actually use by itself so I decided to inject it today. I injected 2mg which is Tren 250ml, 250ml Deca, Test Prop 250ml and Test E 250ml.

And remember this is my first cycle, but I was just getting bored and the Vial would just go to waste anyway now I need advice as to the dosage. Should I inject 2mg once a week for 5 weeks or on my next injection only use 1mg a week which would give me 125ml of each compound?.

I know I should stick to one or two compounds for my first cycle .. blah blah .. but I'm 29 now I really have nothing to lose and the vial would just go to waste. So I'll ask again should I just inject 1mg each week instead of 2mg for 5 weeks?. I heard these doses are low anyway that's why I decided to use the vial.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Oh I forgot to say the Dbol is blowing me up already and also gives me really bad back pumps so every set of deadlifts I have to sit down for a few minutes.

V

Viking23

Awards
Your a fool! Should have never started that cycle and my best Advice is stop now!! Why start on so many compounds. Test only would have you feeling great and give great gains. Then you add something after that and then something again after that.

Aas should not be a sprint but a marathon. If you start slow then you can graduate to know compounds and be as excited as you were the first time without having to push the doses to unhealthy limits. After this cycle where you going to go? All other cycles will seem boring because you went all out on this one. So do your self a favor and chuck the bottle and start a test cycle.

V

Viking23

Awards
And I don't mean to be a pain in the a$s but I mean 29 isn't that old bro. You will probably cycle till your in your 40 if all goes well. And from experience teaching your goal is never as exciting as the journey that got you there so why rush it? You will regret doing this cycle now bit do as you must. And to answer your question 2 ml split weekly seems fine

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Your a fool! Should have never started that cycle and my best Advice is stop now!! Why start on so many compounds. Test only would have you feeling great and give great gains. Then you add something after that and then something again after that.

Aas should not be a sprint but a marathon. If you start slow then you can graduate to know compounds and be as excited as you were the first time without having to push the doses to unhealthy limits. After this cycle where you going to go? All other cycles will seem boring because you went all out on this one. So do your self a favor and chuck the bottle and start a test cycle.
Well I was gonna throw out the vial literally, but decided to just use it since that would be a waste of money. I needed the Dbol because I can't be bothered waiting 4 weeks for results and I'm responding well to dbol no gyno. So 125ml of each compound is basically a really low dose anyway right?. Or I could run it for 5 weeks on 250ml. OR I could just throw out the vial, but it just seems like a waste of money. I have plenty of AI and PCT. I already did a marathon of training 15 years naturally so I don't need to be lectured on that ...

If I go off cycle for the right amount of time in theory my body should be ready for a new cycle anyway right? I did all the research. I went on a few forums and 250ml of tren, deca etc is a really low dose?

And Viking I honestly think that I'm going to reach my lifetime goals of a 500 bench, 600 deadlift and 500 squat in my first cycle. I know it's not smart, but I don't think I'm going overboard.

V

Viking23

Awards
Well I was gonna throw out the vial literally, but decided to just use it since that would be a waste of money. I needed the Dbol because I can't be bothered waiting 4 weeks for results and I'm responding well to dbol no gyno. So 125ml of each compound is basically a really low dose anyway right?. Or I could run it for 5 weeks on 250ml. OR I could just throw out the vial, but it just seems like a waste of money. I have plenty of AI and PCT. I already did a marathon of training 15 years naturally so I don't need to be lectured on that ...

If I go off cycle for the right amount of time in theory my body should be ready for a new cycle anyway right? I did all the research. I went on a few forums and 250ml of tren, deca etc is a really low dose?

And Viking I honestly think that I'm going to reach my lifetime goals of a 500 bench, 600 deadlift and 500 squat in my first cycle. I know it's not smart, but I don't think I'm going overboard.
I didn't mean training naturally but its also a marathon for gear use. And yes it is a low dose but you should see how your body reacts. You honestly could have just saved the vial. It would have last a few years minimum. Good luck on the cycle bro

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I didn't mean training naturally but its also a marathon for gear use. And yes it is a low dose but you should see how your body reacts. You honestly could have just saved the vial. It would have last a few years minimum. Good luck on the cycle bro
Well I could just stop using that vial if that would be better? the vial would literally be going in the bin though. I already have plenty of sus etc ready for my next cycle. I have enough gear to last me a few years, but I bought the euro stack 500 because it was cheap and then realized that I wouldn't need it. So for 5 weeks I'd be running 750 test e, 250 test prop, tren, deca, and dbol 50mg.

I understand about the marathon, but my goals are so close mate! :) I'm not some guy that doesn't listen that's why I'm considering either stopping it now or running the 2mg for 5 weeks. I may even run the test e for 15 weeks instead of 10 I'm still not sure on that either. I guess you could say I'm front loading right? (even though first time users shouldn't ... ) but when I did my research there's no real scientific evidence saying not to run other compounds at low doses. Most drugs are the same your body gets used to them over time so in theory if I had an off cycle I should still react to the same cycle ? obviously I wouldn't make as many gains since I'm already 250 pounds, but I think you understand what I'm saying.

V

Viking23

Awards
Yeah man and deca at 5 weeks won't do **** and tren might do something small. So you can just run it if it makes you feel better especially since it is only 5 weeks. Its deca and tren e correct? And yeah your body won't get use to the compounds

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Yeah man and deca at 5 weeks won't do **** and tren might do something small. So you can just run it if it makes you feel better especially since it is only 5 weeks. Its deca and tren e correct? And yeah your body won't get use to the compounds
Yeah Tren, Deca, Test prop and Test e. I'll just inject it once a week for 5 weeks. I'm running test e for 10 weeks at 500mg. Euro stack 500 is a stupid stack imo lol.

On a side note I'm almost at 2 weeks and I've gone up about 10 pounds already and I'm looking bloated lolz. My jeans and jumpers are now super tight which is a pain in the ass hehe. So I can only imagine what will happen in another 2 weeks when the test kicks in and also I'm feeling really happy and feel great.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SMMFH

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Seriously there's no science as to why someone shouldn't do more compounds on a first cycle in fact I think it may be better to run lower doses of other compounds as I will get more muscle which is better and can up the doses in future cycles. I don't care about the sides of losing hair etc I'm already losing hair so what's the real reason? the answer is it's just bro science. Bodybuilders back in the day used anything they could get there hands on. AI is for gyno and Nolva is for PCT so give me a real reason why not to run other compounds? I've read countless threads and it's all bro science. I will most likely be adding HGH as well mid cycle to amplify my results. This is 2014 we know that steroids aren't dangerous in moderate to low doses.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously there's no science as to why someone shouldn't do more compounds on a first cycle in fact I think it may be better to run lower doses of other compounds as I will get more muscle which is better and can up the doses in future cycles. I don't care about the sides of losing hair etc I'm already losing hair so what's the real reason? the answer is it's just bro science. Bodybuilders back in the day used anything they could get there hands on. AI is for gyno and Nolva is for PCT so give me a real reason why not to run other compounds? I've read countless threads and it's all bro science. I will most likely be adding HGH as well mid cycle to amplify my results. This is 2014 we know that steroids aren't dangerous in moderate to low doses.
So you know how you respond to each variable, so if you run into sides you will know its from x not y and can take care of them, so you can see how you feel on each one with test being your control, and lastly...you are basically a research subject at this point so treat yourself like a study and be smart about it.

V

Viking23

Awards
Actually running compounds solo along with test to get a feel for how your body reacts is kind of like a science. And like stated above its just because some people don't react well to some compounds . Some guys run test at 400 mg and get gyno where others use 800 with no probs. My one buddy used winni at 50mg ed and made great gains and my other friend took his advice and was getting massive nose bleeds from his bp spiking so high.

But at this point just keep going the way you are and see how it works out. DECA probably won't even be fully kicked in by 5 weeks so that will be a waste but you will get to see how tren works for a week or two.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Prop is going to be interesting for your first cycle. That PIP is going to be fun! Seriously, though, there is science behind experimentation, and when you do an experiment, you only add one variable at a time or you can't explain the results - that's why scientists use a control group. Do your joints feel good because of the estrogenic effects of the test? Is it the deca? Has the deca even kicked in yet? The other science behind only using one new drug at a time is that the goal of the process is to use as little of a drug as you can which still yields favorable results. When doctors prescribe medication and ultimately end up using a cocktail of meds, they typically add them one at a time, give some time for the drug to reach steady state, assess the results, and decide whether or not to make adjustments. Treating one condition with multiple drugs is called polypharmacy, so even that is a science.

The real core issue I saw was "I'm using dbol because I don't want to wait 4 weeks for results." I understand having a goal and being anxious to see results, but just throwing drugs at it and hoping one works is a recipe for either wasting money, getting injured, or getting sick. It's cliche as hell and I can't believe I'm going to type it, but life is a marathon not a sprint, so don't let short term impatience screw with long term health.

juniorab

juniorab

Awards
Wow. So many tiny fish all caught on one little hook.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Prop is going to be interesting for your first cycle. That PIP is going to be fun! Seriously, though, there is science behind experimentation, and when you do an experiment, you only add one variable at a time or you can't explain the results - that's why scientists use a control group. Do your joints feel good because of the estrogenic effects of the test? Is it the deca? Has the deca even kicked in yet? The other science behind only using one new drug at a time is that the goal of the process is to use as little of a drug as you can which still yields favorable results. When doctors prescribe medication and ultimately end up using a cocktail of meds, they typically add them one at a time, give some time for the drug to reach steady state, assess the results, and decide whether or not to make adjustments. Treating one condition with multiple drugs is called polypharmacy, so even that is a science.

The real core issue I saw was "I'm using dbol because I don't want to wait 4 weeks for results." I understand having a goal and being anxious to see results, but just throwing drugs at it and hoping one works is a recipe for either wasting money, getting injured, or getting sick. It's cliche as hell and I can't believe I'm going to type it, but life is a marathon not a sprint, so don't let short term impatience screw with long term health.
Why would I run one compound and get less results than running 5. A virgin cycle is the one that gives the most gains so I'm taking full advantage of that. I completely understand what you're saying, but this is my own little experiment to see what's going to happen, Life is boring when you don't take risks.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work Op! Give it hell!

You should log this sucker....

stann123

stann123

Awards
Why would I run one compound and get less results than running 5. A virgin cycle is the one that gives the most gains so I'm taking full advantage of that. I completely understand what you're saying, but this is my own little experiment to see what's going to happen, Life is boring when you don't take risks.
Great point. Honestly you should think of adding var at the end and even throw in some halo. If 5 compounds will get you results imagine what 7 would do. Also up the doses, its your first cycle take advantage bud

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Great point. Honestly you should think of adding var at the end and even throw in some halo. If 5 compounds will get you results imagine what 7 would do. Also up the doses, its your first cycle take advantage bud
Well I'm already bigger than you so I must bedoing something right you noob.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Another valid point, if someones bigger then you take his advice. I was just giving you advice based off of your logic, The more the better correct?

V

Viking23

Awards
Well if this is a race for the biggest casket than you sir may win that race. We were all just trying to help and all you did was act like an ignorant fool who had all the answers. Why did you come on here and ask questions if you wouldnt accept anyone's help? You are probably a troll but if not then enjoy your cycle

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lolol tool.

You should front load the whole vial, then add in cheque drops pre workout with 200mg trest ace ed. Gainz amirite?

D

Dymethazine

Awards
on your first cycle you can get great gains off just one compound. use others when you cant get so easily.

stann123

stann123

Awards
on your first cycle you can get great gains off just one compound. use others when you cant get so easily.
But bro theres no scientific studies proving this. If 1 compound will get you gains think about the gainnzzz youll make with 7. This all makes sense now

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
....cheque drops are a must but u forgot the meth for cutting !

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Seriously there's no science as to why someone shouldn't do more compounds on a first cycle in fact I think it may be better to run lower doses of other compounds as I will get more muscle which is better and can up the doses in future cycles.
Why is it that people who have zero idea of how studies work are always the first to say, "well there's no studies to prove me wrong so imma go ahead and do it". Clearly you have no idea how a study works, nor its application to real-life.

This is just plain ignorant. You state there is no scientific reason not to yet you do it because you "think" this is a better approach. Your thought process is wrong.

Stop trolling OP

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
But bro theres no scientific studies proving this. If 1 compound will get you gains think about the gainnzzz youll make with 7. This all makes sense now
1 compound gets gains that's cool? I want big gains not small ones so I'll add 5 compounds and take advantage of my first cycle. Just because you idiots used one compound and got minimal gains doesn't mean I have to. More compounds = more gains simple.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Well if this is a race for the biggest casket than you sir may win that race. We were all just trying to help and all you did was act like an ignorant fool who had all the answers. Why did you come on here and ask questions if you wouldnt accept anyone's help? You are probably a troll but if not then enjoy your cycle
It's a myth that steroids cause death do you actually do any research?. People binge drinking on the weekend is worse on the liver than me doing 50mg of dbol. People die in Australia every 30 seconds from tobacco related deaths and how many people die from steroids?. And like I said who cares about the sides I have AI for gyno and Nolva for PCT. There's been millions of people testing one compound at a time and guess what it works!!! so I'll add in 5 since I know they work. Simple brah

A

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Lol

OP , your threads are always funny to read.
Good job for putting so much effort to entertain us.
I totally see your point.
I'm myself on epi, halo, tren, deca, trest, test e, test p, superdrol, dbol, 1dhea, 4dhea, dmz, dermacrin cycle. Oh boy, I'm just blowing from day to day. Those fools don't know what they missing.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol OP , your threads are always funny to read. Good job for putting so much effort to entertain us. I totally see your point. I'm myself on epi, halo, tren, deca, trest, test e, test p, superdrol, dbol, 1dhea, 4dhea, dmz, dermacrin cycle. Oh boy, I'm just blowing from day to day. Those fools don't know what they missing.
U too???
I thought I was the only one!!!
Lmfao!!!!

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Lol

OP , your threads are always funny to read.
Good job for putting so much effort to entertain us.
I totally see your point.
I'm myself on epi, halo, tren, deca, trest, test e, test p, superdrol, dbol, 1dhea, 4dhea, dmz, dermacrin cycle. Oh boy, I'm just blowing from day to day. Those fools don't know what they missing.
I agree these fools who just run test on there first cycle are idiots because they are missing out on bigger gains from more compounds. I always go by what Charles Darwin said ''Survival of the biggest''.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree these fools who just run test on there first cycle are idiots because they are missing out on bigger gains from more compounds. I always go by what Charles Darwin said ''Survival of the biggest''.
I'm bigger than uuuuu!!!!!
Lol...
U better step it up Hercules!
10 compounds or nothing! Lol....
;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tool. Btw I'm bigger then you are so ha.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
How about u do it up m8 , log the cycle n let us " idiots" check out ur ronnie coleman physique when ur done . Maybe then " bra" we will shut up , until then us "idiots" will keep on givin out "wisdom" from yrs of "bro science " . Cheers .

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a clown.
Not really ... I lift super heavy in the gym and deadlift over 700 easy. I'm trying to max around 1000 or so this year. Yes I live with my parents and eat all there food so what? it's cheaper. Loading plates is what romans were doing 2000 years ago ... we have technology now and I still have to load plates manually?. What a joke
Brb, putting 300lbs on my deadlift in a year. The first guy to deadlift 1000 took 20 years to go from 600 to 1000, and his genetics for strength and explosiveness (UK youth 100m Sprint champ) are better than even your almighty genes.
Wait, what? But you just said in the other thread that you pull 7. Or was it 8? I can't keep up with your progress, man. Doesn't look like you can either. So, how much CAN you deadlift?

And start squatting more often. No one who can't snap off a double bodyweight squat should say anything genetics unless they're saying "My genetics suck." Don't act better than people who have learned more about training in 14 months than you have in fourteen years. Better yet, don't act better than anyone.

We have guys on the forum that can squat more than you weighing 100lbs less than you. Congrats on your solid leg training. I have witnessed women squat more than you can. Take it down a few pegs.

As they say on every forum: Vids, or it never happened.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
You're a clown.
Brb, putting 300lbs on my deadlift in a year. The first guy to deadlift 1000 took 20 years to go from 600 to 1000, and his genetics for strength and explosiveness (UK youth 100m Sprint champ) are better than even your almighty genes.

Wait, what? But you just said in the other thread that you pull 7. Or was it 8? I can't keep up with your progress, man. Doesn't look like you can either. So, how much CAN you deadlift?

And start squatting more often. No one who can't snap off a double bodyweight squat should say anything genetics unless they're saying "My genetics suck." Don't act better than people who have learned more about training in 14 months than you have in fourteen years. Better yet, don't act better than anyone.

We have guys on the forum that can squat more than you weighing 100lbs less than you. Congrats on your solid leg training. I have witnessed women squat more than you can. Take it down a few pegs.

As they say on every forum: Vids, or it never happened.
Who the hell cares about squatting? people who squat heaps have big retarded asses. Bodybuilding is all about having big arms and chest for the ladies. Those dudes that squat twice there bodyweight are 5'5 dwarves so squatting 100 pounds isn't hard ....

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who the hell cares about squatting? people who squat heaps have big retarded asses. Bodybuilding is all about having big arms and chest for the ladies. Those dudes that squat twice there bodyweight are 5'5 dwarves so squatting 100 pounds isn't hard ....
Try symmetry...
Jersey shore is about big arms for the ladies, lol...
And who the fk wants those guidos anyways, ha!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for this. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. You truly are the most entertaining poster here. Well done!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2mg which is Tren 250ml, 250ml Deca, Test Prop 250ml and Test E 250ml.
just so as you know, its virtually impossible to get that sort of dosage in 2ml of oil. even in ethyl oleate that's just way too much of everything. Heck, its difficult to get the 125mg/ml of prop alone with nothing else.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong trolling here.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Try symmetry...
Jersey shore is about big arms for the ladies, lol...
And who the fk wants those guidos anyways, ha!
What???? My synthoil arms bring the girls to the yard! Don't you know?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lmao your gonna inject 2mg at 1000ml? Hahahahahhaah I think 1000ml would give some pip.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
It's the one that gives the most gains for the least compound, don't forget that part. Why would you run one compound and get less results than running 5? Simple, because you don't know which side effects you're going to see, and until you know which drugs lead to which side effects, you're going to have no clue which ones you can increase and which you should decrease or drop altogether.

Life is boring when you don't take calculated risks. Even an experienced skydiver checks to make sure his chute is packed properly. You know what he doesn't do? Abandon the chute altogether and hope to find one on the way down. Taking a risk just to hope you'll survive is typically not going to end well.

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
1 compound gets gains that's cool? I want big gains not small ones so I'll add 5 compounds and take advantage of my first cycle. Just because you idiots used one compound and got minimal gains doesn't mean I have to. More compounds = more gains simple.
Why not add slin into the mix too? I mean sure, you are very likely to go into hypoglycemic shock, but it can pack on size like none other. The point is not to see how many drugs your body can tolerate - when your receptors are fresh, you get a lot of bang out of just a little compound. There's a finite amount of size you can add in one cycle because you only have a finite number of receptors to use everything. The rest just becomes side effect fuel.