First ph cycle. What else do i need?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I plan on starting my first ph cycle, my goal is to put on some mass. My original plan was to go with hdrol but then changed my mind and I'm going with epistane. Suggestions on that?? Also I will be taking cel cycle assist and cel pct assist and also throwing in erase pro.

I was thinking of running epi 20/20/30/40 since it's my first cycle.

Thoughts and/or opinions? Advice would also be a big help

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally run some DMZ low dosed for first cycle, but I love me some DMZ, so all to their own. Epistane could be pretty good for a lean bulk, be nice and tight.

You are gonna want to run epistane atleast 5 weeks, 6 weeks top if it is your first cycle. Also, start out at 30mg. Run the pct assist and erase during PCT and get a serm if you don't have one yet, nolva: 20/20/10/10.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'd personally run some DMZ low dosed for first cycle, but I love me some DMZ, so all to their own. Epistane could be pretty good for a lean bulk, be nice and tight. You are gonna want to run epistane atleast 5 weeks, 6 weeks top if it is your first cycle. Also, start out at 30mg. Run the pct assist and erase during PCT and get a serm if you don't have one yet, nolva: 20/20/10/10.
How would you dose epistane for 5 weeks? And where can I get ahold of nolva?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How would you dose epistane for 5 weeks? And where can I get ahold of nolva?
30/30/40/40/40, 40 is the sweet spot for most. For nolva check the board sponsors, another name for nolva is tamoxifen citrate as a lot of them call it that. One of them is holding a sale right now.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
30/30/40/40/40, 40 is the sweet spot for most. For nolva check the board sponsors, another name for nolva is tamoxifen citrate as a lot of them call it that. One of them is holding a sale right now.
I'm looking everywhere and still having a difficult time finding it

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Liquid SERMs are just fine .... never had any issue myself. And I second the post regarding the dosage of Epi. The sweat spot is 40mg and some find a higher dose to be even more effective. I ran my last Epi cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45 and was very happy with the results. As for PCT I would recommend Nolva and Clomid dosed appropriately together. More and more anecdotal evidence is showing that the two combined work to get your T levels going again as fast as possible. They are both SERMs but they each work differently to achieve similar goals.... This accompanied by a quality otc pct supp that does not rely on Tribulus to raise T levels ... and you are good to go ;)

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
You guys have been a huge help, thank you. I'm looking at cem store and don't see nolva/tamoxifen citrate or clomid

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
You guys have been a huge help, thank you. I'm looking at cem store and don't see nolva/tamoxifen citrate or clomid
Keep looking .... as mentioned here already there are several board sponsored 'research chemical' sites that have what you are looking for.
And for the otc pct that I mentioned that has DAA rather than Tribulus check out REVOLUTION PCT by FINAFLEX .... good to go ;)