Olympus Labs Spawn Complete Stack

hockeytown88

Awards
I came across this stack, and im pretty interested in it. I never ran 3 different compounds at once, only 2.

Gonna run it like this:
EPI - 30/45/45/45/45/45
TR3N - 90/90/90/90
Stenabol - 20/20/20/20
Ar1macare pro - 2/3/3/3/3/3

Cycle support with my protein shakes.
Thinking about adding in vital labs protecX and Inhibit P because i have extra left and want to use it up.

Nova: 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT - 4/4/3/2/2/1

Multi vit
Vit c
L-Glut
Omega-3

Currently in a cut, 5'7 at 155 @ approx 8.5%bf give or take 1%. Currently cutting with 2500 calories, clean of course. I would like to eventually be 165-170 at 6-7%bf. Would it be worth it to wait until I cut my bf a little bit more, or if i start cycle with about 3000 or 3100 for the first week, week and half slowly moving up to 3500-4000 to burn fat and put on lean mass. I'd rather sacrifice a few pounds to get leaner.

Am I missing anything or am i pretty much covered for this cycle? I was planning on waiting for a while, but with school going to be getting busier later this year, I would rather do this with less of a workload in case lethargy or any other side effects presents itself while on cycle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would get another bottle of Inhibit P, don't just use some limited amount. Add a Test Booster to your PCT. Perhaps DAA 3 grams/day along with an AI. Aromasin works well with Nolva. Hefty stack requires hefty PCT. Also because you're trying to stretch that bottle of Ar1micare out to 6 weeks, you are cutting yourself short on the daily dose. So your cycle support is diminished while running 3 compounds. Either get another bottle or another form of support. i.e. TUDCA or LIV 52.

hockeytown88

Awards
Thanks, will go ahead and pick up more inhibit and cycle support. I'll see what I can come up with for test boost. When I transfer over to post cycle, will I take my serm, test booster and pct same time? Or do I spread it out over separate weeks?

And is my idea of barely going over maintenance for first week, week and a half a smart move to get rid of as much fat as possible, or should I go fully into a bulk immediatly?

Thanks

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, will go ahead and pick up more inhibit and cycle support. I'll see what I can come up with for test boost. When I transfer over to post cycle, will I take my serm, test booster and pct same time? Or do I spread it out over separate weeks?

And is my idea of barely going over maintenance for first week, week and a half a smart move to get rid of as much fat as possible, or should I go fully into a bulk immediatly?

Thanks
Makes sense I guess to bump up the calories over the first couple weeks. As far as getting rid of fat, that should have been done prior to starting your cycle all together. Either you're cutting, bulking, or recomping over the entire course of the cycle. You can't say I'm cutting fat for a week and a half of the cycle. It's not going to do some miraculous act of eliminating fat in a week and a half.

Run the PCT all together.
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1
DAA 3g/day (entire bottle usually lasts 5-6 weeks depending on brand)
If you have any Inhibit P left after cycle continue to take it into PCT

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And an AI to run past your SERM is a good idea. The Arimistane in Sup3r PCT is dosed kind of low to rely on for this purpose.

hockeytown88

Awards
Ok thanks, yeah I get what you're saying about cutting bulking. I guess if I just put on lean mass, my body will drop bf% because of the muscle to fat ratio. 155 @8% then add 10lbs of pure muscle, that will change the % even if no actual fat was loss.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks, yeah I get what you're saying about cutting bulking. I guess if I just put on lean mass, my body will drop bf% because of the muscle to fat ratio. 155 @8% then add 10lbs of pure muscle, that will change the % even if no actual fat was loss.
There ya go!! And 8% is doing pretty well bud. Put on a few pounds of muscle and you'll be wondering where that little bit of fat went.

hockeytown88

Awards
So I'm on second day of stack, and wow is my hunger going crazy. I planned on 4 600 cal meals plus my post workout adding about an extra 300. Should I just feed the hunger or stick to my diet plan?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude I would eat. Build the muscle. If you need to shed a few pounds after your cycle, big deal. This stack has monster growth potential. Obviously don't eat McDonalds and Twinkies, but if you're anything like me, I can drop 10 pounds in a couple weeks by getting hyper-focused on it. I would maximize growth on this cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it has been addressed but you should run tren longer than 4 weeks. Running it 6 weeks would be best, as it isn't extremely harsh on your body and some people even run it for 8 weeks.

To add onto the conversation, your bf% seems to be relatively low, so most gains will be lean muscle tissue as long as you keep your diet clean, so worry of fat gain shouldn't be an issue, unless you are consuming EXCESSIVE amounts.

hockeytown88

Awards
Ok I'll look at running it 6 weeks along with the Epi, this time around I'm focusing more on a clean diet and not eating an excessive amount of food. I tend to overeat when I want to bulk and it destroys any muscle gains. I guess too if I hit over my target weight I could always finish up with the last week or week and a half to cut any fat. I'll keep y'all updated on how this stack works out for me. I will say I feel like I don't want to stop when I'm at the gym since I started monday lol