Superdrol epistane cycle. Insight wanted

C

Ccody

Awards
I am running superdrol bridging to epistane and I wanted to get some more experienced thoughts and opinions.
I am running NAC, milk thistle, MSM/glucosamine,fish oil, zma, saw palmetto throughout the entire cycle. And of course serious mass and protein along with a basic pre workout

Also the superdrol I am running 4 weeks 20mg/20mg/10/10. The epistane I am beginning once I taper down to 10mg of superdrol.

So epistane will be 20mg/20/30/30/20/10. Also running clomid once I begin the epistane. The clomid looks like 10mg/10/20/20/40/40/30/20.

And nolva is on hand in case of gyno flare ups as I do have a small amount under each nipple but I highly doubt that will be a problem. Current weight is 190 body fat is at 8%.

goal is to ultimately be between 205-215 while keeping body fat around 10%... Give or take a few percent

let me know what you guys think or what I could do to make this cycle a better success! Creatine I will begin again once I am done with epistane along with natural test boosters. Maybe tribulus or daa

I

IFN15

Awards
I am running superdrol bridging to epistane and I wanted to get some more experienced thoughts and opinions.
I am running NAC, milk thistle, MSM/glucosamine,fish oil, zma, saw palmetto throughout the entire cycle. And of course serious mass and protein along with a basic pre workout

Also the superdrol I am running 4 weeks 20mg/20mg/10/10. The epistane I am beginning once I taper down to 10mg of superdrol.

So epistane will be 20mg/20/30/30/20/10. Also running clomid once I begin the epistane. The clomid looks like 10mg/10/20/20/40/40/30/20.

And nolva is on hand in case of gyno flare ups as I do have a small amount under each nipple but I highly doubt that will be a problem. Current weight is 190 body fat is at 8%.

goal is to ultimately be between 205-215 while keeping body fat around 10%... Give or take a few percent

let me know what you guys think or what I could do to make this cycle a better success! Creatine I will begin again once I am done with epistane along with natural test boosters. Maybe tribulus or daa
Imo bud I would run the Drol at 20-30 mg for 4 weeks and that alone you should reach your goal. Many commonly gain 10lbs in the first week on sdrol alone. Check out unreals guide to superdrol for some good info.

M

methylstacker

Awards
Run the superdrol for six weeks and save the epi.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy supplement waste of money batman! There's literally so much in your post to comment on i don't know where to begin haha.

The superdrol schedule isn't terrible, if bridging to EPI that will work. The epi i'd run maybe a bit higher, say 10mg higher per week. I don't see the need for a SERM while using EPI, that to me spells issues post EPI. Way too much suppression. I would have an AI on hand, and simply run the EPI and see how you are reacting. The EPI should keep your pre-existing gyno under control. If not, that's why we have Arimidex on hand.

Secondly, why on Earth are you using so many supplements? You could condense that by a lot. Use CEL Cycle Assist for your on cycle support. It's properly dosed, and properly priced. MSM/glucosamine is half worthless. You should be using fish oil if you're not eating fish consistently. Shoot for roughly 2g combined EPA/DHA daily. If you have joint issues, get some Cissus, the lower the ketosterone percent the better. Saw Palmetto not needed, Cycle Assist has you covered. ZMA... do you have sleeping issues? The addition of a weight gainer... do you not have your diet nailed and on point? Lastly, there's no reason to cycle creatine or specifically use it during a cycle or PCT. Once saturated dose 3g on workout days only. Tribulus is junk. DAA is worthwhile for a natural test booster.

C

Ccody

Awards
My idea on the creatine was that I'd be able to keep the weight up easier after I'm done with the cycle. I run creatine year round typically but since Epi and sd dry you out of water weight I figured it would almost be a waste to use creatine during. The zma is to help me sleep I take it with melatonin as I toss and turn all night if I do not take a sleep aid. Also feel more energetic when I take zma before bed when I wake up.

But the epi so you would recommend bumping that up 10mg from what I said? And should I extend the superdrol or perhaps take a higher dosage longer? And alright I will see how I react on the epi and leave the clomid for post cycle. Also I intake ATLEAST 3000 calories daily from just food but my metabolism is so high I can run a quarter mile and lose weight It seems like. So I think I'd benefit from the extra 1200 calories the mass gainer gives me.

As as for the msm only $5 so I figured why not. I'll just keep it on hand I guess if I have any joint pains (I've had killer elbow pains in the past)

And thanks for the input daa it is then! I've been reading it is much better anyways.

Also the saw palmetto is just a main ingredient in my multi vitamin i was unsure of the exact name of my current multi vitamin.

C

Ccody

Awards
Thanks everybody for the opinions so far keep the input coming!!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Glucosamine take 1 month to really work into the system. Just get a joint soother supplement with other compounds if your worried about joint pain. Starts working in a day or two

I get your cycle support . I do the same thing. I work at a vita shop and get a killer discount so I always make my on cycle supports.

I'm doing a superdrol/EPI stack in December and I like how our set up. I agree that you should up the EPI (30/45/45/30) would work great of using OL ep15tane. Great product

Look good though man. If you want to keep the bf% down just make sure to protein and complex carb load and keep up some cardio or circuit training on cycle to keep the fats in check (carnitine can help)

Good luck!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and creatine HCL won't dry you out. Works different than the mono hydrate. Check that out or a buffered creatine