Yellow test!?!? :-/

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I just got some veterinary test, and when I tried to pin it was yellow (almost neon yellow) WTF!? as far as I know test is clear. So I just skipped that dose and switch to pharma grade for now

any input? I may throw the vial :-( but I already spent money on that ..uh oh

MuscleJ

Awards
It's isually the carrier, I've seen green test before that worked 100%.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Put in food coloring to appeal to the younger crowd lol. That green test sounds like hulk juice

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
The green would be from gso, the carrier oil. Not sure what oil is yellow, but that would be the cause of the color.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Cottonseed Oil. Been seeing that more with homebrewing, maybe companies are using it for vet grade now

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I've seen yellow test before....not sure if it was 100% legit or not but it came from a good source.....

MuscleJ

Awards
Yes green is gso. When you say vet grade can you confirm that it is 100% vet grade.? There's a lot fake human grade, even amps get faked.

MuscleJ

Awards
There's really now way to test purity except blood work. If you brewed your own stuff you can check the melting point for purity of powders. I heard some say they taken liquid out it in the fridge and let the test crash coffee filter the crystals and then bake to see melting point I can't say I ever put thought into that nor tried it but that's what some guys I heard of doing.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Dont throw it out, its just the carrier oil being a different color, probably just GSO or something. Clear is usually EO.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you all for the input, here is a pic of the nasty looking test in question (P and E mix)

test e NOT.png

It looks nasty eh? it looks like piss after taking b complex :-/ Oil is thick as fk and it smells weird too.

By the way, the vial was completely seald with the flip off cap and all that, exp date printed and vial ring is firm

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Does look nasty though.. I'd pass, not even gunna lie, looks like it's infected lol

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The last vet grade that i know of was out of mexico and they were busted in operation geargrinder in the 90's. Honestly that looks like canola oil bud. IMO i wouldnt touch that stuff.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Might want to filter and bake that if you decide to try it.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
The last vet grade that i know of was out of mexico and they were busted in operation geargrinder. Honestly that looks like canola oil bud. IMO i wouldnt touch that stuff.
Make some "Arnold's own" salad dressing with it.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words...there's no way you could have described that picture. I wouldn't pin my neighbors dog with that stuff - yes, the dog that's always taking a dump in my yard. There's no way in hell I'd stick that in my body.

If you're really curious, you could get a pitri dish and some agar, sterilize it and put some of that nasty looking oil in there. Wait a few weeks and see if anything grows. Even if it was completely sterile, I'd still pass.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Id draw it all out and filter it through a .2 watson and then bake it once its in a new clean vial.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much guys, you guys really helped me to decide, that yellow "test" is on trash now :) I will stick with pharma grade and with quality UG gear. if test is not clear, dont take it, test oil should be clear enough, smooth (and somewhat thick but still smooth) and painless.... thank you all for the suggestions :D