Cycle critique

gids

Awards
Hey new to this group
I'm 24
90kg
176cm tall
Bf is around 13% ( at the moment winter season)
Number of previous cycles - 4

Anyway I've been off for a while now and want to hop on again I'm thinking of running the following

Next cycle
Test e @ 1000mg 12 weeks
Test p @ 100mg e2d 4 weeks

Hcg week 13-14 1000iu

Pct
Clomid@ 100mg
75mg
50mg
50mg.
25mg

Please give some of
Your opinions
Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A gram of test for 12 weeks plus prop for a kick. That's do-able but you better make sure you have an AI on hand. hCG is meant to be run on cycle, not during PCT as it is suppressive by nature. I'm not a huge fan of clomid, but if that's your SERM of choice, go with that. Adjust the dosages as needed depending on E2 levels post cycle.

gids

Awards
Yea mate I meqnt hcg before pct and if I was to drop the amount of gear what do you reckon I should drop it to

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea mate I meqnt hcg before pct and if I was to drop the amount of gear what do you reckon I should drop it to
I don't have an issue with a gram of test, i've done it before and it was amazing lol. Just had to hammer 1mg of Arimidex every day as well as have Nolva on hand just in case. Personally i hate only running test. There are so many complimentary compounds you can use. But if you want the gains, and don't want to uber stress the hpta and all your organs with adding another compound... 1g of test will get you to where you want to be.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hey new to this group
I'm 24
90kg
176cm tall
Bf is around 13% ( at the moment winter season)
Number of previous cycles - 4

Anyway I've been off for a while now and want to hop on again I'm thinking of running the following

Next cycle
Test e @ 1000mg 12 weeks
Test p @ 100mg e2d 4 weeks

Hcg week 13-14 1000iu

Pct
Clomid@ 100mg
75mg
50mg
50mg.
25mg

Please give some of
Your opinions
Thanks
Sure. Id just do test/npp or test/tren though. I dont really understand test only cycles, I dont even reccomend them to beginners. I at least say use a dbol kciker or something of the sort.
Maybe try tren ace at 300-400mg a week for 4-6 weeks of your cycle.

gids

Awards
I can't do tren I've used both eth and prop tren and break out really badly ...
Recommend anything else to run with test

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I can't do tren I've used both eth and prop tren and break out really badly ...
Recommend anything else to run with test
Npp

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
EQ or Npp as stated..

Could always run an oral somewhere in here..

gids

Awards
Ok ok if anyone has a spare sec I've never ran eq before would someone wanna just quickly show me an example of a test e/ eq cycle possibly with a kick starter would be much appreciated

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ok ok if anyone has a spare sec I've never ran eq before would someone wanna just quickly show me an example of a test e/ eq cycle possibly with a kick starter would be much appreciated
I'm not totally sure the best way or dosages to use on 1G of Test bro..

I just through EQ into my cycle, but my dosages are different and I'm using multiple compounds..

gids

Awards
Yeah I might run the following
Test e @ 600mg week 1-12
Eq- @ 400 mg week 1-12

Kick start either

Test prop @50mg e2d week 1-4

Or dbols @50mg ed week 1-4

Just last time I ran 1000mg straight test e wasn't good haha

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What happen last time at 1g?

I'm running
Test 500
EQ 600 ( will adjust if need be )
DMZ started at 60, now at 40
Derma Fury at 2 pumps
Also used Prop 150
Front loaded Test at 1G

gids

Awards
Just got a lot
Of sides from running 1g test I was fine on 600-800mg but that extra bit my body musnt have liked it ...
So with eq would you run it higher than test e ...
What's the ester life of eq would you inject same times as test e .. Example
Sundays and weds ..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Just got a lot Of sides from running 1g test I was fine on 600-800mg but that extra bit my body musnt have liked it ... So with eq would you run it higher than test e ... What's the ester life of eq would you inject same times as test e .. Example Sundays and weds ..
I've never seen anyone run EQ lower than Test personally, but I'm not sure how the best way to go about it is at 1G of Test.. I'm sure people do run it lower though.. It's my first time using EQ so I can't give you an honest answer from experience.

Roughly 2 weeks, and I will pin 2x a week, just like Test.. Im pinning Test and EQ on Monday and Thursday.. I may bump the EQ up, just starting at this dosage to weigh out sides and what not.

I'm sure reps4jesus or Rhadam can answer better than me, they seem to have a vast knowledge of a variety of compounds or exp with them..

gids

Awards
Ye thanks man appreciate it I think I'll run the test e around 600mg won't go near 1g again

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haven't run eq myself but the general consensus is it's not worth running unless you can run it at higher doses. 600mg would be the minimum, 800+ would be better. It has an undeclynate ester which is very long, doesn't really kick in until around week 6. I've got some eq raws on the way and an going to run it very soon.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's what I was thinking for dosage, but I've become prone to anxiety it seems lately and I've seen/read EQ may give anxiety issues to people prone to it.
I figured I'd start at 600mg and adjust if I felt good, reaching 8-900 weekly..

So far so good, we'll see how it goes..
I think 600mg is a good starting point to test the waters though as stated..

Thanks Luke

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
That's what I was thinking for dosage, but I've become prone to anxiety it seems lately and I've seen/read EQ may give anxiety issues to people prone to it. I figured I'd start at 600mg and adjust if I felt good, reaching 8-900 weekly.. So far so good, we'll see how it goes.. I think 600mg is a good starting point to test the waters though as stated.. Thanks Luke
Sounds like you have a solid plan homi!

Viking23

Awards
That's what I was thinking for dosage, but I've become prone to anxiety it seems lately and I've seen/read EQ may give anxiety issues to people prone to it.
I figured I'd start at 600mg and adjust if I felt good, reaching 8-900 weekly..

So far so good, we'll see how it goes..
I think 600mg is a good starting point to test the waters though as stated..

Thanks Luke
Yeah def ease in if you are prone to anxiety. As long as you run it long enough then you will still make decent gains but they might not jump right out at you. Good luck with the cycle!

gids

Awards
Ok fellas I've finally came up with my next cycle hah
Sorry about all of this what are your thoughts !

Test e week 1-12 @400mg
Eq week 1-12 @600mg

Winny week 8-12 @60mg ed

Hcg week 12-14

Pct week 14-18
Clomid

Viking23

Awards
Use winni while test clears your system. So run it from weeks 10-14 and then you can start pct directly after.

That should become common practice when running long esters because when test clears your system serms can't be used because there is to much test in the users blood. At the same time for a couple days the users test will drop to low to maintain the new muscle but still to high to use a serm so by using an oral you can maintain more gains going into PCT there for giving yourself the best chance of keeping the majority of your gains.

A lot of guys will use prop the same way. Take last test e/c shot and then 5 days after start prop for 2-3 weeks and that will also make transitioning into PCT easier as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11