pmag vs halo? which would you recommend to someone?

Viking23

Awards
I am just curious if anyone has ran both and which they would recommend. My goal would be to recomp / lean bulk.

Which seemed like you got more out of it? Did you feel better on one compared to the other? Both would more than likely be stacked with test. I have the halo on hand but my friend was looking to run either or with me and I was just trying to get some advice. I was going to run DMZ with my test but after some research I think I would like to ease back into things and save it till summer because I have been out of the game for quite some time. Thanks in advance

stann123

stann123

Awards
From what ive read pmag is slightly more of a bulker..

If you've been out why would you hop on a cycle right away?

Viking23

Awards
From what ive read pmag is slightly more of a bulker..

If you've been out why would you hop on a cycle right away?
Out of the juice game. Haven't ran gear in years but I never stopped working out.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol based on your goals. Pmag for a straight bulk.

Viking23

Awards
Does it really take 3-4 weeks to kick in? That is the only thing that turns me off with it. But I was thinking of running that and letting him run the pmag . I never gave legal gear a shot so I wanted to try halo and dmz as they are the only two that appeal to me . I insisted my friend try halo with me, but he was more interested in pmag. After chevking it out I saw how similar the compounds look on paper and wanted further advice.

How would you compare halo with tbol? Is it much of a difference ? Thanks for the help bro!

Viking23

Awards
Is get Mechabol instead of Pmag
First of man I want to say thanks because you have been a huge help. Just felt like I was probably getting annoying and wanted to see if anyone would share their experiences. And actually when I was researching on some forums there were a few cases were guys felt they responded better to pmag. I know how crazy that sounds but I'll have to find the link because I thought that was unlikely. However, I do know that what is shown to happen on paper doesn't always translate to reality.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ha ha I didn't even see this was your thread lol
It's cool bro, I remember

No problem bro, anytime

Viking23

Awards
Sounds good. And yeah I am pumped to try both halo and DMZ. I ran tbol once but got in a accident on the end week 3 and although i didn't see crazy gains in that time I really liked the feel of it and the little I did notice. And seeing some guys on here say it was so similar to tbol makes me want to give it a chance. And since its lighter than dmz I figure it is only right to run it first.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Halo, I've ran it numerous times, great compound. I like Triumphalis much better though

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Pmag bulk...Hdrol lean.

100mg/day if you're >200lbs.
Trust me! ;-)

methylstacker

Awards
Pmag for quick bulk halo for slower dry gains