Ghrp 6/2 with IGF?

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Hello AM, Have been running peptides for about 2-3 months and have been getting results. Currently running GHRP 2 morning and night at 100mcg per shot, GHRP 6 before lift 100mcg a shot. Got off a beast cycle at 205lbs and looked like ****. Good gains but looked fat and bloated. Hated myself at around 12% BF (*says my BB caliper) Started peptides and dropped to 189, and back up to 196 at about 9% bf. The question here is should i be dropping the 6 and getting some GHRH like IGF 1-29 or CJC? or even be dropping 6 and going all 2 or IPO? If I start IGF 1-29 how do I dose it? Should I run a PH with it? Currently my gf is a nurse and will not let me touch the stuff, but I am still tempted. Especially if i can stay cut while I run some DMZ 2.0 or something. Finally, the gf also wants to run. I have her taking GHRP 2 3x a day at about 50-75 mcg a shot. Just wanted to make sure she is being safe with her doses. She has been on about 2 weeks. Looks tighter but gained 5 lbs. I figure it was just some water bloat and if she weathers the scale she can burn some fat. Is 2 best for her? Sorry for all the questions jumbled together. Really looking for some advice and discussion. I know with peptides sometimes it becomes a opinion thing. Any advice is appreciated. Especially about the gf being safe. high priority. Goals: 1. Maintain or gain muscle while losing fat, she is all about fat loss 2. Be Safe 3. Price efficiency

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ur really confused brother. It seems u r getting IGF-1 and GHRH mixed up. Two different things.

IGF-1 LR3 is not gonna do much other than contribute to a little fat loss and pumps. Hardly worth the price, IMO.

U can get UNREAL systemic and local IGF-1 levels with just GHRP-2/6 and CJC DAC 1295. However, I'd limit that stuff to 4-6 week cycles.

The best overall combo and dosing for a balance of results and health safety is GHRP-2 and MOD-GRF 1-29. Most peptide companies call mod grf -> CJC-1295 no dac.

Those two, taken at saturation dose (100mcg) three times daily for best results. Once in AM, once pre-workout and once before bed are how I typically do it. Run them for as long as u want. The MOD-GRF has been known to keep people up at night so u may need to just take GHRP-2 at night. Ipamorelin is another good option at night or if ur trying to cut back on calories.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Ur really confused brother. It seems u r getting IGF-1 and GHRH mixed up. Two different things. IGF-1 LR3 is not gonna do much other than contribute to a little fat loss and pumps. Hardly worth the price, IMO. U can get UNREAL systemic and local IGF-1 levels with just GHRP-2/6 and CJC DAC 1295. However, I'd limit that stuff to 4-6 week cycles. The best overall combo and dosing for a balance of results and health safety is GHRP-2 and MOD-GRF 1-29. Most peptide companies call mod grf -> CJC-1295 no dac. Those two, taken at saturation dose (100mcg) three times daily for best results. Once in AM, once pre-workout and once before bed are how I typically do it. Run them for as long as u want. The MOD-GRF has been known to keep people up at night so u may need to just take GHRP-2 at night. Ipamorelin is another good option at night or if ur trying to cut back on calories.
Wow I was way off base.
Ok so:
DAC - 100 mcg better results but cycle it.
No DAC same dose but can run as long as I run GHRP.

What can a woman run?
Is it safe for her as well?
Thank you.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow I was way off base.
Ok so:
DAC - 100 mcg better results but cycle it.
No DAC same dose but can run as long as I run GHRP.

What can a woman run?
Is it safe for her as well?
Thank you.
DAC is not necessarily dosed the same as other GHRH's.

If DAC, you'll need at least 200mcg X 2 weekly but some go as high as 2000mcg/wk. I'd say the high side should be 1000-1200mcg/wk for safety reasons. That's plenty to get a big boost in GH baseline. When taking it, go ahead and take GHRP with it to create a synergistic pulse OR you could take the DAC 1-3 times daily like other GHRH's @ 100mcg/dose. Up to u really.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No DAC is dosed just like DAC then too?
It can be.

Half lives of each:

DAC = 5-8 days
NoDAC (Mod Grf 1-29) = 30 minutes
Sermorelin (CJC 1293) = 7 minutes

Understand that in PROPER medical terminology, CJC-1295 no DAC is actually alot like Sermorelin, which is too short in its half life. It isn't actually MOD-GRF 1-29. It's just that off-the-wall peptide companies have confused them with each other, making it impossible for u to understand what ur getting. Look up Datbtrue for better info on peptides. There isn't a stronger more reputable name in the peptide industry.

Learn the peptide sequences and molecular weights of each so u can determine which to get when ordering from uneducated websites.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Peptides can be very confusing to beginners so its normal to feel a little overwhelmed by all of this.

First off, its perfectly fine for a female to use peptides, in any and all combinations.

Secondly, you should combine your GHRP-2 with Mod GRF 1-29 AKA CJC 1295 w/o Dac. Do 100mcg of each (mixed in the same pin) 3-5 times a day, upon rising, before each meal, post workout, and before bed.

If you want to do CJC W/ Dac using it 1mg EOD to start with and you can adjust up from there. The more of it you use the more GH your body will produce.

nipps1231

nipps1231

Awards
Thanks. Everything is pretty confusing and a lot of conflicting info is out there.