Tr3st and Stano test base

dakine83

Awards
So I originally planned on running my msten cycle with Tr3st as my base. After reading more about stano lately, it has me wanting to throw it in and run it at 800mg along with the Tr3st at 75mg. I'll be dosing msten up to 35mg. What do u guys think about using the 2 together? Also considering throwing some epi in the mix...thoughts on that? I've ran cycles before and have my on cycle support and PCT lined up so that's not part of my question. Thanks for any input in advance

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So I originally planned on running my msten cycle with Tr3st as my base. After reading more about stano lately, it has me wanting to throw it in and run it at 800mg along with the Tr3st at 75mg. I'll be dosing msten up to 35mg. What do u guys think about using the 2 together? Also considering throwing some epi in the mix...thoughts on that? I've ran cycles before and have my on cycle support and PCT lined up so that's not part of my question. Thanks for any input in advance
Trest was fine for me alone as a test base. Don't throw in extra drugs until you've seen the effects of the individual ones. I would only use stano if I wasn't seeing the desired effect from trest, not just because it seemed like it might be a good idea. What's your age and cycle history specifically?

dakine83

Awards
Trest was fine for me alone as a test base. Don't throw in extra drugs until you've seen the effects of the individual ones. I would only use stano if I wasn't seeing the desired effect from trest, not just because it seemed like it might be a good idea. What's your age and cycle history specifically?
I'm 25 I've ran about 5 cycles (winny, halo, m1d, msten twice) i appreciate the feedback, ill consider using trest only for my base but id like to throw the epi in to help with shredding up...as far as I can see there wouldn't be anything objectionable with that as long as I have solid on cycle support which I do....thoughts?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 25 I've ran about 5 cycles (winny, halo, m1d, msten twice) i appreciate the feedback, ill consider using trest only for my base but id like to throw the epi in to help with shredding up...as far as I can see there wouldn't be anything objectionable with that as long as I have solid on cycle support which I do....thoughts?
Epi and msten? I wouldn't use two methyls at once. I like trest with anything as long as you have an AI on hand, but it's quite strong alone.

dakine83

Awards
Epi and msten? I wouldn't use two methyls at once. I like trest with anything as long as you have an AI on hand, but it's quite strong alone.
I know its two methyls but I've seen ppl stack two methyls with proper support. and I think I'd be fine if I kept it to 4 weeks. I'm preloading tudca

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
You'll be fine at 4 weeks and with Tudca..
Drink plenty of water and take your support supps..

It's not really my ideal cycle but I've seen people run the same thing with good results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you want to use stano, msten, AND epi all together... no. I don't recommend. Could it be done? Sure. Is it advisable? No. You're playing a dangerous game with hepatotoxicity. At a certain point you will have to start pinning if you desire greater results, not stack more orals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 69
bert45 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 18