Sick Gainz! possibly loggin

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
Yo! What's up! I have been a member for some years now but never really got into posting threads or topics or anything. Mostly just read and learned from everyone else but I'm changing a few things up in my life right now so I'm gonna try this out and possibly log this cycle that I just began. First off, I'm 30yrs old. 5'10. and 156lbs. I don't know my body fat percent but it is low! I mean really low! I have always been really skinny so when I started working out years ago my muscles slowly began to grow and I was blessed to end up with hardly any body fat. I have a good amount of experience with prohormones that did help me along the way too though. Sorry if this ends up bouncing all over the place since this is my first time really trying to put some info out there to get advice and give some and what not. Ok, now to the point. 6 days ago I started my LGI DMZ-15 cycle @ 30mg. a day. I pre loaded with coq10, milk thistle, liver aid, and taurine in which I am still taking except for the liver aid. Yes I do have 2 seems already ready. I plan on using torem for my pct but also have nolva just in case I need during cycle but I really don't want to use that unless I HAVE TO. My goal for this cycle is basic. Get big and strong! Lol. But really I don't much care about the strength at the moment. I want to add a little size/ thickness to my body and also get more defined. Like I said, I'm already pretty cut but I want to take it to the next level and really make my muscles just pop and have my skin look paper thin. I will be upping my dose of DMZ tomorrow to 3 caps a day 45mg. Spaced out to 2 preworkout and one in evening. I ran DMZ before at 30/30/30/45. I was so mad because I was making decent steady gains from week 2, and 3 and then the last week I bumped to 45 and holy ****!! It seemed like it really kicked in and I was doing amazing workouts and having awesome results but then it ended days later. So this time around I want to get to 45mg. sooner and maybee run this 6weeks. I have a bottle of LG Sciences Methyl 1-D older version, from like 3 years ago (still just the modified dhea version that converts to test) being shipped right now and should be here in a day or 2 that I will be starting as soon as it arrives......Pause for the laughter.....i know I know, alot of people say that m1d is just dhea and is junk and all that but I took it one time about 5 years ago and it worked great for me. I'm a really good responder to it. I have ordered that same version about 4 more times since then and it has NEVER failed me. It doesnt give me any size gains, and the strength gains are minimal, but it gives me alot more all day energy, more motivated, higher libido, makes me a smooth talker to women that come into my work. Lol Anyways, I will be stacking that with my dmz kinda for a test base and so i don't get too lethargic. What I want to know from you guys is what else can I add in there to really get some sick gains. I don't want anything methylated. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a ph. Like, I was curious if running a sarm with a ph would have any synergy or a myostatin inhibitor and ph. I have been doing non stop research on tren pro's and it really has me interested. The effects that it is supposed to give sounds like what I'm looking for but I haven't givin into temptation yet. There is a product by Anabolic Technologies called Tren-Z. Its 90ct. of DMZ 10mg. and Tren 30mg. per cap. I was thinking about getting that and taking 3 a day plus one of my DMZ 15 so it would look like this DMZ 30/45/45/45/45/45 ---- Tren 0\0\90\90\90\90 ---- What's thoughts on that?? Is that not gonna be long enough on tren? Should I just stick with a solid clean dmz only with the added m1d (I don't even consider m1d a prohormone) ? Is there something else that would be better, or more fun? Added motivation, drive, intensity, "on feeling", alpha feeling. Any of those attributes would be greatly welcomed! �� What about Iron mag labs 4-andro rx? Sounds interesting but no logs or reviews for it. Also what about Stano? Tried it once but did it wrong so that's prob. why I didn't get anything out of it other than harder muscles a little bit. I only ran it at 600mg. for only 4 weeks during a s.d. Cycle. Oh yea, my nutrition , food intake, and water intake is pretty on point. I eat 2800-3200 calories a day and about to bump it up 400 more a day in weeks 2 for the duration. Well let me know what ya think. Any questions about anything I left out are welcomed. I'll go into my pct regimen a little more on next post. Keep liftin!