what is clen's shelf life?

Squats

Awards
IBE is having a good sale (2 bottles of clen for $25) and i was just wonderin what the shelf life is cuz i wouldn't be takin this until after summer sometime?

THANX GUYS

rontg

Awards
IBE is having a good sale (2 bottles of clen for $25) and i was just wonderin what the shelf life is cuz i wouldn't be takin this until after summer sometime?

THANX GUYS
bump for that, i got those while they were on sale, not planning on running them for a while, maybe not even the next 6 months, but i couldn't pass up that deal.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the stability of the solution. If it's slightly acidic, it will stay good for awhile, if not add a little citric acid solution or HCl just to about a 6.0-6.5 pH and put it in the fridge. Should be good for awhile then.

rontg

Awards
i'm going to shoot ibe an e-mail and see what they say, i'll post thier reply

rontg

Awards
Here is the reply i got:

Hello, the shelf life of the liquid clen is around 1-2 years and should be stored in a dark cool place by putingt it in the fridge it might cause it to fall out of solution

Squats

Awards
well i might have missed the sale but even so, it is still very good to know that i can throw it in my closet and not have to worry.THANX BUDDY