First PH cycle need some advice thx

D

Duval904

Awards
Hey guys, I've been lifting for a 5 or so years now and just recently had a new born. Needless to say that has taken the majority of my time and I'm getting back into the gym after about a month of only going once a week and I've gotten fat and weak. I've put on about 35 lbs and I'm a fair amount weaker... I'm going to be back in the gym 5 days a week and I want to try out epistane. What else do I need to take along with this particular PH ? I'm 6'4 225 lbs 24 years old. Thanks in advance

S

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been lifting for a 5 or so years now and just recently had a new born. Needless to say that has taken the majority of my time and I'm getting back into the gym after about a month of only going once a week and I've gotten fat and weak. I've put on about 35 lbs and I'm a fair amount weaker... I'm going to be back in the gym 5 days a week and I want to try out epistane. What else do I need to take along with this particular PH ? I'm 6'4 225 lbs 24 years old. Thanks in advance
Get back in the gym, then worry about anabolics. If you do it the other way around rather than utilizing the newbie bump from your long layoff, you are likely to get hurt. It is also harder to control estrogen and blood pressure when you've got excess bodyfat.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Get back in the gym, then worry about anabolics. If you do it the other way around rather than utilizing the newbie bump from your long layoff, you are likely to get hurt. It is also harder to control estrogen and blood pressure when you've got excess bodyfat.
Great post

D

Duval904

Awards
thanks for the quick replys, how long should i wait before beginning? i took about 2 months off i only hit the gym about 14 times in the last 2 months before that it was 3-5 days a week.

stann123

stann123

Awards
thanks for the quick replys, how long should i wait before beginning? i took about 2 months off i only hit the gym about 14 times in the last 2 months before that it was 3-5 days a week.
Only youll know when you're ready mentally and physically. Get back to your old (prime) self and go from there. Meanwhile take that time to do some research