epistane

truballa120

Awards
is completely blocking your estrogen dangerous?
will this steroid honestly kill a liver that hasn't ever had any issues?
whats the difference between drinking alcohol everyday and taking this methylated steroid?
will it really damage your endocrine system?
I have heard all sorts of people say that epistane is such a mild steroid with very low sides, then ive heard a bunch of people that have said to stray away and do injections so you don't end up in the hospital with epistane.
any input would be greatly appreciated!

stann123

stann123

Awards
is completely blocking your estrogen dangerous?
Yes, but epi will not do that.
will this steroid honestly kill a liver that hasn't ever had any issues?!
Unless you have a pre existing condition it wont "kill" your liver
whats the difference between drinking alcohol everyday and taking this methylated steroid?
Both are not good for the liver. Your question is not something anyone can answer because there are so many variables
will it really damage your endocrine system?
How old are you?
I have heard all sorts of people say that epistane is such a mild steroid with very low sides, then ive heard a bunch of people that have said to stray away and do injections so you don't end up in the hospital with epistane.
any input would be greatly appreciated!
Epi is considered mild compared to other phs/ds, but at the end of the day its a steroid. If you can get test then go with that, its the safer/more effective route

truballa120

Awards
thanks you for the answer. but im 24 years old. I haven't ever taken anything and I have epi2a3a on hand, with 2 different cycle assists, an AI, and a pct along with another natural test booster and DAA. ive done my research. I think now its just getting to the point of swallowing the pill.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
If you are over 21 yrs old and have no medical issues epistane can be a nice lean steroid to use. One good thing is it is still not illegal which means you are much more likely to get quality products than if you were buying on the black market like an illegal steroid. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of good anabolics out there but there are more ugls that are questionable. When running any oral steroid be sure to avoid alcohol altogether while on cycle and it would be a good idea to invest in a quality cycle support.

truballa120

Awards
Awesome. Thank you guys. Since it's my first cycle, should I do a 20/30/30/40? Not exactly sure what would be the best dosage for a first timer.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are over 21 yrs old and have no medical issues epistane can be a nice lean steroid to use. One good thing is it is still not illegal which means you are much more likely to get quality products than if you were buying on the black market like an illegal steroid. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of good anabolics out there but there are more ugls that are questionable. When running any oral steroid be sure to avoid alcohol altogether while on cycle and it would be a good idea to invest in a quality cycle support.
When it comes to legal or illegal oral steroids, there are plenty of shady companies in the industry. You're almost just as likely to get bunk Promag than phera. Legality has almost nothing to do with it. The industry is as shady as it gets, and many companies are simply interested in making a few bucks before getting caught then closing up shop and re-opening with a different name and label. There are maybe 3 companies i trust that make oral steroids, and even those 3 i wouldn't say 100%.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30mg to start. Even though it's your first cycle, don't waste a week at 20. 30/30/40/40.

IFNutrition

IFNutrition

Awards
When it comes to legal or illegal oral steroids, there are plenty of shady companies in the industry. You're almost just as likely to get bunk Promag than phera. Legality has almost nothing to do with it. The industry is as shady as it gets, and many companies are simply interested in making a few bucks before getting caught then closing up shop and re-opening with a different name and label. There are maybe 3 companies i trust that make oral steroids, and even those 3 i wouldn't say 100%.
You are very right there. There are some very bad companies out there in this market today. That is why we wanted to get into this business. I am tired of seeing companies that don't care about anything but making money. As a customer we have to do our best to weed out the good from the bad and as a manufacturer it is our responsibility to produce on the highest quality of products. What I meant by that post was that with the compounds being legal they can be lab tested here in the U.S. with little issue. If you are concerned about the quality you can pay to have it tested and verified. As a manufacturer that is dedicated to producing quality products this is a step that we personally take and we hope that many of the other manufacturers take the time to do this as well. One bad company can reflect on the whole industry.

stann123

stann123

Awards
You are very right there. There are some very bad companies out there in this market today. That is why we wanted to get into this business. I am tired of seeing companies that don't care about anything but making money. As a customer we have to do our best to weed out the good from the bad and as a manufacturer it is our responsibility to produce on the highest quality of products. What I meant by that post was that with the compounds being legal they can be lab tested here in the U.S. with little issue. If you are concerned about the quality you can pay to have it tested and verified. As a manufacturer that is dedicated to producing quality products this is a step that we personally take and we hope that many of the other manufacturers take the time to do this as well. One bad company can reflect on the whole industry.
understood but its not hard to find some plain old test(assuming he'll go the injectable route). Better/safer

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Hi there,

Could not advise on a better beginner PH than EPI, given effects and sides are different for everyone, I have run it for 5 weeks so far at 50mg and have had no issues. I have however run it with a test base which I stopped last week due to my cycle coming to an end and i have a bit of lethargy coming in now.

It's nothing you wont be able to handle though! One of the best things about EPI is the "EPI"tite you will get on this stuff. I have not stopped eating like crazy since i started !

Take a good liver support and your liver will be 100%
Also look into some joint support as it dries you out quickly

WRT to the blocking of estrogen as mentioned above EPI will not do that, i would suggest keeping an AI on hand in case it goes up.

What you running for PCT?

truballa120

Awards
thank you for your input. I was thinking since it was my first cycle not doing such high dosage just to see how my body responds. my biggest fear was damaging my liver. but if you all think I will be fine then I will start the cycle in a few days.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
No problem, and really dont stress too much about the liver, the strain it puts on your liver sounds a lot worse than it is, if your liver is healthy and you have not had any issues, you will be fine, get yourself a good liver support and if you really want to take every precaution get some tudca.

With regards to the dosage that's 100% , see how your body reacts as you go along :)

Good luck and keep us updated

truballa120

Awards
i will keep everyone updated. thanks again. one more thing, what exactly is tudca?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
i will keep everyone updated. thanks again. one more thing, what exactly is tudca?
It's a powdered liver support. Mixes in water. Easily absorbed and does a great job of maintaining and revitalizing the liver. I pair it with liv.52 and that's gtg for your liver. I'm dosing at 50mg with no sides at all

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
i also have a question about epistane
some time ago i did a way too dirty bulk (stupid i know, wont never do it again) and gained weight like a hippo but now that i have dieted down my face still looks puffy and fat.
If epistane is supposed to dry you out would it be beneficial for my face? or should i just try diurets or something

liftstrong

liftstrong

Awards
i also have a question about epistane
some time ago i did a way too dirty bulk (stupid i know, wont never do it again) and gained weight like a hippo but now that i have dieted down my face still looks puffy and fat.
If epistane is supposed to dry you out would it be beneficial for my face? or should i just try diurets or something
I mean if you want to lose water weight hit the sauna. Epi is dry which makes it good for cutting but I would try other alternatives before a PH

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
I mean if you want to lose water weight hit the sauna. Epi is dry which makes it good for cutting but I would try other alternatives before a PH
Agreed ! However I think Formeron would be great for this type of thing, works like magic!