8 weeks into test cycle compound advice

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hello fellow AM'ers! I am looking for advice on what compound I can add to start gaining size and strength again during this cycle. I apologize for the length of this post but I want to be sure not to leave anything out! I had initially planned on running sd at the beginning of my cycle and did so using 20/20/30/30 while running test at 500 mg / week. from there I was going to bridge into tren at 200mg/week while maintaining 500/week test dosage. Then planned on finishing with winstrol but During the addition of tren I started to get some allergic reactions in which I am still dealing with slightly even now at 8 weeks in. I have experienced these sides before and just carried on the sides consist of itching skin, hives, and in previous cycle caused adema and extreme swelling in hands feet and arms leading me to have to start pct early. I didn't want this again so I stopped the tren after my 2nd full week so I have been off tren completely for around 3 weeks. I also have a previous case of gyno in which I have been treating with letrozole and have it managed and under control now.my question is since I decided to stop the tren i will no longer use winstrol since this will now be an all out bulk due to the events and winny is not good for a bulk. I am looking for an additional compound that I can run for the next 8 to 12 weeks to wrap up my cycle. I am also going to up my test dosage to 750mg/week starting Monday which will be the beginning of week 9 I was considering a ph but not against other reccomendations. My main goal is size and strength. I started this cycle at 172 after a cut and I am sitting at 200lbs currently. Macros are in check I just added more calories and macros are 70 fat 450 carbs and 350-375 protein plan on running 16-20 week cycle and would like to get to 215 - 220 ish although would be very happy ending at 210. I have 2 ph cycles under my belt and this is my 3rd injectable cycle. Thanks for any help given

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
So you looking for an injectable or oral?
Ph or steroid or does it matter?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
So you looking for an injectable or oral?
Ph or steroid or does it matter?
No preference just looking for ideas this late into a cycle was thinking decca but heard it's best if ran 12 weeks and I don't have that long left in my cycle i would be up for orals but worried about excessive damage since I started the Cycle with sd. Lay it on me brah what are your thoughts

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
That's what I was going to say, Deca.. However, if you don't have that long left on cycle and you have thought of Deca, NPP is always an option.. I recently thought about adding it to my cycle.. I've never used Tren either, but plan on it next month, if it doesn't agree with me, Npp may be a possibility.. EQ also, I'm hoping Tren won't get the best of me though.

But I agree, I wouldn't want to start a cycle with Sd and then end with another oral, just my preference as we'll.. I started and still am using DMZ.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
That's what I was going to say, Deca.. However, if you don't have that long left on cycle and you have thought of Deca, NPP is always an option.. I recently thought about adding it to my cycle.. I've never used Tren either, but plan on it next month, if it doesn't agree with me, Npp may be a possibility.. EQ also, I'm hoping Tren won't get the best of me though.

But I agree, I wouldn't want to start a cycle with Sd and then end with another oral, just my preference as we'll.. I started and still am using DMZ.
Yea if I could get my hands on deca tomorrow I would run it and just do a 20 week cycle but usually my guy takes a couple weeks to sometimes 3 or 4 weeks to get it to me ruling it out idk just might run the higher dose test and plan for next Cycle with deca. Hopefully tren treats u better than it does me I have tried twice I just cant run that shizt and it's not the typical unbearable sides like insomnia an night sweats I can handle that but swelling and Unbareable rashes and hives are ridiculous lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
So do you have access to anything at the moment?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I have winny but that won't do me any good I have a guy I get my gear from but like I said he takes a little bit but it's always quality gear that's why I was thinking a ph since I could just get online but then the fear of running another oral comes to mind

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yea, kind of sucks.. You could try a TD, but I'd really only have Trest or Tren to suggest for your goals.. I'm using Derma Fury ATM, but it's not gunna be a bulker..

If you did choose an oral I'd normally say DMZ but you just ran Sd.. Diabolix doesn't look bad at all to me, seems to kick in fast, haven't seen aromatizing issues from it in any logs, just a thought. There's always Msten, I'm not a fan of it personally..

Yea, your kind of in a pickle..
If you choose to run another oral, just grab some Tudca, give you a little piece of mind and run it on the back end of your cycle..

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Let's say I can get some deca I talked to a buddy and will have it next week is it wise to run a 20 week cycle i am at the beginning of my 9th week now so it would be my 10th week when I start deca and I would run that alongside with test until week 20 then pct. I have always stuck to 12 week cycles in the past , thoughts?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Get some caber or exemestane for prolactin probs since ur going to start deca after a short break with tren incase gyno probs pop up . Deca @ 20 wks is a good bulk with test .

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Let's say I can get some deca I talked to a buddy and will have it next week is it wise to run a 20 week cycle i am at the beginning of my 9th week now so it would be my 10th week when I start deca and I would run that alongside with test until week 20 then pct. I have always stuck to 12 week cycles in the past , thoughts?
Should be gtg, like stated below, I'd grab something for prolactin.. I'm running my cycle a similar length, 16-20 weeks, I'm going to introduce hcg into the run at some point, something you may want to consider if you haven't..

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Get some caber or exemestane for prolactin probs since ur going to start deca after a short break with tren incase gyno probs pop up . Deca @ 20 wks is a good bulk with test .
I have never ran caber due to reading how impossible it is to find a decent source exemestane hasn't ever worked well for me in the past I usually choose letrozole as I always have good results at keeping gyno to a minimum will this be sufficient as it's an estrogen destroyer lol.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Should be gtg, like stated below, I'd grab something for prolactin.. I'm running my cycle a similar length, 16-20 weeks, I'm going to introduce hcg into the run at some point, something you may want to consider if you haven't..
I have always read conflicting articles on hcg on cycle as it signals the body to produce from the testes which is the exact opposite of what testosterone is telling the body. I do have hcg planned for pct my first two weeks but haven't made a choice of running on cycle i figured I would just go off of feel and atrophy. Thoughts?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I have always read conflicting articles on hug on cycle as it signals the body to produce from the testes which is the exact opposite of what testosterone is telling the body. I do have hug planned for pct my first two weeks but haven't made a choice of running on cycle i figured I would just go off of feel and atrophy. Thoughts?
I'm not running mine on cycle, even though it may be best from what I gather. I'll blast for 4 weeks before pct, 2x a week OR the 2 weeks in between my last pin and pct ED, haven't decided so I'm looking for solid advice there as we'll..

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I'm not running mine on cycle, even though it may be best from what I gather. I'll blast for 4 weeks before pct, 2x a week OR the 2 weeks in between my last pin and pct ED, haven't decided so I'm looking for solid advice there as we'll..
Lol i hear you on that. Keep me posted if u get any solid advice