Gyno lumps after a few days of D-Drol?

jakep310

Awards
I recently started D-drol (Superdrol/Pheraplex hybrid), 3 caps a day, and noticed two small lump under my nipples pretty quickly. When I noticed it, I decided to play it safe, stop the cycle (had been on it for only one week), and start 40mg Nolva. I had started taking Adex .5mg ED, but I didn't start until a few days in, which was probably a mistake in not starting it immediately. Am I doing the right thing by stopping the cycle and starting Nolva? And if so, should I just run the Nolva for a week or longer?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Always a great 1st post..

Run the Nolva until it's gone bro, may take awhile, like months.. If you run out of Nolva, grab some Ralox instead..

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Cant see lumps forming that fast....is it preexisting?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Id pick up some ralox and letro. Id rather spend the extra money then to be stuck with it and have to pay 5k for surgery

stann123

stann123

Awards
Is this what worked for you?
Not exactly i had a different situation. But based on the studies idk why you wouldn't switch to ralox. Was there a reason you told him to stick to nolva

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Because he has it already..
Probably won't wanna buy ralox..
And nolva will work..
I did tell him to get Ralox if he runs out of nolva however..

I've used them all.. Letro, Nolva, Ralox..
Ralox did work better than all of them by far..

stann123

stann123

Awards
Because he has it already..
Probably won't wanna buy ralox..
And nolva will work..
I did tell him to get Ralox if he runs out of nolva however..

I've used them all.. Letro, Nolva, Ralox..
Ralox did work better than all of them by far..
I was saying personally id spend the extra money and go with the more proven one. All ran solo or have you stacked letro/ralox?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I was saying personally id spend the extra money and go with the more proven one. All ran solo or have you stacked letro/ralox?
It went away the fastest and most painless when I dosed Ralox at 120mg a day..
Faster than Letro & Ralox, but I only dosed Ralox at 60mg when I stacked..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently started D-drol (Superdrol/Pheraplex hybrid), 3 caps a day, and noticed two small lump under my nipples pretty quickly. When I noticed it, I decided to play it safe, stop the cycle (had been on it for only one week), and start 40mg Nolva. I had started taking Adex .5mg ED, but I didn't start until a few days in, which was probably a mistake in not starting it immediately. Am I doing the right thing by stopping the cycle and starting Nolva? And if so, should I just run the Nolva for a week or longer?
You're not developing tissue after only a couple days. The only way would be if you had pubescent gyno that you didn't really know about. Most people think they have gyno, in reality it's adipose tissue.

If you're really scared, Ralox/Letro/Arimidex has helped some people. It's not 100%, most gyno will only be removed by surgery, but it's still an option. At the end of the day, your best bet is ALWAYS talk to an endocrinologist. Don't try to self-diagnose and self-medicate.

jakep310

Awards
Potentially. Had a cycle of Epi and Trenavar back in late May-June that lasted 6 weeks. Got some leaky nipples from the Tren, fixed it with Prami. So there's also a chance it could still be progesterone gyno I suppose.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
what were your dosages like with the Epi and Tren? And how long was your cycle?
Im on the same one right now. 40mg Epi and 80mg Tren.

jakep310

Awards
A quick update: I can tell the gyno the definitely shrunk a little bit after 4 days of nolva. It was a pretty small lump to begin with, but it's even smaller now.