keeping gains after ph cutting cycle.

liam123

Awards
Ok. So I know that it is debatable if you keep gains after a cycle. But what about after using ph for a cut.? I will be using 1andro and dermacrine. My goal is to preserve muscle while cutting. What happens when I reach my goal and come off? Will I still keep the muscle and strength I preserved? Will I just lose some hardness? Thanks

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Curious how 1-Andro will treat you for muscle preservation on a cut.

I'm far from experienced, but I wouldn't think you'd lose much if you're still within your natural limits and your training and diet is up to the task. Minus some glycogen retention.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proper PCT protocol will help you to keep your gains AND stay hard and lean.

Supplements like SUP3R PCT, EP1C, DermaSTRENGTH, and/or OSTAR1NE would be perfect additions to your PCT protocol.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Proper PCT protocol will help you to keep your gains AND stay hard and lean.

Supplements like SUP3R PCT, EP1C, DermaSTRENGTH, and/or OSTAR1NE would be perfect additions to your PCT protocol.
I back that, DermaSTRENGTH would be a solid addition to your PCT. Also make sure you are feeding your muscle just like your were on cycle. Most people lose their gains on their PCT because they do not keep up the same caloric/protein intake they did while on cycle. Can't build strength and muscle on cycle then stop feeding it post cycle and expect it to stay.

liam123

Awards
Cheers folks I will look into them. It was more so if using ph while cutting. Lets say eating 500kcal deficit. then when reaching ideal weight, just finishing ph and pct.if I continue eating the aame deficit ro maintain. Should I still stay hard and keep the size and strength I maintained$

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
Yes you should keep the gains if you maintain caloric intake and also keep your proteins up! Muscle and strength relies on energy and protein for maintenance. As most do on a cut, you will inevitably lose some due to the simple fact you are cutting calories, but doing what was mentioned by myself and others should help keep most of it. It's all about staying dedicated and watching your body carefully to see what it needs.