TGK on Halodrol and Stano

TonyGunsling

Awards
So this is it.
Ill get straight to the point.
Started my first cycle two weeks ago. Halodrol and Stano on the 3rd week.
I had to restart this thread as I posted the original in the wrong section.

STATS:
25yo
6'1"
205lbs

LIFTS:
Squat 315x5
Bench 235x5
Deads 405x3 (on and off low back issues)
OHP 165x3 (this is where I struggle most)

History:
Ive been in and out of the gym since 17-18 years old. First few years i did well but afterwards I fell out, partied too much, or got a girlfriend... Thats life. By the time i got back into lifting I joined the military. And of course through all the training i lost a lot of muscle mass and weight. Been lifting now for about 14 straight months. And the majority of that time ive tracked macros, and workouts.

I have been on the Wendler 531 BBB (boring but big) program for 5 solid months now, and love this program.

Usually taking in approx 3400 cals at a 40/30/30 split using myfitnesspal.

Starting pics, food pics, weight progress updates, and my whole process is ahead.
Join me if you would like.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Supplements:
Bodybuilding.com multi V
Conquer PWO (stim free)
Muscletech whey protein (SAMs Club bag)

Pre cycle loading:
-Cycle Support- LGI Damage Control
-Joint Support- Glucosamine and Chondroitin(2x/day), fish oils(3x/day)
-Blood Pressure- quit caffeine, low dose aspirin.

CYCLE
-Halodrol- 50/75/75/75/75/75
-Stanodrol- 0/0/800/800/800/800
-Arimidex- on standby for gyno
-Cycle Support- Damage Control and cycle assist

PCT:
-Nolvadex- 20/20/10/10
-Arimidex- x/ x/ x/ x
-DAA - 3g daily
-Micronized Creatine- 5g post w/o with carbs/protein
-ArA and Anabeta Elite 0/0/0/0/0/x/x/x/x/x/x
(Start at end cycle for 6wks to maintain gains)
-Cycle support- finish off bottle.

Complete cycle from pre to end of PCT/ ArA and Abe should be about 14 weeks.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Here are pics before I started.

image-3657151722.jpg

Sorry the pics are washed out from the lighting. Tried using a room with a blank wall.

image-2258674765.jpg

WRIGHT9

WRIGHT9

Awards
I would lower your body fat and put in more time in the gym before even considering pro hormones and what's with all this pro hormone **** on this forum ... Does nobody use AAS ?

TonyGunsling

Awards
I would lower your body fat and put in more time in the gym before even considering pro hormones and what's with all this pro hormone **** on this forum ... Does nobody use AAS ?
Already started. Appreciate the tip. But what could I do at this point. Im aware that there could be "more complications" but ive got nothing so far. Just weight gain.

TonyGunsling

Awards
2.8 pounds in 2 weeks. Easily crushed my 205lb sticky point! Going to take my calories down a little bit so I am at more of a recomp than a bulk.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Quick Update.

Completed my week of singles. Hit all my single rep lifts per my book, and bench I hit twice and decided to go up 5lbs and got that as well. Feeling "0" side effects. I am more vascular. Dropped about a pound from last weigh in. And I feel that it was more stomach fat than anything.
Starting week 4. Hopefully I get some big gains this week.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Good luck. I'll be doing the same cycle in a few weeks. Might be adding in 2 pumps of formeron. Im also going to probs run 50/75/75/75/75/75

TonyGunsling

Awards
Subbed. Good luck. I'll be doing the same cycle in a few weeks. Might be adding in 2 pumps of formeron. Im also going to probs run 50/75/75/75/75/75
Glad to have ya!
I got legs today. This weeks my 5 rep week.
So my final set of squats will be of 5+ reps at 325 i believe.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Tonight's lifts

Squat- 245x5, 282.5x5, 325x5...then 3.. then 2! Just wanted to keep going! 10lbs over 3 weeks ago.
Then I hit leg extensions because the gym was too busy for lunges.
Extensions 150 for 5x8
Calf Raise 310 for 5x6

Tomorrows Chest n shoulders.

TonyGunsling

Awards
3 weeks ago i hit 245x4 on the flat bench.

Today i hit 245x6.
Cant tell if thats solid gains or just myself really.
Either way i hit more than I was supposed to. So hell yeah!

Kinda felt non stop with my secondary exercises too. Dumbbell shoulder press and incline flyes felt great.

This cycles pills

image-2002490280.jpg

My average dinner.

image-1907717046.jpg

Usually kick it up with fresh guac and salsa tho!

TonyGunsling

Awards
Kind of bummed... not really noticing too much a difference in or out of the gym. about done with week 4 and will be weighing in 2 days. Just hit shoulders today and it all felt pretty good. Crazy pumps and all, but I can't decide if its due to habitually eating well or the product.

Ive got no shutdown, no zits, no lethargy, nothing. So I can be happy there. 2 weeks 2 days.. we will see what this brings me.

TonyGunsling

Awards
Well i think my gains are on their way.
Leg day yesterday
Squat 345x3 which is 15-20lbs over the start.
Decided to switch up the workout a bit more than usual for more hypertrophy. 4x10 of ext and curls. Then some calves to finish it off. Crazy pump. Tough walking the rest of the day. Recovering faster though.

Chest day today.
Flat bench- 255x5 opposed to my prescribed 3. Thats 10 pounds more than i started with plus 2 extra reps.
Incline dumbbells at 4x8 and machine flye 3x10 plus some tri work.

Feeling good about my cycle finally.
Might extend to 8 weeks since i have no sides. No bp issues. Acne. No shutdown. Still mating like a bunny.

Til next time.

TonyGunsling

Awards
About to start my PCT

1 week left. Just want to brush up on my PCT.

After final day of PH I will take my first dose of Nolva at 20 for 2 weeks then drop to 10mg for weeks 3 and 4.
I still feel uneducated abut Arimidex though.... Will I need it? Will I not? I never got a clear understanding..
I think Its a difference between users? Am I just listening to my body for High estrogen sides? and at that point I take it? Or do I take it from the get go? How much? Frequecy? Duration?