3rd Cycle time to step it up

the_rouge

Awards
Hi All

Ok so this is my 3rd cycle now and i wanted to slighlty step up things. I have 2 cycles under my belt both consisting of Test E and Dbol. I wanted to change things up a touch, so please review the below and let me know your thoughts.

I have 3 weeks left before PCT starts on current cycle so a good time to get things right and ready to go.

STATS
Sex: M
Lifting: 4 years
BF: (16%) Been bulking for a long while :)

Ok so here is what im thinking, which is no new comer by the way so dont get excited, anyways personally im just worried of water retention with both Dbol and Deca!

Week 1-12 Test C (400mg/week)
Week 1-10 Deca (400mg/week)
Week 1-5 Dbol (40mg/ed)

PCT
Week 13 hCG 350IU/ed
Week 14 hCG 350IU/ed (first 3days of this week only to make 10 days)
Week 14 Nolva 40mg/ed
Week 15 Nolva 40mg/ed
Week 16 Nolva 20mg/ed
Week 17 Nolva 20mg/ed

Thanks in advance for any help

the_rouge

Awards
anyone??? just a rating on the stack or something will be a start!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Height and Weight?

Just curious before i comment

the_rouge

Awards
Any critiques out there? Litteraly looking for gains only, size size size!

cheers
Shahed

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I would run the deca for 12-14 weeks. Also have an anti-e and prolactin inhibitor at least on hand if you arnt going to run them during your cycl

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Deca @ 400-600 for 12+ wks , ramp test 600-800 for 16-20 wks and d-bol on workout days & u will grow m8 as long as diet & training are down pat .

the_rouge

Awards
thanks guys dosages seem ok-

So what about armidex during cycle or caber? and what kind of dosages/time periods would you recommend for this type of cycle?

In all honesty i have always ran simple cycles with a standard PCT, so this is a first and want to get it bang on. Cos to date i have had 0 bad experiences :)

Thanks again

Dymethazine

Awards
i would rrun test and deca each at around 400mg and then a different kciker cause adding d-bol is jsut too much water retention and chance of gyno imo. i would use sd, dmyeth, m-stren or even m1t or phera or the new dimethabold (like d-bol but drier) or m1t-oxime (liker m1t but drier) by celtic labs.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Why would u run deca & test at same dose , im curious ? Please enlighted me ?

Last edited: