First Test E Cycle critique and questions

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Alright guys,

Some of you may know, I finished running a 6 week tr3st/ep15tane cycle with great results. I'm just about to start my last week of PCT and still feeling pretty good. I know it's early but YES, I'm starting to look at my next cycle.

reps4jesus helped me out which I definitely appreciate but I'm still up for any advice. Here is what I'm thinking.

Test E: Weeks 1-15 500mgs/week (Pinning Sunday and Thursday)
Dbol: Weeks 1-4 30mgs/day (All at once?)
Adex or Aromas? Starting day 1? or when/IF I start to feel or need an AI?

PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Osta: 10-20mgs a week for 6-8 weeks...

This will be my first pinning cycle. I know you guys recommend to just do a test solo run to start it off but I figured since it takes the test e to 4-6 weeks to really kick in, I'll be able to judge the side effects of dbol.

Also, what do you guys think about Adex vs Aromas for on cycle and PCT AI? I've been reading around and still can't decide which is better. Any recommendations on which one, start times, and dosages would be helpful!

Let me know what you all think! Thanks!!!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Run the AI from day 1.
Split the dbol into 2 doses.

I used Arimidex for my test e cycle (that's in the last week) but ended up switching to aromasin.
Aromasin is suicidal and has almost no chance of rebound. It also increases IGF slightly where Arimidex lowers it.

The AI shouldn't be necessary in pct unless ur experiencing estro sides, you could probably drop the aromasin dose to 12.5mg during pct since ur receptors will be filled by the nolva.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Run the AI from day 1.
Split the dbol into 2 doses.

I used Arimidex for my test e cycle (that's in the last week) but ended up switching to aromasin.
Aromasin is suicidal and has almost no chance of rebound. It also increases IGF slightly where Arimidex lowers it.

The AI shouldn't be necessary in pct unless ur experiencing estro sides, you could probably drop the aromasin dose to 12.5mg during pct since ur receptors will be filled by the nolva.
Thanks for the reply.

How soon did you switch and what were your doses through the cycle? You don't plan on using any aromasin during PCT?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Started the AI (Arimidex) too late (start of week 3)
.5mg MWF
Felt that I had a little bloat so upped it to .5mg EOD
No change
Upped it to .75mg EOD as I felt the brand was slightly unserdosed
Ran outta that brand and used a new one (week 8) @ .5mg and itchy and tenderness came about so changed to 1mg for 3 days (on the third day I started 25mg aromasin)
Dropped the Arimidex now and going to continue with aromasin 25mg til sides subside then cut to 12.5mg.
In pct I'll either keep somewhere between 12.5-6.25mg aromasin or switch to formestane

I think my problem was starting the Arimidex too late (will go from week 1 next time)
And start with .5 EOD instead of only MWF.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Started the AI (Arimidex) too late (start of week 3)
.5mg MWF
Felt that I had a little bloat so upped it to .5mg EOD
No change
Upped it to .75mg EOD as I felt the brand was slightly unserdosed
Ran outta that brand and used a new one (week 8) @ .5mg and itchy and tenderness came about so changed to 1mg for 3 days (on the third day I started 25mg aromasin)
Dropped the Arimidex now and going to continue with aromasin 25mg til sides subside then cut to 12.5mg.
In pct I'll either keep somewhere between 12.5-6.25mg aromasin or switch to formestane

I think my problem was starting the Arimidex too late (will go from week 1 next time)
And start with .5 EOD instead of only MWF.
Ok that's what I was thinking. Otherwise what would you recommend a starting dosage of aromasin to be at? 12.5mg ed or eod?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Because it's suicidal start at 12.5 EOD
But IMO it all depends on sensitivity to estro

My buddy can take 1g of test e / week and have no problems without an AI but he takes a PH/DS and gets gyno symptoms.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
My buddy is on 1g now with Proviron and no AI..
He runs almost all year like that..
Adding Tren here an there..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
My buddy is on 1g now with Proviron and no AI.. He runs almost all year like that.. Adding Tren here an there..
I think we have the same friend!! Fool blasts and cruises year after year
500mg cruises
1.2 g blasts

Or 750mg test with 600 tren e

Dono how he does it

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I think we have the same friend!! Fool blasts and cruises year after year 500mg cruises 1.2 g blasts Or 750mg test with 600 tren e Dono how he does it
Yea, my buddy is crazy.. He's been on gear for like 15yrs.. Started young and never stopped..

He runs his Test higher than Tren also which I see a lot of people don't..

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Well thanks for the input guys

Sounds like I'll look at aromasin instead of adex

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys,

Some of you may know, I finished running a 6 week tr3st/ep15tane cycle with great results. I'm just about to start my last week of PCT and still feeling pretty good. I know it's early but YES, I'm starting to look at my next cycle.

@reps4jesus helped me out which I definitely appreciate but I'm still up for any advice. Here is what I'm thinking.

Test E: Weeks 1-15 500mgs/week (Pinning Sunday and Thursday)
Dbol: Weeks 1-4 30mgs/day (All at once?)

PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Osta: 10-20mgs a week for 6-8 weeks...

This will be my first pinning cycle. I know you guys recommend to just do a test solo run to start it off but I figured since it takes the test e to 4-6 weeks to really kick in, I'll be able to judge the side effects of dbol.

Also, what do you guys think about Adex vs Aromas for on cycle and PCT AI? I've been reading around and still can't decide which is better. Any recommendations on which one, start times, and dosages would be helpful!

Let me know what you all think! Thanks!!!

A few things to consider:

how long would you wait after you start the next cycle (after the very last dose of your previous cycle) time off is very important IMO

Spread the dbol dose, is better to have steady levels (some guys would prefer to use all at once for pre workout) but I think is not very effective and it would be like a rollercoaster.... dbol also lift your mood, seriously so why would you want to have spikes and downs? again, JMO

cycle overall seems solid, but to be honest 500 was too much for me, I would not go above 400 for a first time, specially while combining with dbol

I would prefer exemestane (aromasin) from day 1 start at 12.5 EOD to see how it goes*

PCT start it after 3 weeks not 2..... 2 is way too early specially for test E trust me

your PCT is also a bit too much, I would recommend hcg but if you dont have it, well maybe that combo would help, but I still think that only one SERM would suffice.

I would not use an AI for PCT, unless is aromasin, and still woult not use it, some AIs may keep the hpta suppressed, this would not be the case for aromasin but I think that an AI for PCT is definately not needed

Skip the ostarin for PCT as well, there so many mixed reviews and reports on the use for ostarine on PCT, if you go that route you would become a guinea pig, and no one knows if its going to keep you suppressed.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
A few things to consider: how long would you wait after you start the next cycle (after the very last dose of your previous cycle) time off is very important IMO Spread the dbol dose, is better to have steady levels (some guys would prefer to use all at once for pre workout) but I think is not very effective and it would be like a rollercoaster.... dbol also lift your mood, seriously so why would you want to have spikes and downs? again, JMO cycle overall seems solid, but to be honest 500 was too much for me, I would not go above 400 for a first time, specially while combining with dbol I would prefer exemestane (aromasin) from day 1 start at 12.5 EOD to see how it goes* PCT start it after 3 weeks not 2..... 2 is way too early specially for test E trust me your PCT is also a bit too much, I would recommend hcg but if you dont have it, well maybe that combo would help, but I still think that only one SERM would suffice. I would not use an AI for PCT, unless is aromasin, and still woult not use it, some AIs may keep the hpta suppressed, this would not be the case for aromasin but I think that an AI for PCT is definately not needed Skip the ostarin for PCT as well, there so many mixed reviews and reports on the use for ostarine on PCT, if you go that route you would become a guinea pig, and no one knows if its going to keep you suppressed.
1/2 of your advice is doo doo..
I don't have time to explain, but it is..

Just stick with what was laid out OP..

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards

Yes, go with what was given already op.
Ok thanks guys. Only issue is that my source only sells 30mgs dbol caps... I've seen people take it all at once. Now sure how big of an issue it would be instead of spreading it out.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Are they normal caps with powder in them?

You could try opening them and dosing half onto your tongue and chasing with liquid. Recapping the other half of the powder and pop that later.

Some days you'll get 20/10 or 25/5 but because if the dbol half life of still recommend trying to split doses somehow.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Are they normal caps with powder in them?

You could try opening them and dosing half onto your tongue and chasing with liquid. Recapping the other half of the powder and pop that later.

Some days you'll get 20/10 or 25/5 but because if the dbol half life of still recommend trying to split doses somehow.
Shoot I don't know. I haven't made the purchase yet. It just says caps. So I'm assuming caps with powder, yes.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
If dosing is an issue or you want to try a different route.. A lot of these guys running Diabolix are seeing results pretty early on.. It's legal and only $30 and comes with cycle support..

The gains won't be exactly like dbol but they're looking impressive without some of the concerns that come with dbol.. Dosing seems to be nice at roughly 60-75mg..

Just a thought for you bro, there are a few logs up on the product now..

Or you can go the route I went and run DMZ..

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
If dosing is an issue or you want to try a different route.. A lot of these guys running Diabolix are seeing results pretty early on.. It's legal and only $30 and comes with cycle support..

The gains won't be exactly like dbol but they're looking impressive without some of the concerns that come with dbol.. Dosing seems to be nice at roughly 60-75mg..

Just a thought for you bro, there are a few logs up on the product now..

Or you can go the route I went and run DMZ..
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check it out. I was looking at DMZ was well.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

Well, and I dont need your "explanation" either, specially from someone who follows old school advice (no offense)...... OP can do whatever he wants, its not my cycle anyways...... but to say that is ok to overdo serms and also say that ostarine use is g2g for PCT , makes me wonder where you "information" came from.

Follow these posters advice OP G2G! :p ....... Id be interested to see how ostarine works for PCT :D

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Well, and I dont need your "explanation" either, specially from someone who follows old school advice (no offense)...... OP can do whatever he wants, its not my cycle anyways...... but to say that is ok to overdo serms and also say that ostarine use is g2g for PCT , makes me wonder where you "information" came from. Follow these posters advice OP G2G! :p ....... Id be interested to see how ostarine works for PCT :D
When did you ever read or hear me say to use Osta in pct?? Never have you, never will you..

Telling him not to use an AI, telling him to wait 3 weeks to start pct and whatever else garbage you said, I'd have to go back and look..

Who said to overdo serms??
I don't feel using 2 serms is overdoing anything..
Is it needed for OP? Who knows, maybe, maybe not.. Your not in his body, either am I.

But my advice won't do him wrong, and yours has the potential to do him wrong..

Doo Doo advice, like I stated.. Thanks for sharing your feelings though..

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
When did you ever read or hear me say to use Osta in pct?? Never have you, never will you..

Telling him not to use an AI, telling him to wait 3 weeks to start pct and whatever else garbage you said, I'd have to go back and look..

Who said to overdo serms??
I don't feel using 2 serms is overdoing anything..
Is it needed for OP? Who knows, maybe, maybe not.. Your not in his body, either am I.

But my advice won't do him wrong, and yours has the potential to do him wrong..

Doo Doo advice, like I stated.. Thanks for sharing your feelings though..
Its all good man, well maybe you did not read the entire post of the OP

theres recent research that clomid at 50 would suffice for PCT, I am not a fan of nolva TBH , that trash is genotoxic, damage your liver, and some more side effects. Toremifene and clomid are way better options.

test E takes 3 weeks to clear, using a serm earlier is a waste IMO but to eachs own! no offense but Ive had this discussion with very knowledgeable guys, that you would be surprised. anyways, thanks for the reply and for the feefback

-Doo doo

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No worries bro, it's all good..

OP has enough knowledge to properly run his cycle now.. I'm sure he will do his research some more and make a decision..

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Yes, thank you both for the input. I'll definitely be taking them both into consideration.