Looking to try my hand at PH - Newbie

yoey

Awards
Hi All,

Current Stats are.
5'11
82KG
Been lifting for about 2-3 years only about 1 and half years serious.
Currently cutting on 2500-2600 Calories.

Was going to do a Steroid cycle first but due to constant time constraints with Travels and what not i'd like to give PH a go, in particular Epistane.

From my understanding from a oil baised steroid cycle you do you 10-12 weeks or what not, wait 2 weeks then start your 4 week PCT, does the same does this also apply to Pro hormones.

Also i'm getting a little confused with the supplmenets people are dropping around here reffering to Nolva as a different supplement but im guessing you should go Tamoxifen right?

Anyways the cycle i lined up is something along these lines.
criticism is welcome.

epistane 20/30/30/40/40/40 (not sure which brand i should be looking at)
Some cycle assist not sure on brand also.
Tudca (250mg-300mg)
Liv.52
fish oil
joint support
multi

PCT
Liversupport the general census seems to be Liv.52?
Clomid 50/50/25/25 Was possibly also looking at Maybe Aromasin instead.
Reduce XT 3/3/2/2
Tudca (250mg-300mg)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva and Tamoxifen are the same thing. Start PCT the day after your last PH dose. Go straight to 30mg Epistane, even as a beginner. Aromasin is an AI and should be taken in addition to Nolva or Clomid, which are SERMS. not in place of. Do more research and reading.

yoey

Awards
Nolva and Tamoxifen are the same thing. Start PCT the day after your last PH dose. Go straight to 30mg Epistane, even as a beginner. Aromasin is an AI and should be taken in addition to Nolva or Clomid, which are SERMS. not in place of. Do more research and reading.
you really didn't read the nolva part properly or maybe i didnt explain myself properly so i apologise.
There are many supplements out there called nolvadex which we known dont do the same thing.
i was asking if people are referring to that or tamoxifen.
Might i point you in the research page also where youll find Aromasin very useful and some even prefer it over nolva in a PCT when used with Clomid.

Although you have some helpful stuff in there, so its a little different to inject oils where you would wait 2 weeks depending on the ester before starting PCT.

Sorry djchach i forgot to put it there....26

Also any brands recommended for Epi?
and in youre opinion how would you rate a 6 week epi only cycle for a beginner or would you do a different compound?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wording in your PCT layout says Clomid 50/50/25/25, also looking at Aromasin "instead". You would not replace Clomid with Aromasin. Run them together, yes. And no, any products that call themselves Nolvadex XT or some over the counter stuff, are not real Tamoxifen Citrate. They are not SERMs.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
In this forum you will only find people talking about nolvadex the SERM. And an ai is helpful, but not used in place of a SERM!

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
As for a 6 week epi cycle for a beginner that would be good, but start at 30 and dose up

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look up EP15TANE by olympus labs.

15mg caps x 120, so one bottle will do;)
Both nutri-verse.com and orbit carry our line and have nice discounts;)

I agree on starting of at 30mg of epistane and go from there.

For a first cycle 30mg bummed to 45mg(if needed) would be more than enough.

Add ar1micare pro as cycle support, 4 caps a day.

Pct clomid or nolva

Clomid : 50/50/25/25

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Add a Otc pct: example sup3rPct by olympus labs
4/4/3/3/2/1

(Maybe some dermastrenght and or ep1c, don't know your budget ofcource, just giving options to add to your pct)

Other brands for epistane: lgi, ironflex and a couple more.

Feel free to ask.

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Look up EP15TANE by olympus labs. 15mg caps x 120, so one bottle will do;) Both nutri-verse.com and orbit carry our line and have nice discounts;) I agree on starting of at 30mg of epistane and go from there. For a first cycle 30mg bummed to 45mg(if needed) would be more than enough. Add ar1micare pro as cycle support, 4 caps a day. Pct clomid or nolva Clomid : 50/50/25/25 Nolva: 20/20/10/10 Add a Otc pct: example sup3rPct by olympus labs 4/4/3/3/2/1 (Maybe some dermastrenght and or ep1c, don't know your budget ofcource, just giving options to add to your pct) Other brands for epistane: lgi, ironflex and a couple more. Feel free to ask.
^ this x10

yoey

Awards
Look up EP15TANE by olympus labs.

15mg caps x 120, so one bottle will do;)
Both nutri-verse.com and orbit carry our line and have nice discounts;)

I agree on starting of at 30mg of epistane and go from there.

For a first cycle 30mg bummed to 45mg(if needed) would be more than enough.

Add ar1micare pro as cycle support, 4 caps a day.

Pct clomid or nolva

Clomid : 50/50/25/25

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Add a Otc pct: example sup3rPct by olympus labs
4/4/3/3/2/1

(Maybe some dermastrenght and or ep1c, don't know your budget ofcource, just giving options to add to your pct)

Other brands for epistane: lgi, ironflex and a couple more.

Feel free to ask.
the supplements that youve suggested are they in addition of what i currently have or in replace off?

yoey

Awards
Guys one last question, and something that worries me being quiet a lazy person as it is.
What's a recommended supp to help battle the lethargy?

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Guys one last question, and something that worries me being quiet a lazy person as it is. What's a recommended supp to help battle the lethargy?
I like a combination of yohimbi root and 5000mcg of b12. All natural, no crash, and man it'll beat the crap out of the lethargy

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the supplements that youve suggested are they in addition of what i currently have or in replace off?
I would say replace, but it is just an example of how I would run it.

stillchillin

Awards
I know its your first run but you might want to run tr3st as a test base because aside from lethargy you libido is gonna crash. You should def run it solo at first the epi, but you could add the trest on week 2 it makes a huge difference. If you do go that route you will need an ai on cycle like transform or adex

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If you want a natty test base, BPS dermacrine

yoey

Awards
Ok Guys,

Bit of a Bump here, but i got my Ep1stan5 from Olympus Labs.

How do i dose it.
All pre-workout or staggered through the day?

Also i never heard of using topical creams like BPS dermacrine, anyone have any experience?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Guys,

How do i dose it.

Also i never heard of using topical creams like BPS dermacrine, anyone have any experience?
Staggered throughout the day my friend.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Guys,

How do i dose it.

Dermacrine is the shiit, will keep the lethargy off you

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely spread evenly throughout the day. Apply Dermacrine in the morning. If you are dosing the Epi at 30, take 1 cap am, 1 cap 12 hours later. If and when you bump to 45mg, split doses every 8 hours.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your support supps somewhere between the Epi doses. Not together.