Can I start a new cycle?

justjake

Awards
I have been on ralox therapy for the past 2month+ and im still currently on it for another week. I was thinking of starting another cycle in 2 weeks or would that be too soon? Finished last cycle june 14 "including 6 weeks + 4 week pct" then i did straight ralox therapy until now.

Any input is appreciated!!

stann123

stann123

Awards
You should be fine, were you on ralox to reverse gyno?

justjake

Awards
yes, it worked a little. i am probably just going to get surgery and call it a day. I mean i could try letro+ralox or letro alone but it would affect my lifestyle 2 much right now. So its kinda up in the air.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yeah u can start a new cycle. Bloodwork would tell you a definite yes or no as far as recovery from the last cycle goes.

Maybe keep a low dose of ralox on cycle or dose an AI a little higher than normal for this cycle to try and not aggravate gyno too much

justjake

Awards
yeah dude i guess im estrogen sensitive. but im looking do to ralox instead of nolva during my pct along with aromasin for pct so it doesnt get any worse.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ralox isn't the best choice for pct..
Stick with the Nolva for the reboot..

justjake

Awards
yeah i guess if i run the nolva+Aromasin i should be g2g as far as making the gyno worse.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
It won't get worse on Nolva and aromsin..
I have a bit of gyno myself and I'm on Test, DMZ and Derma Fury with 0 issues..

Just keep that AI handy, run it from start to finish if need be.. And be sure to run the AI in pct..
Also FYI, just because people say to run the AI 2 weeks past your serm doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.. I personally go longer, but I also continue natty supps for an additional time frame..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Ralox isn't the best choice for pct.. Stick with the Nolva for the reboot..
This^

The nolva is better in pct.

Another option:
If you're seeing good results with ralox then continue it during your cycle with an AI...
Then switch to nolva during your pct

justjake

Awards
probably just epistane ,was looking into a low dose test e . But i like epistane for now, probably my next cycle with be a test only cycle.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Don't buy your nolva from the same place for this cycle then..

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
PM me if you want some more information for your rats ;)

justjake

Awards
the site i got it from is probably one of the most popular and rep companies ...i believe