Weeks 1-14 test 400 400/wk
Weeks 2-8 tren ace 50mg/ed
Weeks 1-4 tbol 40 mg eod
Clen cycling 2on 2 off
Arimidex .5 eod

Pct
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 80/40/40/40

will be bridging with sarms haven't done enough research yet to post.. New to sarms but feed back would be welcomed on.that too

captain TM

captain TM

Awards
First of all
You don't run nolva for pct after tren cycle that will be a problem with prolactin levels you can find details in Google
Second
I dont see what kind of test you are running ?
But if you are going to run cutting cycle I could help you with your cycle
PM me !

Cheers !!!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready for a cutting cycle just thought I'd see what people thought Currently I'm 5'11 230 15-16% bf Weeks 1-14 test 400 400/wk Weeks 2-8 tren ace 50mg/ed Weeks 1-4 tbol 40 mg eod Clen cycling 2on 2 off Arimidex .5 eod Pct Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 80/40/40/40 will be bridging with sarms haven't done enough research yet to post.. New to sarms but feed back would be welcomed on.that too
Age? Also why tren and clen at the same time? Have you ever run any of these alone? What's your cycle and lifting experience? What are your goals?

canuck49

Awards
I'm 28 done 4 or 5 cycles .... why do you ask about the tren Clen ?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 done 4 or 5 cycles .... why do you ask about the tren Clen ?
Blood pressure. Clen really messes with mine, and even tren precursors do the same. I don't think my heart would agree with both at the same time.

canuck49

Awards
I appreciate the heads up.. I will run it for the first 2 weeks then wait till the last 2 while off tren... I'll let my diet and cardio do the rest in between..

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the heads up.. I will run it for the first 2 weeks then wait till the last 2 while off tren... I'll let my diet and cardio do the rest in between..
You might also want caber or prami on hand in case you start getting prolactin sides. You're not looking at a huge dose of tren but everyone responds differently.

canuck49

Awards
I have sourced it locally and is available upon request. .. 200 bones around here

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I have sourced it locally and is available upon request. .. 200 bones around here
Yowza. And I thought it was high where I was looking. Have you done test solo before? Tren can be an aggressive drug.

canuck49

Awards
I have done test only.. and tren high doses which I didn't like at all but low dose was great..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to run tren super high to reap benefits. I know plenty of guys who have run around 150mg a week and seen nice composition changes. I would definitely watch your BP, and remember clen has an extremely long clearance time. With that many compounds/chemicals i'd really recommend a nice organ protection product like CEL Cycle Assist. Definitely get some prami to keep on hand for prolactin.

As far as SARMs go, i'm not really sold on the research. They do sometimes seem to be a valid test base-like product.

canuck49

Awards
Honestly to be on the safe side sounds like I should just drop the clen .. Save it for after cycle.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
i would personally drop both the clen and tbol and run winny at the end of the cycle instead. It wont be as bad on your blood pressure as the other two while running tren

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly to be on the safe side sounds like I should just drop the clen .. Save it for after cycle.
You may be better off doing that, safer at least. If it were me i'd run it the first 2 weeks of the cycle. I'd be hesitant to run during PCT unless you are a veteran cycle user. It takes some time and practice to nail PCT and maintain your goals. If your diet is on point, you may try to add the clen like week 2 or 3 of PCT.

canuck49

Awards
Ya I should of specified I meant for after pct ... I can run it with my igf.. As far as tbol goes by time the test tren fully kick in ill be pretty much done the tbol.. I would use prop but at the 3 week when the enth/cyp start I ran in estrogen problems last time...my plan was to use winny towards the end but currently I only have access to oral and u very much prefer inject.