Tren and Epi cycle feedback

Brutus007

Awards
hello all,

I am a college student that lifts 6 times a week and intakes at least 5000 calories a day. My bulk has taken place since six months ago from 118 to 148. Now i understand i will receive much hazing and negative feedback for taking a cycle, especially with both epi and tren involved, but my mind has been set and I am completely sure of this. I have been make fun of all my life for being small, and i understand completely what I am getting into. Now bear with me, I am not just some teen hoping on a anabolic site for the first time with a few bottles of pills and no idea what a post cycle therapy is or wondering how soon I can look like arnold. However, having done all my research, I would love the input of experienced users so that I can make this as safe for me as possible. Please do not try to change my mind about this cycle either.

I have messed around with 1DHEA before and was unaware of the aromatasing properties of it, and using only a generic supplement post cycle therapy, it has left me with a completely unnoticeable but present pea sized tissue directly underneath my left nipple. (slight gyno)

My goals is to continue bulking from 148 to around 160
My stack:

My main compound is Tren-a-Stane by Chem-Tek-Labs:

It composes of Epi and Tren,
2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione

at a dosage of 20mg per pill each. This means 40mg of each compound per day. I understand that this is a higher dosage of epi than is usually recommended. these pills also consist of:
Milk thistle 100 mg and 75mg of N Acetyl L cysteine which is basically to my understanding a very basic liver support.

With this, I am stacking a test base GorillaTest by Silverback Nutrition to lower libdo and lethargy.
its components are:
Vitamin D 2000 IU
3 4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Mucna Pruriens, a-hydroxyisocaprioc acid, N-methyl D As[artic acid 2250mg

I have a dedicated liver support, Gaurdian liver detox matrix as well to take during cycle.

I will be taking a multi as well as fish oil (essential for the dry joints caused by epi)
Protien: all meals include high amounts of protein, and i will also be attempting to take 4-5 protein shakes per day evenly spaced out. (whey)
BCAAs are also taken as needed

As a post cycle therapy, i plan on using Novadex (does anyone recommend clomid instead? I vetoed it due to the higher dosage needed to be as effective as Nova) from overseas where it is legal to prescribe. On the last week of Nova, i plan on running an AI for 4 weeks as well. Im hoping the nature of epi, the nova and AI will reverse the little gyno i do appear to have and prevent any additional.

Workout regime:
I follow the classic arnold split from the 70s, a three day split repeated twice a week with one dedicated rest day.
Chest/arms
Legs/abs
Shoulders/Back

I tend to stick to higher weight and lower reps, and I try to keep rest time short. In addition, I participate in my college's club rowing team which is a hardy amount of cardio. I know that is not ideal for bulking, but I try to increase my caloric intake as result.

Nutrition:
as mentioned above, I plan on intaking 5000 calories a day which is manageable with my meal plan i have through my college. Will be eating as clean as possible, and also not drinking.

Besides for my age, is there any advice or suggestions y'all have for me before I start? Thank you for your time

kolejorg

Awards
I would have something like inhibit p for prolactin sides from the tren, since you're going to do this regardless of what anyone says. However I would have started with a single prohormone and not a stack. Maybe halodrol, or epi. And, if you have pre existing gyno I would also find a real ai to have on hand during cycle so when that flares up and you're freaking out you already have it on hand. Good luck.

Brutus007

Awards
thanks man! just a question, I do have an AI on hand, but isn't novadex better to use directly after cycle because its a seem? I thought that because it targets certain receptors that it was more effective at controlling gyno for long term purposes. i was planning on running nova for four weeks, and start my AI on the last week of my Serm and run that for four weeks as well, is that a bad idea?

kolejorg

Awards
You run a serm to restart you. Your test production will be shut down from your cycle. The ai will be to preven the estrogen rebound you'll suffer during pct. My point with having an ai on hand during your cycle was in case your gyno flares up.

Jared.P

Awards
ai's and serms have different purposes so you should use both. i'd get something like inhibit p like suggested above for prolactin and use it all through the cycle and pct. an AI like arimicare pro or transform by olympus labs wouldnt hurt as well.

Brutus007

Awards
thank you! so run the AI and serm the same month? and Inhibit P for both months? I have Aromastim by Xtreme Technology as a AI on hand

Brutus007

Awards
so take the AI as soon as anything changes with the nodule under my nipple? regardless if I'm still running my Nova?

Jared.P

Awards
thank you! so run the AI and serm the same month? and Inhibit P for both months? I have Aromastim by Xtreme Technology as a AI on hand
yes inhibit p for the whole time, and keep the AI on hand for if more gyno symptoms show up

Brutus007

Awards
does the rest of my cycle/nutrition/workout look alright?

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Damn u eat a lot....Wtf do u eat to consume 5000 cals? I'm 170 5"5' and I barely eat half that

Jared.P

Awards
Damn u eat a lot....Wtf do u eat to consume 5000 cals? I'm 170 5"5' and I barely eat half that
Probably miscounting, id love to see a meal plan though. When I bulk to break 190 im up at 4800-5200 a day though so not unheard of

Brutus007

Awards
I have the luxury of a very good meal plan at my college that I payed for. Its a buffet three meals a day, and each portion has a serving size and calorie number next to it. I generally eat about 6-8 plates per meal with as many cups of chocolate milk as possible (200 plus calories per cup), along with my whey shakes.I know more meals spread out is ideal, but this is the best I can do. "I eat for function, not for taste" -Jay Cutler

Jared.P

Awards
I have the luxury of a very good meal plan at my college that I payed for. Its a buffet three meals a day, and each portion has a serving size and calorie number next to it. I generally eat about 6-8 plates per meal with as many cups of chocolate milk as possible (200 plus calories per cup), along with my whey shakes.I know more meals spread out is ideal, but this is the best I can do. "I eat for function, not for taste" -Jay Cutler
More meals or all at once wont make much difference. Thats a lot of cals though good job

omar924

Awards
how old are you? and I'm not calling you a liar, but are you sure your eating 5000 calories? i know when i was on a meal plan a lot of the stuff is already pre cooked so you have no idea what the macros are? how old are you? as mentioned before definitely get something for prolactin. some people don't need it, but when i did my first epi cycle few months people told me to get something for prolactin just in case. i didn't listen and now I'm in the process of bringing down my puffy nips from prolactin. you already said you have your mind made up, but your diet is going to be the most important part. as i mentioned before, eating off a meal plan is great, but you don't really know what your getting. your goal is to bulk so just make sure your eating enough protein and fill the rest of the calories as needed.

Brutus007

Awards
I'm eighteen, and yes, I'm eating my 5000 calories. The way ours works is that one of the dining halls has been recently updated and they are trying to raise nutritional awareness, so at each of the stations, they have a description of the food they are serving as well as the calories per serving. Usually an entree will run from 600-900 calories, so usually 4 to 6 plates of those, a salad, two servings of fruit, and milk will let me reach around 2000-2500 calories per meal. If i feel like i am lacking, ill take more whey shakes with a clean carb complex to supplement as well. And just curious, isn't Epi supposed to suppress estrogen and gyno? so is the puffy nips just high prolactin and un gyno related? I have relatively low body fat and so I'm trying to see if the one dime sized nodule i have is going to be high risk. thanks for your time.

Jared.P

Awards
Tren aromatizes and epi alone wont keep up. If you ran just epi then youd likely be fine but with the tren you need more.

I wont go into detail on why you shouldn't cycle at 18 as im sure you know and youre mind is made up

Brutus007

Awards
"Structure

Structurally trenbolone is a derivative of nandrolone, carrying two additional double carbon bonds at positions 9 and 11 (hence the prefix "tren", short for tri-en). The activity of trenbolone differs from that of its parent hormone considerably however. To begin with, trenbolone cannot aromatize to estrogen. The delta-9 group present on its structure occupies a bond necessary for aromatization of the A-Ring to be possible. Unless this group is removed metabolically, which it does not appear to be, estrogen synthesis is impossible in the body. Although nandrolone is a weak substrate for aromatase, estrogen levels can still rise during use. With trenbolone we actually expect a lowering of serum estrogen levels, as it should suppress endogenous testosterone release (the primary substrate for estradiol in men)."

it was under my impression that tren is not methalyated or aromatizes?

Jared.P

Awards
"Structure

Structurally trenbolone is a derivative of nandrolone, carrying two additional double carbon bonds at positions 9 and 11 (hence the prefix "tren", short for tri-en). The activity of trenbolone differs from that of its parent hormone considerably however. To begin with, trenbolone cannot aromatize to estrogen. The delta-9 group present on its structure occupies a bond necessary for aromatization of the A-Ring to be possible. Unless this group is removed metabolically, which it does not appear to be, estrogen synthesis is impossible in the body. Although nandrolone is a weak substrate for aromatase, estrogen levels can still rise during use. With trenbolone we actually expect a lowering of serum estrogen levels, as it should suppress endogenous testosterone release (the primary substrate for estradiol in men)."

it was under my impression that tren is not methalyated or aromatizes?
Ya I totally went full retard. It must be just from prolactin then that tren causes gyno and the need for an ai. Still learning most of this myself but looked heavily into tren and got mixed up

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
youre gonna love the tr3n, but id run some natty mass gainers like anabeta elite or something as a first timer . But thats just my 2 pence.