4 Month 20mg Stenzine Side Effects

ilcrba

Awards
Ran Stenzine for 4 months at 20mg a day. Very inconsitent with schedule. Some days were taken both at same time, some 8 hours apart. Sometimes i didn't even take them for 2-3 days.

Only side effect would be low lipid values.

When people say to take 1 month of PCT and then 1+ months off between cycles, is it due to the liver? I don't drink, dont take any other medications/pills. I drink 1 gallon+ water a day.

No hair lose, maybe slight lose of libidio, not angry, no gyno. All is well.

I have currently been off for 1 week. Would it be fine to run again along with some chloesterol helper? I have read somewhere 10mg of m-sten for a long period of time without any supporting supplements was fine as it wasn't to hard on the liver at that dosage. I just want to make sure that if the limiting factor with this is the lipid values then I would get some chloesterol support.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time on + PCT = time off.

That said, if you get full blood work and everything is fine, then that would be your call.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You ran stenzine for, four months with no base?

ilcrba

Awards
Yes that is correct. I wouldn't say it was a consitent 4 months or even a full 4 months. Didn't take it on weekends, and weekdays wasn't consistent.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that is correct. I wouldn't say it was a consitent 4 months or even a full 4 months. Didn't take it on weekends, and weekdays wasn't consistent.
Lol your hormones were bouncing all over the place.

Best of luck

ilcrba

Awards
Yeah was fun. Felt fine and bloodwork is fine other then lipids so not to worried.

Other then the lipid not sure if this had anything to do with it but I felt my joints felt a little tight here and there. Might be from lifting HEAVY 5x a week though.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Ooofta. I think you need to figure out what the hell you're actually doing and not take anything for a while.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
This is crazy. How many bottles did you use? What kind of gains?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You're a moron

Superman_777

Awards
This is crazy. How many bottles did you use? What kind of gains?
Must have been modest to **** seeing as he never mentioned them. Clowns like him live and learn the hard way.