Anavar vs Deca

shoebill9

Awards
I'm wrapping up a 16 week cycle of deca 200 mg. The results are solid, I'm happy with them. I ran it with 400mg of test e.

I dieted down during the cycle and dropped 20 pounds but feel a lot leaner than the 20 pounds reflects. I didn't notice any gains in strength

I've tried Winny and bailed after 10 days, killed my joints.

I'm thinking of another cycle of Deca in a couple of months. I'm 47 and do Crossfit. Would anavar be a better option than the deca?

Hold the Crossfit comments, it works for me and I've seen them all on here.

Thanks!

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
At 47 I would be running deca year round! Bump your dose to 400mg of deca next time and maybe increase the test if you feel comfortable. It should make your joints feel great all the time, its one of the main benefits of nandrolone.

Anavar is good but unless you are stepping on stage its kind of a waste IMO.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
If your goal is to make strength gains, Anavar would definitely support that goal. It's also been known to mildly improve connective tissue strength.

shoebill9

Awards
At 47 I would be running deca year round! Bump your dose to 400mg of deca next time and maybe increase the test if you feel comfortable. It should make your joints feel great all the time, its one of the main benefits of nandrolone. Anavar is good but unless you are stepping on stage its kind of a waste IMO.
Would bumping to 400 help with strength? My joints feel really good on this cycle.

shoebill9

Awards
If your goal is to make strength gains, Anavar would definitely support that goal. It's also been known to mildly improve connective tissue strength.
Bumping deca up, would that help with strength? What about stacking rest e, deca and anavar? Just posing the question.

Thanks!

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
You were dieting and lost 20lbs. The fact that you didn't see any strength gains is not surprising really.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Bumping deca up, would that help with strength? What about stacking rest e, deca and anavar? Just posing the question.

Thanks!
Deca always makes me stronger, but really only because it makes me much thicker and joints more lubricated making it easier to move heavy weight. If you eat for strength and mass gains, you will get them. But yes with a caloric surplus and deca you will probably make some pretty sizable strength gains.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 47 I would be running deca year round! Bump your dose to 400mg of deca next time and maybe increase the test if you feel comfortable. It should make your joints feel great all the time, its one of the main benefits of nandrolone.

Anavar is good but unless you are stepping on stage its kind of a waste IMO.
What supports would you need for the deca to use it year round?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You were dieting and lost 20lbs. The fact that you didn't see any strength gains is not surprising really.
totally agree man. and i would be happy with results! ; )

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
At 47 I would be running deca year round! Bump your dose to 400mg of deca next time and maybe increase the test if you feel comfortable. It should make your joints feel great all the time, its one of the main benefits of nandrolone. Anavar is good but unless you are stepping on stage its kind of a waste IMO.
Agreed run a low dose year round!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the point of running any AAS with a CF "program?" You shouldn't need anything at that point sans a TRT dose given your age.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
What supports would you need for the deca to use it year round?
I only advocate "support supps" while on orals, things like TUDCA and the like. Otherwise coq10 and vit E year round just for cholesterol and heart health.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only advocate "support supps" while on orals, things like TUDCA and the like. Otherwise coq10 and vit E year round just for cholesterol and heart health.
I ment would one need extra ai or caber/prami with low dose deca year round

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I think that would have to depend on ur blood work, sensitivity to the deca, and the side effects of such support drugs. Only used caber once (3 doses) and got sick after each dose. Will try prami next time .

If ur going to run 400mg of test e you will probably have an AI on hand already. So I assumed you were asking more about prolactin sides.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
I dont really consider pharma drugs supps haha.

Nandrolone doesnt aromatize much, so you should only need an AI if problems arise. As far as caber goes, keep it on hand and if you start having symptoms of "deca dick" etc start it at .5mg 2-3x a week.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
I think that would have to depend on ur blood work, sensitivity to the deca, and the side effects of such support drugs. Only used caber once (3 doses) and got sick after each dose. Will try prami next time .

If ur going to run 400mg of test e you will probably have an AI on hand already. So I assumed you were asking more about prolactin sides.
Did you have cabaser tabs or was it from a research company? If it was from a research company chances are it was prami already. Prami is known for making people sick and caber is not which is why I say that.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont really consider pharma drugs supps haha.

Nandrolone doesnt aromatize much, so you should only need an AI if problems arise. As far as caber goes, keep it on hand and if you start having symptoms of "deca dick" etc start it at .5mg 2-3x a week.
I dont think i said supps just supports for that reason. But thanks for advice.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Im not op, just curious of how to use it. Thanks!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Did you have cabaser tabs or was it from a research company? If it was from a research company chances are it was prami already. Prami is known for making people sick and caber is not which is why I say that.
It was pharma!

shoebill9

Awards
So based on the comments anavar isn't for me, even stacked with deca?

I should cruise on it because of my age along with the test e? What should I run it at if that's the ultimate plan?

Thanks again!

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Like stated above, if you don't plan to step on stage, var is a waste.

A lot of guys use it for, when they get injured and can't train, to prevent muscle wasting.

Last edited:
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like stated above, if you don't plan to step on stage, var is a waste. A lot of guys use it for, when they get injured and can't train, to prevent muscle wasting.
Completely disagree on your take on anavar. It's a hell of a strength compound when run at the proper dose.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Var is a great compound with many more uses than to only "step on stage".