First Cycle-Looking for opinions/critiques

TexasMuscle

Awards
I've been a member of the website for a little over a year now and have been reading a lot as well as doing a good deal of research. I have been training for almost 5 years now and feel as though my progression has slowed or possibly even hit a plateau. Over the past year or so of research, I have also experimented with a few pro hormones (epistane, superdrol, DMZ, and alpha-1). All supplements were ran with appropriate on cycle support as well as SERM post cycle. I do realize the damage that these (as well as all orals) can cause in the long run, and that is why I have decided to take the plunge and run the "real deal".

As I have said, a lot of thought has gone into what this first cycle should be. However, I have no issue admitting the fact that I completely lack personal experience in what I am about to start. All opinions are valued and welcomed. Please share all your thoughts with me so I can have the best experience possible with this first cycle.

W 1-12: test e 200 e3d
W 1-4 winny 50 ed

PCT

W 1-2 HCG 2000/2000 eod
W 1-4 clomid 100/100/100/50 ed

Stats:

6'5 245 pounds approx 14 percent bf

Once again, all opinions are valued as I am aware that I am not perfect. Thank you all for your help.