first cycle help a pro ;)

I

ilikecookies1

Awards
Hi guys i would like peoples opinion on this. Here is some back ground info. I have been working out for 10+ years. I am 26 years old i have mastered weights and cardio. Right know i am getting gains full time and don't have to work to support myself. So i am taking this opportunity to do my first cycle. My goal is to put on lean mass with MINIMUM amount dosage. It is my personal preference to keep the dosage low because i would like to see how my body reacts to it first. i am staying away from Orals.

my current stats are 180, 8 percent body fat, 5'8

week 1, 200mg test E
week 2, 200mg test E
week 3, 300mg test E,
week 4, 300mg test E
Week 5, 300 mg test E
week 6, 350 mg test E
week 7, 359 mg Test E.

I will have tamoxifen incase of water bloat or gyno. I'm sure i will not have that problem with such low dosages but everybody is different so just in case.

PCT - 8 days after last shot
HCG 2000IU every other day for 20days
clomid 50mg 2x a day 30 days
nolvadex 2x a day for 45 days

appreciate any advice thank you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would like to see pics of the 180 pounder who has mastered weights ;)
That dosing is to low. Nolva doesn't help water bloat.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to see pics of the 180 pounder who has mastered weights ;)
That dosing is to low. Nolva doesn't help water bloat.
Lol same here, although if his stats are correct hes a big guy for being natty (I assume natty if hes dosing test like such).

OP, double your test dose and do nothing else. You need minimum 300mg week to produce any sort of gains, 200mg is a therapeutic dose which wouldnt do anything unless you currently have the test levels of a 9 year old girl (which I doubt). Youd want nolva on hand in case of gyno, at those doses you probably wont see any side though.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hi guys i would like peoples opinion on this. Here is some back ground info. I have been working out for 10+ years. I am 26 years old i have mastered weights and cardio. Right know i am getting gains full time and don't have to work to support myself. So i am taking this opportunity to do my first cycle. My goal is to put on lean mass with MINIMUM amount dosage. It is my personal preference to keep the dosage low because i would like to see how my body reacts to it first. i am staying away from Orals. my current stats are 180, 8 percent body fat, 5'8 week 1, 200mg test E week 2, 200mg test E week 3, 300mg test E, week 4, 300mg test E Week 5, 300 mg test E week 6, 350 mg test E week 7, 359 mg Test E. I will have tamoxifen incase of water bloat or gyno. I'm sure i will not have that problem with such low dosages but everybody is different so just in case. PCT - 8 days after last shot HCG 2000IU every other day for 20days clomid 50mg 2x a day 30 days nolvadex 2x a day for 45 days appreciate any advice thank you.
Not even sure where to start with this. First off a that dose it's just a waste. That's pretty much high end trt dosages. Second your cycle is too short it takes around four weeks to build up in your system and get stable levels so your only getting three weeks of optimal anabolism. Third tamoxifen doesn't do anything for water retention, you need an aromatase inhibitor like exemstane. Fourth it takes two weeks for enanthate esters to clear even at small doses your levels will be too high to attempt a hpta restart at 8 days .

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think the HCG will even be necessary for a short / low dosed cycle like this man... use an HCG alternative like fadogia aggrestis instead... much safer alternative. using too much hcg for too long of a period of time will make it difficult for your body to produce its own LH

especially for 20 days?... to the best of my knowledge hcg should only be taken for a few days before starting your pct just to jump start your test production and then you let the nolvadex and daa do their thing from that point on...

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
Double the doses and double the cycle length.