Mestebol + Dianadrol

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What dose of Celtic Labs mestebol + dianadrol would you guys recommend for lean mass gains? I was thinking 1 cap of each per day, I'll also run testosterone enanthate with it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Why is it that Mestebol makes me feel awesome for the first few hours, and then I literally feel like I'm going to pass out or black out throughout the rest of the day? Sometimes I have to stop and fight the feeling of falling over and blacking out when on Mestebol, just 1 capsule. Kinda scary at times

00S4Boy

Awards
Most people run dianodrol 60mg+.

As for the Mestebol I haven't personally run it, I've never heard of that side effect. Have you tried taking another cap when you feel those sides coming on?

As for mestebol there isn't really a specified dose for it, one of our reps Ezjax has run it up to 210mg a day. I'd probably range it anywhere from 70-210mg depending on how it is treating you and what feels right.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Most people run dianodrol 60mg+.

As for the Mestebol I haven't personally run it, I've never heard of that side effect. Have you tried taking another cap when you feel those sides coming on?

As for mestebol there isn't really a specified dose for it, one of our reps Ezjax has run it up to 210mg a day. I'd probably range it anywhere from 70-210mg depending on how it is treating you and what feels right.
I've taken up to 3 caps a day before and felt terrible (no energy, difficult to even walk long distances, high blood pressure). Maybe I'm allergic to something in it? Not sure, I'll probably just stay away from Mestebol from now on. Might start the Dianadrol next week, anything out of the ordinary I should know about it, or any tips? Thanks

00S4Boy

Awards
I've taken up to 3 caps a day before and felt terrible (no energy, difficult to even walk long distances, high blood pressure). Maybe I'm allergic to something in it? Not sure, I'll probably just stay away from Mestebol from now on. Might start the Dianadrol next week, anything out of the ordinary I should know about it, or any tips? Thanks
I meant spacing the caps out so you are never really in a mestebol depleted state, is that something you've done?

The fillers are the same as all our products, and i'd find it weird being allergic to just mestebol but not other steroid like structures, not entirely impossible just weird.

As for the dianodrol, it's dry unlike dbol which is what we were initially going for a ph to, but it seems to act as it's own compound.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I meant spacing the caps out so you are never really in a mestebol depleted state, is that something you've done?

The fillers are the same as all our products, and i'd find it weird being allergic to just mestebol but not other steroid like structures, not entirely impossible just weird.

As for the dianodrol, it's dry unlike dbol which is what we were initially going for a ph to, but it seems to act as it's own compound.
I think if I took a Mestebol cap when I start feeling like I'm going to black out, I might literally die. Whatever it is, it's a life threatening type feeling that I don't want to mess with. I started dianadrol today 1 cap and I like the way it makes me feel so far. I guess Mestebol just isn't for me

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Tried Dianodrol 1 cap yesterday, felt great on it. Slept ****ty last night and took 2 caps this morning, feeling ****ty but pretty sure it's from the ****ty sleep. Might try 3 caps tomorrow. Dianodrol isn't going to put on any fat weight is it as long as my diet is good? I only want lean muscle gains and or strength increase. Dianodrol doesn't feel anything like Mestebol, it actually increased my libido a little and I don't feel like death haha

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Doing well on 3 caps, what is Dianodrol best for in detail?

00S4Boy

Awards
Most users experience it to be fairly dry, putting it somewhere in the recomp/lean bulk area with a euphoric effect.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Most users experience it to be fairly dry, putting it somewhere in the recomp/lean bulk area with a euphoric effect.
I'm noticing the euphoric effect, what is that from? I've noticed a slight increase in libido as well, possibly from the euphoric effect?

Anyone run a log of Dianodrol stacked with anything?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Still wondering what the euphoric effect is from?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm only taking 30mg/day, think I'll need a liver support?

Not for Dianadrol, but you can take it just in case. I don't think most people need liver support unless they are taking methyls for way too long or at way too high of doses.