b2b2

Awards
Am looking for a PH closest to Dianabol. Any ideas? Ive heard m1,4ADD

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a product called iron flex diabolix I believe check it out.

b2b2

Awards
I understand that serving size is 15mg per pill. Has anyone had success with low dosages on PH's?

Charlie Francis had his athletes go with dianabol 5mg a day for 3 weeks on/3 weeks off. Then they would alternate after so long into 5mg 1 day and 10mg next day for 3 weeks on/3 weeks off.

Anybody tried this, would it be similar to using with prohormones?

Their reason was that you wouldnt shut down or need a pct because of such low doses and short cycles. Curious on your thoughts and when you would also take it, assuming pre-workout?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that serving size is 15mg per pill. Has anyone had success with low dosages on PH's?

Charlie Francis had his athletes go with dianabol 5mg a day for 3 weeks on/3 weeks off. Then they would alternate after so long into 5mg 1 day and 10mg next day for 3 weeks on/3 weeks off.

Anybody tried this, would it be similar to using with prohormones?

Their reason was that you wouldnt shut down or need a pct because of such low doses and short cycles. Curious on your thoughts and when you would also take it, assuming pre-workout?
I put a link to the logs in my previous post

b2b2

Awards
I realize you posted the logs but i was wondering if anyone has any experience with low doses like i mentioned in my previous post.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done low dose dianabol 10mg, I didn't get shut down but I look back at pictures and I still got a little bloat in face. I hold water real easy, I felt great on it and had no issues besides that.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If you are on 5mg of Dbol a day you will experience suppression if natural suppression. How much well you need blood work. this three week idea is horrible I'll see if I can find the study but there was one showing only a few days of testosterone triggers suppression so this 3 on 3 off would be a bad idea for your health and probably counter productive to gains so I'm missing the point.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick example "Basal leuteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) became undetectable 2 weeks after the start of 250 and 500 mg/wk TC injections and were lost within 5 to 6 weeks of starting 100 mg doses."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9394096

We would need the full text to see how much even 100mg per week was suppressing endogenous testosterone levels or rather LH since it looks like that is what this would be looking at fsh and lh.
[h=1][/h]

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done low dose dianabol 10mg, I didn't get shut down but I look back at pictures and I still got a little bloat in face. I hold water real easy, I felt great on it and had no issues besides that.
Diabolix isnt as wet as D-bol is. Not saying Diabolix is better than D-bol, just saying it isnt as wet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are on 5mg of Dbol a day you will experience suppression if natural suppression. How much well you need blood work. this three week idea is horrible I'll see if I can find the study but there was one showing only a few days of testosterone triggers suppression so this 3 on 3 off would be a bad idea for your health and probably counter productive to gains so I'm missing the point.
agree. I dont understand the point of low dosing something. There are suggested doses for a reason. What is the point of taking (lets say) epistane at 20 mg for 4 weeks? you wont see a darn thing. MAYBE lean out a little bit. Go 40 for 6 weeks and you see much better results. Either way you need a SERM so I dont understand the point of going low on a single compound.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
agree. I dont understand the point of low dosing something. There are suggested doses for a reason. What is the point of taking (lets say) epistane at 20 mg for 4 weeks? you wont see a darn thing. MAYBE lean out a little bit. Go 40 for 6 weeks and you see much better results. Either way you need a SERM so I dont understand the point of going low on a single compound.
Exactly now epistane is a funny one since people seem to dose too high IMO hell I see results similar to Winnie at 40-50 mg a day it's not meant to be a bulker bit I'm not trying to hijack the thread so I'll just say dianabolix is on my need to try list.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
OP might wanna try DMZ. Not sure how it stacks up to diabolix but DMZ always comes to mind as a good potent bulker. I want to try diabolix forsure though.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I realize you posted the logs but i was wondering if anyone has any experience with low doses like i mentioned in my previous post.
Think about these compounds as brakes on a car and your test production like the speed of the car. The more you add these compounds in the more your test levels will be slowed, until finally it stops. Only blood work can determine when that truly happens but it will.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP might wanna try DMZ. Not sure how it stacks up to diabolix but DMZ always comes to mind as a good potent bulker. I want to try diabolix forsure though.
DMZ is legit. I havent used it personally, but many logs i have followed and a few friends who have ran it. Solid product. Good recommendation.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly now epistane is a funny one since people seem to dose too high IMO hell I see results similar to Winnie at 40-50 mg a day it's not meant to be a bulker bit I'm not trying to hijack the thread so I'll just say dianabolix is on my need to try list.
no man, im not like that! if you wanna talk other products and compare, thats fine!!! I am running Epi (Brawn) right now at 45mg. started at 30. currently on week 4. I am staying at 45mg

b2b2

Awards
Got diabolix. Im going to try the 3 weeks on 3 weeks off at 15mg per day.

Ive got cycle support while on cycle. Will be taking zma+creatine added in during 3 week off period.

Will be doing 2 cycles of this for sure so it will be 12 weeks. And assess afterwards. I understand this isnt neccessarily the typical high dosage/long cycles most are used to but im willing to try this and see if there are any results albeit recovery/strength/size/leanness, etc

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

Ive got cycle support while on cycle. Will be taking zma+creatine added in during 3 week off period.

Will be doing 2 cycles of this for sure so it will be 12 weeks. And assess afterwards. I understand this isnt neccessarily the typical high dosage/long cycles most are used to but im willing to try this and see if there are any results albeit recovery/strength/size/leanness, etc
You are going to regret this decision and I will leave it to you to research why since based on this post zero research has been done.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Please man do not run it like this. If you are going to run it run it at 45-60 mg for 6 weeks you will be much happier and, in my opinion, waste the product.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Hey man, I have not looked up this Charlie Francis thing so maybe it worked for those guys. Chances are they were at least on a low dose of testosterone the entire time. Now if you were going to run a long cycle or if you were on TRT, then maybe you could try the 3 week on/off thing as you're suppressed and replacing anyway. But what you are doing, as a nattie, is just stupid. You will not be making gains, you will be going backwards.

Nice job not listening to people giving you good advice. You will regret it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is ZERO reason to dose it like you are planning to. You will destroy hormones then recover so many times that you are going to mess yourself up. SERMs aren't something you play with. Either are hormones.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dianodrol by Celtic?
Just happen to find this somewhat recent thread. Yes Dianodrol and also we just came out with Dimethabold which is another prohormone that is derived from dianabol.

Neither are close to as wet as Dbol, but they give you a similiar euphoria feeling.