I felt like death why

seniorcitizen

Awards
when i used halo i felt like death lethargic , i was eating every two hours and i was using ai life support

plenty of water

checked bp from what i remember it was 140/80 or 150/80 cnt remember it was slightly raised but nothing that would be considered abnormal

used liv52

felt tired all the time kept sleeping for awhile throughout the day

kept waking up in night at about 4.00am with sweats

it was puruslabs halovar from predator nutrition

ARE THESE SIDE EFFECTS NORMAL OR DO THEY SHOW MY INTOLERANCES TO ORALS I KNOW REALLY I COULD OF DONE WITH AST AND ALT LEVELS AT THE VERY BUT SURELY THE INFO IVE PROVIDED GIVES SOME IDEA TO WHAT MIGHT OF HAPPENED ,

was the lethargy androgen related or liver related - ?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm would say androgen related , also your natural test levels are probably shot. Make sure you have a good pct consisting of a. SERM, an AI, and preferably a cort control supp

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm would say androgen related , also your natural test levels are probably shot. Make sure you have a good pct consisting of a. SERM, an AI, and preferably a cort control supp
agree.

OP, if you need help choosing what products to take to help you, ask on here!

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
You shut down your natural test production by taking anabolics. Stanodrol, 4-dhea, trestolone, dermacrine, and plain old DHEA all will help mitigate these types of side effects.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You shut down your natural test production by taking anabolics. Stanodrol, 4-dhea, trestolone, dermacrine, and plain old DHEA all will help mitigate these types of side effects.
I can vouch for derm

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbi root really helped me while on EPI for the lethargy

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for Dermacrine as well. Stanodrol as well, but prefer Derm

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can vouch for Dermacrine as well. Stanodrol as well, but prefer Derm
I havent used Stanodrol before, but I love Dermacrine. It will be a staple for me in any future hormonal runs.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent used Stanodrol before, but I love Dermacrine. It will be a staple for me in any future hormonal runs.
I am using IronFlex Stano currently (I don't see it on your site anymore though) and it is treating me well. But I agree Dermacrine is fantastic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using IronFlex Stano currently (I don't see it on your site anymore though) and it is treating me well. But I agree Dermacrine is fantastic.
I am new to the team so I dont know everything that has been discontinued, but my first thought was it probably was DC'ed and the rest of the batches are left with online websites and once its gone, its gone. But i could be wrong though.

If you want me to get an answer for you I will be more than happy to.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to the team so I dont know everything that has been discontinued, but my first thought was it probably was DC'ed and the rest of the batches are left with online websites and once its gone, its gone. But i could be wrong though.

If you want me to get an answer for you I will be more than happy to.
No worries, I was thinking the same.. and when I bought it I got 6 bottles - so have enough for another 8 weeker. Thanks though man.

Edit: Congrats on being part of their team. Using Formabolic at the moment as well, good stuff.

seniorcitizen

Awards
you kno what guys i lasted five days on that stuff all together i couldnt hack it ne longer within a day of stopping the sides were gone ime not sure i was shut down after five days tho i agree that 500mgs could be enough to suppress test - i agree that maybe a test base would have been a good idea to begin with and definitely if neone else ever considered oral only me personally would reccomend to stay well clear but what ime really wandering is could it have been my liver i mean it seems more feasible but i dont know . luckily at the gym i go to that sells legit gear in uk i was able to get the advice i needed in regards to wether i needed a small amount of tamoxifen citrate to mitigate ne of them effects i was advised that this would be overkill for five days and that ide be reasonably safer just to discontinue. ime dying to run a cycle safely i had all the anxilaries needed and everything i was jus shocked how POWERFUL THESE THINGS ARE , normally ime a miserable ****er but by day four i was being pleasent and polite to people and felling more confident i definitely had grown alreddy which then led to scepticism to wether it was halovar i mean ive seen guys on ANADROL grow at a similar weight and even at the observation of my personal trainers the gains i had made in a short time were not dry , so basically ive done the research , the anxilaries , the diet and my stats have increased naturally with food since i set my account up so ime not so sure nemore where i may have gone wrong , if it was just a case of test shutdown shouldnt i of lost libido .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries, I was thinking the same.. and when I bought it I got 6 bottles - so have enough for another 8 weeker. Thanks though man.

Edit: Congrats on being part of their team. Using Formabolic at the moment as well, good stuff.
Thanks man! Yeah I havent used Formabolic solo, but I have used it with Dermacrine and I loved it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you kno what guys i lasted five days on that stuff all together i couldnt hack it ne longer within a day of stopping the sides were gone ime not sure i was shut down after five days tho i agree that 500mgs could be enough to suppress test - i agree that maybe a test base would have been a good idea to begin with and definitely if neone else ever considered oral only me personally would reccomend to stay well clear but what ime really wandering is could it have been my liver i mean it seems more feasible but i dont know . luckily at the gym i go to that sells legit gear in uk i was able to get the advice i needed in regards to wether i needed a small amount of tamoxifen citrate to mitigate ne of them effects i was advised that this would be overkill for five days and that ide be reasonably safer just to discontinue. ime dying to run a cycle safely i had all the anxilaries needed and everything i was jus shocked how POWERFUL THESE THINGS ARE , normally ime a miserable ****er but by day four i was being pleasent and polite to people and felling more confident i definitely had grown alreddy which then led to scepticism to wether it was halovar i mean ive seen guys on ANADROL grow at a similar weight and even at the observation of my personal trainers the gains i had made in a short time were not dry , so basically ive done the research , the anxilaries , the diet and my stats have increased naturally with food since i set my account up so ime not so sure nemore where i may have gone wrong , if it was just a case of test shutdown shouldnt i of lost libido .
For some people, they get hit with sides hard. For me, I hardly ever feel sides. I feel great and I am on Dermacrine + Brawn (epi) and loving it.

seniorcitizen

Awards
yh its a shame ime gunna run a test only cycle 250 every five days for ten weeks hopefully this better fits my needs , i dont want big doses cuz the gear i get works so i dnt need 500mg a week cuz in my oppinion its to high a starting dose