Ideas for anabolic to run with clen and t3 for cut.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Have looked into winny but haven't found any good source to get it from so if anyone knows one please message me.

Otherwise I was curious if anyone could name some other anabolics (preferably orals) that could help me out here. I was looking into msten but if anyone has some names please feel free to input them and I will research them to make a decision.

stann123

stann123

Awards
No reason to run winny if your not competing

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Then msten or something like dmz would work

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
If you are trying to cut you just need something strong enough to maintain muscle mass while in a deficit and on t3. I wouldnt run something that would be better utilized for putting on LBM. You would really be wasting the potential of the DMZ or Msten IMO.

You are better off running something like XI-KT, 11-KT Spray, or high dosed oral 11oxo stacked with a weaker oral like protobol for 6+ weeks.

T3 25-50mcg the whole time, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen at whatever dose you are comfortable with and 1-2ml of XI-KT or 600-1000mg of 11oxo and 125-150mg of protobol.

Id also use a good TUDCA support supp like Aegis just because it would be an extended oral run.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
If you are trying to cut you just need something strong enough to maintain muscle mass while in a deficit and on t3. I wouldnt run something that would be better utilized for putting on LBM. You would really be wasting the potential of the DMZ or Msten IMO. You are better off running something like XI-KT, 11-KT Spray, or high dosed oral 11oxo stacked with a weaker oral like protobol for 6+ weeks. T3 25-50mcg the whole time, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with clen at whatever dose you are comfortable with and 1-2ml of XI-KT or 600-1000mg of 11oxo and 125-150mg of protobol. Id also use a good TUDCA support supp like Aegis just because it would be an extended oral run.
thanks man! Message me where to get legit 11 oxo and X1-KT? And wouldn't dmz just be better to make lean gains? Tryin not to put on too much fat

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have ran halo for 6 weeks on a cut and lost 20 pounds (over 12 weeks) and maintained my strength. I have done this on multiple occasions. I seem to respond well to halo. Epi worked well for me as well.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I have ran halo for 6 weeks on a cut and lost 20 pounds (over 12 weeks) and maintained my strength. I have done this on multiple occasions. I seem to respond well to halo. Epi worked well for me as well.
halo help your strength gains at all? Not looking for mass but have been losing strength so I wanna at least keep what i have, if not increase it while I cut

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
would you do halo or epi combined with clen and t3? And are you taking an am/pm cap and for how long?

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
would you do either halo or epi with clen and t3? Also taking an am/pm cap and for how long?

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
halo help your strength gains at all? Not looking for mass but have been losing strength so I wanna at least keep what i have, if not increase it while I cut
I ran Halo at 75/75/75/75/100/100 towards the back end of a 12 week cut. I battled some mild lethargy throughout but it definitely helped me keep (and gain) strength and push through my workouts in a calorie deficit. Another option (besides Ostra) might be running furazan/furazabol. Look into O'labs dermafury or a similar product.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Have looked into winny but haven't found any good source to get it from so if anyone knows one please message me. Otherwise I was curious if anyone could name some other anabolics (preferably orals) that could help me out here. I was looking into msten but if anyone has some names please feel free to input them and I will research them to make a decision.
Why are you adding an anabolic to clen and t3? Have you run them without?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man! Message me where to get legit 11 oxo and X1-KT? And wouldn't dmz just be better to make lean gains? Tryin not to put on too much fat
If you hurry you can get 11kt the cheapest you will ever find on nutraplanet right now

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Why are you adding an anabolic to clen and t3? Have you run them without?
t3 will eat the s**t out of your muscle without an anabolic. It doesn't distinguish btw muscle, glycogen, or fat