New to Anabolics and all of this need some quick info

EkszJ

Awards
I joined gym 1st july 2013,started out at 170 pounds 6"foot,went up to 210 pounds,I gave up all fake friends,clubs,cigarettes,turned off my phone and only thing that I had on my mind is gym,I am now around 200 pounds 14-15 bodyfat%,havent been in gym for 3 months becasue of work,but i now have quit my job so i am back to diet and hard work.I want to try something mild,I do not want to look like Arnold,Ronnie or anything close to that with all respect i love them but it's not what i want to be like.What i like is more like Zyzz,Marc Fitt,Greg Plitt,Jeff Seid ( their not huge and not small,they are balanced) etc. I want to be maybe 190-200 pounds of muscle .I herd of Anavar that is nothing crazy , I dont need fast gains that come in just weeks,I can take it slowly i just want somethnig that would give me strength maybe few pounds of muscle and help with my cut and something that i can come off and not lose all of it,no water retention either.I have no problem with lifting for and other 3 years natural to maximise my genetic limits,but i want to try something mild that maybe i could cycle couple times.Thanks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 21 turn 22 in november
You're still relatively new to lifting, and IMO, have quite a few years of natural gains to make.

Especially at your young age.

I would wait until you get closer to 25 or more before messing with your natural test production. There is no need at your age to try and "overnight" your gains.

That said, you'll do what you do. I'm sure some people more knowledgable with anabolics will chime in soon.

EkszJ

Awards
You're still relatively new to lifting, and IMO, have quite a few years of natural gains to make.

Especially at your young age.

I would wait until you get closer to 25 or more before messing with your natural test production. There is no need at your age to try and "overnight" your gains.

That said, you'll do what you do. I'm sure some people more knowledgable with anabolics will chime in soon.
I agree but isnt there something very mild? What do UFC guys use and people like Jeff Seid,Greg Plitt , Marc Fitt?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree but isnt there something very mild? What do UFC guys use and people like Jeff Seid,Greg Plitt , Marc Fitt?
I have no clue what they may or may not take. Jeff Seid's size can be obtained naturally with a good diet.

There are some mild options out there to help assist with test production without necessarily permanently altering it.

Have you tried DMAA yet?

Here are some local reviews on Pure Test:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211519-finaflex-pure-test.html

And it's very cheap right now at NutraPlanet:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-pure-test-120-caps.html

I'd recommend stacking that with Mass 550:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/mass-550-60-capsules.html

FINAFLEX MASS 550
Promote Lean Muscle Gains*
Increase Protein Synthesis*
Reduce Estrogen Levels*
Built with Letrosterone
Boost Testosterone*
----
NEW Mass 550 by FinaFlex is the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. MASS 550 contains two of the most innovative and exotic bodybuilding ingredients available today. The novel combination of Letrosterone and Maslinic acid creates an anabolic environment that promotes lean muscle growth, increased protein synthesis, and a reduction in overall estrogen in the body.*

I'd also make sure your diet is on point. Like I said, there are a lot of natural gains left for you to make, and I see no reason why you couldn't look like Seid, or larger, in a few years if your determination is there.

The aforementioned natural supplements would help too, and give you a little more time to research PH's and how to run a successful cycle without permanently damaging your body.

EkszJ

Awards
I have no clue what they may or may not take. Jeff Seid's size can be obtained naturally with a good diet.

There are some mild options out there to help assist with test production without necessarily permanently altering it.

Have you tried DMAA yet?
DMAA is the substance that was banned in pre-workouts right?,if im right it used to be in CRAZE and that's the only one that made me an animal all other pre-workouts made me feel nothing or just bad.Thanks for the info i will research all of this you gave me

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
DMAA is the substance that was banned in pre-workouts right?,if im right it used to be in CRAZE and that's the only one that made me an animal all other pre-workouts made me feel nothing or just bad.Thanks for the info i will research all of this you gave me
I can still buy dmaa aty local gas station Lol. They keep restocking

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stann123

stann123

Awards
I joined gym 1st july 2013,started out at 170 pounds 6"foot,went up to 210 pounds,I gave up all fake friends,clubs,cigarettes,turned off my phone and only thing that I had on my mind is gym,I am now around 200 pounds 14-15 bodyfat%,havent been in gym for 3 months becasue of work,but i now have quit my job so i am back to diet and hard work.I want to try something mild,I do not want to look like Arnold,Ronnie or anything close to that with all respect i love them but it's not what i want to be like.What i like is more like Zyzz,Marc Fitt,Greg Plitt,Jeff Seid ( their not huge and not small,they are balanced) etc. I want to be maybe 190-200 pounds of muscle .I herd of Anavar that is nothing crazy , I dont need fast gains that come in just weeks,I can take it slowly i just want somethnig that would give me strength maybe few pounds of muscle and help with my cut and something that i can come off and not lose all of it,no water retention either.I have no problem with lifting for and other 3 years natural to maximise my genetic limits,but i want to try something mild that maybe i could cycle couple times.Thanks
No matter what you run you wont look like Arnold or Ronnie. Also take a look at what zyzz ran, just cause they aren't huge doesn't mean they don't run some high doses. Just something to keep in mind. Var is mild but expensive and hard to find a legit source

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
No matter what you run you wont look like Arnold or Ronnie. Also take a look at what zyzz ran, just cause they aren't huge doesn't mean they don't run some high doses. Just something to keep in mind. Var is mild but expensive and hard to find a legit source
True. I will never be one to say steroids don't give a huge advantage but that's coupled with brutal training and good food intake.. Personally I run minute doses anymore and try to eat enough

stann123

stann123

Awards
True. I will never be one to say steroids don't give a huge advantage but that's coupled with brutal training and good food intake.. Personally I run minute doses anymore and try to eat enough
And most importantly genetics

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
And most importantly genetics
Exactly. I've seen guys run massive doses and basically didn't change taking into consideration what they were taking. And they trained decently hard. They should have changed someone noticeably but they didn't.

EkszJ

Awards
I was just trying to give an idea of what I don't want to look like,same with Zyzz,I know Zyzz stacked crazy amounts of everything but he wanted to do it fast and he didn't care about the consequences,if he would of take longer time and be more careful he would most likely be still here and even better looking by this time.

EkszJ

Awards
Exactly. I've seen guys run massive doses and basically didn't change taking into consideration what they were taking. And they trained decently hard. They should have changed someone noticeably but they didn't.
You're are talking about them few % that got really unlucky ,I think most people never reach anything because they never put in the effort or even start.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established