my huge pumps on m1t

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
hey bros. i am om day 6 of m1t,m4ad stack and yesterday
was a bicep-tricep workout. let me tell ya my arms blew up
so quick i looked like a freak.(been blessed with big arms)
anyhow my question is after 6 sets of my bi workout my arms
were huge and pumped so i move on to triceps...even though i had plenty
of gas in the tank... is it wise to stop at that point like i did or
could i have drove on with bi's without over training..PS my arms feel fine
today no pain.......thnx

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
put up the weight, if you have energy after 6 sets you should be lifting with more intensity in my opinion.

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
IT WAS THAT MY ARMS WERE SO SWOLE,FELT LIKE THE MUSCLE WAS RIPPING OUT THE SKIN, was kinda nice
put up the weight, if you have energy after 6 sets you should be lifting with more intensity in my opinion.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does feel good, that's how you get overtrained. Also it's when ppl abuse the substance they are taking. How about blood tests?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
LOL...wait for the back pumps to begin. Make sure you're taking in plenty of water and some potassium and/or taurine.

What doses are you taking, and why are you stacking methyls? Also, whats your PCT look like?

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
well i am taking 10mg of legal gear m1t(thinking about upping to 20mg), 300-400mg(3 tablets) of legalgear m4ad with flaxseed, milk thistle,saw palmetto daily. as for pct, tc oral and NOVADEX extreme as well as milk thistle, saw palm and trib............so far i feel very little sides nips are alittle itchy but no puff, mild headache from the m4ad and sex drive is through the roof(WOW). i will drag a little during the day but when i step into the gym the switch turns on and I eat iron........
LOL...wait for the back pumps to begin. Make sure you're taking in plenty of water and some potassium and/or taurine.

What doses are you taking, and why are you stacking methyls? Also, whats your PCT look like?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The headaches may be from the M1T a well. I had some headaches for a couple of days while using it. If I may suggest, if you are going to up your dose of M1T, do it in 5mg increments. If your tabs are 10mg tabs, then use a pill spliter or knife to cut them in half. Doubling your dose may cause you double sides. Also, make sure to keep an eye on your blood pressure.

How long is your cycle for?

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
3 weeks........legalgear sold the m1t and m4ad together as a stack
The headaches may be from the M1T a well. I had some headaches for a couple of days while using it. If I may suggest, if you are going to up your dose of M1T, do it in 5mg increments. If your tabs are 10mg tabs, then use a pill spliter or knife to cut them in half. Doubling your dose may cause you double sides. Also, make sure to keep an eye on your blood pressure.

How long is your cycle for?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks........legalgear sold the m1t and m4ad together as a stack
Hmmm...just be careful. Although, stacking methyls is not wise, you may get by with the short cycle. I loved M1T. At least until I saw some of the blood work members posted here. I have a ton of it left, powder and tabs. I might use it for two weeks at a time for a jump starter, but no more than twice a year. Best of luck to you.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well i am taking 10mg of legal gear m1t(thinking about upping to 20mg), 300-400mg(3 tablets) of legalgear m4ad with flaxseed, milk thistle,saw palmetto daily. as for pct, tc oral and NOVADEX extreme as well as milk thistle, saw palm and trib............so far i feel very little sides nips are alittle itchy but no puff, mild headache from the m4ad and sex drive is through the roof(WOW). i will drag a little during the day but when i step into the gym the switch turns on and I eat iron........

I'm not jumping in here to tell you that you don't know what your doing, but I have a couple concerns you might consider:

1). Your PCT is very week. M1T alone will shut you down completely. You need a real SERM like tamoxifan or clomiphene.

2). Itchy nipples is a bad sign. That high dose M4AD is converting to high dose methyl-estrogen, not to mention you might be experiencing prolactin issues from the M1T.

If I were you, I would get a SERM fast. You don't want gyno to pop up and not have the right drug to keep it from getting out of hand.

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
i have some tamoxifen cit.(tc) and the little itch that i have is from the m4ad, i notice it within 15-20 mins after takin it.....but my nips are not sore or puffy, if it becomes a prob. i will take the tc but so far so good......the m1t seems to have very little if no sides thus far....except the huge swole i get when lifting which was my orig. point of this thread......i have read many threads with neg. words about stacking two meths. matter in fact one of my threads was closed by bobo because it became ugly......but i want to finish this 3 wk cycle out ..............any how today was shoulders, and again my shoulders became huge and pumped very quick(looked like softballs), i notice the pumps become kinda painful quick.....so i wonder if i am getting quality workouts on this stack...on one hand i get huge but on the other it happens very quickly.........
I'm not jumping in here to tell you that you don't know what your doing, but I have a couple concerns you might consider:

1). Your PCT is very week. M1T alone will shut you down completely. You need a real SERM like tamoxifan or clomiphene.

2). Itchy nipples is a bad sign. That high dose M4AD is converting to high dose methyl-estrogen, not to mention you might be experiencing prolactin issues from the M1T.

If I were you, I would get a SERM fast. You don't want gyno to pop up and not have the right drug to keep it from getting out of hand.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks seems like a long time to stack those two - I wouldn't go above 10mg on the m1t, or if you do maybe drop the m4ad. The m4ad will keep your energy levels and libido up however, and I'm sure at that dose that it's contributing to gains also. How much weight have you gained?

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
i have gained about 4 pds in 9 days my body looks big and hard.....arms and shoulders are cut very nice......legs look full....and abs show very nice.....probally the best i ever looked....but now my headaches are getting bothersome...i think i will leave the m4ad alone..........cant shine on the outside when the inside is in turmoil..........ps i have heard that m4ad stacked with m5aa works well together but then again its two meths combined........
3 weeks seems like a long time to stack those two - I wouldn't go above 10mg on the m1t, or if you do maybe drop the m4ad. The m4ad will keep your energy levels and libido up however, and I'm sure at that dose that it's contributing to gains also. How much weight have you gained?

bigman420

Awards
i stacked m4ad and m1t for 4 weeks and only lost 2 pounds out of 11 during pct...you should be fine with that stack