Olympus labs dmz cyclr thoughts

Anabolicd

Awards
Just ordered Olympus labs dmz, and get free supps a lot from where I work, so I got some stuff to throw in here that may not be first choice but hey free is free.

Cycle layout

Week 1-4 dmz 60mg
Week 1-4 M1D black (free and heard of some people using to combat lethargy and loss of libido)
Not sure where to throw these is i also have a bottle erase pro and nolvadren xt, i was thinking either one from 4-8 or 5-9, also have daa and a bottle of p6 black i got for free, then tamoxifen 4-8 dosed 40/40/20/20

Have other support supps like milk thistle, nac, taurine, multi, fish oil, Hawthorne berry.

Let me know what you guys think

Height 5'9
Weight 175
Bf 10-11%

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Just ordered Olympus labs dmz, and get free supps a lot from where I work, so I got some stuff to throw in here that may not be first choice but hey free is free. Cycle layout Week 1-4 dmz 60mg Week 1-4 M1D black (free and heard of some people using to combat lethargy and loss of libido) Not sure where to throw these is i also have a bottle erase pro and nolvadren xt, i was thinking either one from 4-8 or 5-9, also have daa and a bottle of p6 black i got for free, then tamoxifen 4-8 dosed 40/40/20/20 Have other support supps like milk thistle, nac, taurine, multi, fish oil, Hawthorne berry. Let me know what you guys think Height 5'9 Weight 175 Bf 10-11%
60 mg might be high if this is your first time cycling, i would start at 40 and adjust based on side effects. For nolva i usually blast 40 for 3-5 days then go 20/20/10/10. Daa can be run through pct. Also although DMZ Dosent aromatize, I always have one on hand just incase and always run one after I cease nolva/clomid/Torem just to further prevent rebound gyno. Erase pro is more of a cort modulator, it does little for e2 levels. Also your support supps aren't up to par, by some TUDCA and a full cycle Support supp

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with jacked. And I think a 6 week run of 40mg would yield better results. I'd get a real AI (preferably exemstane) just to have on hand, and if nothing else run a low dose at the end of pct. With exemstane something like 12.5EOD for 2 weeks (first one overlapping with last of pct) and then 12.5 E3D for 2 more weeks would work well.

As for supports I recommend you pick up some Aegis (TUDCA) and Talos (gen cycle support). That stack will cover everything except maybe BP, if you have problems with that some nitrates should sort you out.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Listen to these guys^^^ great advice guys. Id run cycle assist with tudca to cover all angles.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I'm wanting to also do dmz when December comes around. Can somebody give us a good list of where to get these products? I know there's companies on here that sell these products but not sure which one to go with.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm wanting to also do dmz when December comes around. Can somebody give us a good list of where to get these products? I know there's companies on here that sell these products but not sure which one to go with.
Nutraplanet, Nutriverse, and orbit are my main go to supplement stores. As for the research Chems, look at the board sponsors. Also running DMZ In December after a 6 week cycle now is cutting it a little to close as far as full HPTA recovery to me. Others may hav diff opinions but you seem new to this and you might want a little more time between cycles.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Nutraplanet, Nutriverse, and orbit are my main go to supplement stores. As for the research Chems, look at the board sponsors. Also running DMZ In December after a 6 week cycle now is cutting it a little to close as far as full HPTA recovery to me. Others may hav diff opinions but you seem new to this and you might want a little more time between cycles.
My epi cycle ends at the end of next week. 10 weeks on 10 weeks off..I'm definitely gonna make sure I at least wait 10 stsrting after my pct. If it happens to be after December then thats cool with me.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
My epi cycle ends at the end of next week. 10 weeks on 10 weeks off..I'm definitely gonna make sure I at least wait 10 stsrting after my pct. If it happens to be after December then thats cool with me.
You might as well cruise at that point. Anything more than 2 cycles per year and you should consider cruising.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if your two cycles are 20 weeks each?
Not sure if srs. 40 weeks of cycles is pretty much cruising. You'd have barely begun to recover your hpta after the 6 week pct, so what's the point? If you were kidding sorry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would have 12 weeks to recover between two cycles like that.

But it was a semi serious joke.

Common for eq an Deca