Need help on PCT for Ams mass drops cycle

Austin1129

Awards
Have decided to go with AMS mass drops for a 8 week cycle, I have done quite a bit of research and do realize that serms really help alongside pacts and ai"s but what I'm asking is if all this is nessecary for this cycle or If I could get away with just a pct, also if a serm and or ai is needed, I would also appreciate a credible place to purchase them because everytime I look for serms all I find is sketchy websites selling "research chemicals" so not really wanting to go down that route haha thanks guys

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
A PCT usually includes a SERM, when you talk PCT you are generally talking about using a SERM.

Most people buy SERM's as research chemicals as they cannot be purchased otherwise without a prescription or using an over seas pharmacy. You are best off just getting a SERM from a board sponsored research chemical site.

I am not familiar with AMS Mass Drops but if it is the usual 1-dhea and 4-dhea or maybe 19-nor DHEA stack then it may be mild enough to do an OTC PCT with DAA and an AI. Although you are best off being safe rather than sorry and just using a SERM for half the price.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Serms are needed. An AI probably not, unless it's tapered for PCT. On cycle all you need is proper cycle supports

Austin1129

Awards
Ok appreciate the feedback, what should I get then for serm? Obliviously nolva and clomid are popular but I don't like the way nolva sounds seeing as it's meant for women on breast cancer so I guess I could go with clomid, but how should I go about getting this? Could I just google clomid and feel safe buying research chemicals? If not I may just go down the route of a OTC PCT and I estrogen eliminator, prolly along with a natty test booster. This is going to be my first cycle so I expect to get good results seeing as I have a structured diet and workout plan just obviously want to keep the noob gains so it's y I'm here again thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What dosage for 8 weeks? A post cycle doesnt always mean a serm..

Austin1129

Awards
The dosage is 1 ml, 2 doses a day split 8 hours apart

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
All SERMs were originally ment for bc treatment I think. It is now common to see them used by clinicians in hypogonadism situations.

You could try an 'online pharmacy' if you wanted higher grade stuff, but honestly the raws are so cheap that most research chemical sites probably carry legit stuff.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Ok appreciate the feedback, what should I get then for serm? Obliviously nolva and clomid are popular but I don't like the way nolva sounds seeing as it's meant for women on breast cancer so I guess I could go with clomid, but how should I go about getting this? Could I just google clomid and feel safe buying research chemicals? If not I may just go down the route of a OTC PCT and I estrogen eliminator, prolly along with a natty test booster. This is going to be my first cycle so I expect to get good results seeing as I have a structured diet and workout plan just obviously want to keep the noob gains so it's y I'm here again thanks
All SERM's are treatments for breast cancer, and all SERMs can also treat hypogonadism.

There are research chemical sponsors on this board which sell SERM's, they have a good reputation so try them out.