Primobolan ace tabs

ricov

Awards
Ok , been pinning trest for almost 9 weeks , first 4 weeks with superdrol . So far amazing.

Planned on using anavar for a finisher last 5 weeks. Bought enough to run 100mg for 5 weeks

I ended up getting one bottle of var ( which I have used before) and a bottle of Primobolan ace 25mg tabs inside if my var.really don't like messaging the source since they have been so good in the past. Anyways...

I thought of running 50mg var and 50mg primo ace as my finisher

I've never run primo, and I know it's not a common oral but that's what I got.

Should I just run the var alone , Or would oral primo be good as we'll ?

Thanks

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primo is like mast on Tren.....if it's real that is.

I wouldn't run it for less then eight weeks though and only if i was lean already.

ricov

Awards
Primo is like mast on Tren.....if it's real that is. I wouldn't run it for less then eight weeks though and only if i was lean already.
fair enough. I have enough for 8 weeks, but I will run some other time. I will just run the var at 50mg for 5 weeks to tighten me up.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Id hold off on the primo till you have enough to give it a good run. From what I understand 50mg of primo orally a day is what a female would use.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
did you just call him a female?
No, he postulated using 50mg of primo ace orally ED, to which I replied that is too low a dose as that is what females generally use of primo ace orally AFAIK.