Questions regarding epi cycle PCT

deano2727

Awards
Hi guys, I am running ep15tane from OL. I will have been running it at 30mg for a week tomorrow. No sides to report to date. Going to knock it up to 45mg tomorrow.

My cycle looks like this:

Ep1: 0/2/3/3/3/3/3
Ar1macare Pro: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4
Taurine: 6g/6g/6g/6g/6g/6g/6g/

I have a few questions in regards to my pct. So I'll just list them, and hopefully they can be answered.

1/ I have nolva (20mg tabs) on hand for PCT. I was planning on doing 20/20/10/10, though its a bit inconveniant with the 20mg tabs. Should I take one every other day for the last 2 weeks or buy a pill cutter/splitter. Its just I heard with some pills, the active ingredients arent always spread evenly throughout the pill. Not sure how true or significant this is.

2/ I am concerned about rebound gyno. From what I have read, taking an AI in the last 2 weeks of taking your SERM and for 2 weeks after you finish your SERM, will help combating this. Would an OTC AI like transFORM suffice or are we talking a pharma AI?

3/ What, if any compound/product, what people recommend to solidify gains in PCT. I am interested in osta, though I'm not sure if I like the idea of taking something that may be suppressive (even if it is only mild) during PCT. Also interested in OL's Ep1c. Willing to listen to any suggestions. I've got a tub of Green Magnitude creatine lying about that I'll be starting a a week or two before PCT begins. Hopefully that might keep my numbers up a bit during PCT.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I use exemestane, it works great. But I would use ostra, pct to recover that would be counter productive.

deano2727

Awards
I use exemestane, it works great. But I would use ostra, pct to recover that would be counter productive.
Thanks for the reply mate. Take it you meant wouldn't use the osta, and if so, id probably agree. At least until ive ran Osta solo to see if it suppresses me (or how badly).

Anyone else help with the questions?

deano2727

Awards
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I like to do the last week of SERM then taper down but honestly it should be fine either way it's just my paranoia that gets me..

deano2727

Awards
Ok so start the AI on the last week of taking my SERM, then taper down for a few weeks after using the SERM. Got it. Thanks.

Anyone able to answer my question in regards to nolva dosing/splitting.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'd just break them in 1/2..
I've broken them before myself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so start the AI on the last week of taking my SERM, then taper down for a few weeks after using the SERM. Got it. Thanks.

Anyone able to answer my question in regards to nolva dosing/splitting.
nolva 20/20/10/10

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked some up. Will be here tomorrow.. I start week 3 on saturday. any harm or positive in starting it now and continue past my pct?
I wouldnt do it. I use it midway through PCT