Need Clen/T3 Help Soon!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering if anyone could help me out here!!! I am going to be running 12.5 mcg's/day of Liquid T3 along with 100-200 mcg's day of Liquid Clen for 30 days. I will also use Keto at 2mgs/day during the 2nd 2 weeks of Clen to refresh my receptors. I have a few questions I am in need of help with if someone could help me.

1) Since I am not only supressing my thyroid with the 12.5 mcgs/day, will I need to follow the same guidlines for post T3 cycle therapy of the higher doses? I know I won't need the carb up, but I was wondering if my thyroid will return to normal sooner and could avoid eating very low cals and doing HIIT 3-4 times a week without gaining all the fat back.

2) Do I still need to completly get off of everything right after my 30 days? I am asking because I wanted to start a cycle of Test Enan right after I get oiff the T3/Clen cycle.

3) What macro nutrient ratios and calorie goal would be best for my T3/Clen cycle so that I could lose maximum amount of fat? And what ratios for when I come off the T3?

4) Is 30 days enough to lose significant bodyfat on this cycle and notice a difference? I ussually diet hardcore and never see any results fat loss wise, and believe me, I have done just about every diet there is with no luck, thats why I'm turning to T3/Clen. WIll I see good results or should I run it longer?

5) How much cardio should I do while on T3/Clen? And should I keep my lifts heavy or go for higher reps?

Hope you can answer these, I'm freaking out here about what to do, so I thought I would ask. Thank you for your time!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Help! Don't wanna start before I know this info.

AlwayzTry'n

Awards
Help! Don't wanna start before I know this info.
Could somebody contribute to this post, as I am considering a similar cycle. I have run a few Clen cycles while on AAS, but I haven't ever used T3. But I was considering doing a cutting cycle before summer gets here, most likely test, tren, winny. But I don't want to shut down my thyroid too hard. Someone was telling me to try using T3 for 4-6 weeks during my cycle. Obviously I'll also be using clen, starting at 20mcg/day and increasing the dosage E3D up to 80-100 depending on how I feel. Then I'll ramp back down over the same amount of time.

Any opinions?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The first week may be tough, listen to your heart, literally, and don't let your pulse rate get silly. You should ramp up over 1 week at least and come down the same with the T3 at least and don't use too much anti-e if any! The TE is a good idea, you can trail it at the end.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
can you use nolva while on t-3/clen-i am in pct and will be using lr3igf-1 to retain muscle.i must use nolva and was thinking of just using a lower t-3 dose

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, PCT is a great time for T3 or T4, especially if you can stay anabolic like with the IGF bridge

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What about my questions??????
I told you basically, stretch it 6 or 8 wks, the shut down is not a big issue even at 2 months of moderate T3 dosing. The test is better while on, but OK just after too, I'd overlap it. Minimize cardio initially until your heart/pulserate says it's OK, if you get chest pain, you need to slow your increments and take it easy. Stay hydrated and eat high pro w/ mod fat. You can skimp on carbs a bit, lower over-all cals only once you have adjusted to the stims. HIIT is perfect, and be careful stacking the clen if you've never done T3 before. It's better to stretch the cutter out over months than try to rush it with such hard-core burners, trust me bro! Just look at what happened to Glen in the anabolic forum! He had to go to the ER, so I'm really tempted to tell you very conservative style. T3 can make your heart explode, take it SLOW at first!! Be prepared for a libido boost from hell too.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
bump. did you complete this yet myth? if so, how were the results?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw minimal results, nothing great, but at least I did not get the huge fat regain post cycle, and my thyroid never dropped off from the stuff.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
then the t-3 must have been fake as i am on t-3 now and my tsh level is 0.01 (normal b/t 0.4-5.5)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The first week may be tough, listen to your heart, literally, and don't let your pulse rate get silly. You should ramp up over 1 week at least and come down the same with the T3 at least and don't use too much anti-e if any! The TE is a good idea, you can trail it at the end.

What would you say is a silly heart rate?

CROWLER

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
What would you say is a silly heart rate?

CROWLER
At rest, greater than 120. Beyond that is just uncomfortable. It doesn't hurt you to have an elevated pulse rate, even for long peroids of time if your blood pressure is still normal or lowered, but above 120, I suggest a beta blocker be added. Above 160, take 10-15 OTC potassium pills and go get some help.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Doc much appreciated.

What about how high BP is safe while using clen and EC?

Thanks again

CROWLER

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Try to keep it under 140/90 as a rule, it's sometimes hard to get lower than that on clen/EC especially if your pulse rate is not very elevated from something else like T3.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT info thanks.

I am right in line, actually lower so I feel better now.

I know it gets said alot but I REALLY do appreciate the info.

Thank you

CROWLER